Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

View Poll Results: Does it work for you?!
I have not met or spoken to anyone even after a week of my post. 56 81.16%
I have talked to someone as a friend or set up a date. 7 10.14%
I have met a few people on here that catch my interest as friends or more. 5 7.25%
I now have a BF or GF because of my post 1 1.45%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 22 votes, 4.82 average.
Unread 06-10-2012, 03:23 PM   #31
Talismand

Quote:
Originally Posted by polaracebear View Post
But.............I did. 0-0
He might mean because you didn't state it like
ect
Talismand is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 06-10-2012, 10:50 PM   #32
morgan sullivan

1morgan
2Las Cruces,New Mexico
3i completely love manga,anime,bunnies,japan,penguins and my dislike are people being mean to each other,drama. i'm also a girl and i'm 14.
4i want a good relationship as friends or more
5i have fun cosplaying wherever it may be.
morgan sullivan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2012, 01:12 AM   #33
prizzle93

i like your description! you seem like an amazing person! im a crazy guy who loves anime! my name is Pierce! id like to get to know you better!
prizzle93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2012, 02:02 AM   #34
vegetable

1. hi! my name is mary.

2. my general location is the bay area in california.

3. i'm an 18 year old female, majoring in computer engineering at ucsc. i'm kind of shy, so here i go posting on the forums! (not a very active member, but i do lurk most of the time.) once people get to know me better, i am described as fun with a bubbly personality. if you'd like, please message me and get to know me better! i'd be delighted if you did.

4. i enjoy making friends, surfing, sleeping, watching movies, going on walks, animals, anime (of course!), books, and video games. my all-time favorite animes are cowboy bebop, gurren lagan, flcl, and hamtaro (LOL). video games that i think are the bomb are bioshock, metro 2033, etc.; your typical survival horror shooter. some things that do not go on my happy list are close-mindedness, apathy, and a lack of common sense.

5. i am mainly looking for friends who also love to cosplay! it's always fun to cosplay with a bunch of friendly people so that you can just goof around and enjoy yourself. i currently don't have many friends interested in cosplay, so i'd love to make some who do! however, as many have stated, if that friendship develops into something more, so be it!
vegetable is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2012, 06:43 PM   #35
UsagiHuuga18

Hi im UsagiHuuga. I'm 17 and will turn 18 later this year. I am a naturlly shy person. I like anime and cosplay but i dont have many cosplay or anime friends. I would love to meet some friends. I live on the New Mexico Texas border. (Clovis new mexico) i can be fun once you get to know me. I am a girl and thats all i think... PM if you want to know more

Last edited by UsagiHuuga18 : 06-13-2012 at 09:34 PM.
UsagiHuuga18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2012, 07:07 PM   #36
BruisedBlood
Your demon butler

I guess ill give this a try C:..

~Name: Hayden

~Location: New york

~Age:18

~Things i like: Video games (i love that reactions when a girl beats an guy) some games i like are tekken,Mortal kombat,Marvel vs capcom 1,2,3,Mondern warfare(just got into shooting games,Cosplaying(But of course),Skateboarding,Cooking,Baking,Anime and making people laugh,having fun,traveling to different cons/places

~Self summary: Im a very shy person but once you crack me open i can be tons of fun and loving

~Dislikes: Oh a bunch of things like cocky,annoying people or someone who thinks they are better than you due to more of what they have and you lack.And Someone who tells you about your life when they arent in your shoes XO! it takes alot for me to actually get to the point of hating someone since its a strong word so ill say very displeased lol or really dislikes..

~What im looking for: Freinds/Relationship either is fine i like anyone who likes what i like and even the slight uncommon thing is what help grow better friendships/relationships age doesnt matter to me C: im up for anything~
oAttending NYCC? come check out my thread and post there
http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.ph...07#post4620307

(\/)
( . .)
c(")(")

*Contact me on skype ID:emorawrtastic :'3
*Contact me on Facebook :3
http://www.facebook.com/#!/hayden.davatilshi

BruisedBlood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-14-2012, 09:49 AM   #37
SovietKitten

Name: Katie,but everyone calls me Kitten.
General Location: Houston,Texas.
Self Summary: I'm a huge geek. From gaming to anime to Steampunk. I love cosplaying,and being at conventions. I'm pretty much always selling in the Artist Alley,I run a small online business that I hope someday will be a brick and mortar store! I just love to have fun,I'm one of those people that can sit in a coffee shop for hours just talking and laughing. ^^
Likes: Video games,Crafting,baking,painting,cosplaying,going to the movies,raves (drug free bruh),go to museums,concerts,reading,watching anime,hugs, and snuggles. xD I'm very open to new things!
Dislikes: Bugs,Humidity.
What I'm looking for: Friend or a relationship :3 (Male or female.)
SovietKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-14-2012, 08:53 PM   #38
toshiietaro

Name: Daniel
Seeking (gender / type of relationship): female (long distance dosnt matter effort is all that counts) and also seeking new friends to talk to
Interests: long boarding, cooking, reading manga and books, watching anime, playing zombie and first person shooter games

Summary: i am a graduate from le cordon blue and i love to skate and listen to music on occasion play bass but im mostly play trumpet (go one make and poke fun because im a beaner)
Favorite Media (anime, books, movies, games or TV): Doctor who all the way =3
toshiietaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2012, 02:04 PM   #39
darkangel7410
FR057_F1R3

Well everyone as you know lots of Cons are coming up and i have a bright idea. I have recently come across a picture that i would like to cosplay but need someone of a similar size and build to me to do it. And also to equally beautiful women as well. *Also of similar size and build. I will post the picture below and if you can help me it does not have to be any con's soon but it is something i'd like to pull off. Also we will be doing a photo shoot with these cosplays so please help me out. I'm looking for 3 more people two girls and one guy someone who is SUPER bad ass at Commission work and won't charge and arm and leg and maybe a photographer as well.
Also i would like to point out my body type is athletic and i'm about 5'9'' hair color does not matter but yeah. As far as weight i'm probably about 140 Lbs. So yeah as far as the girls it does not matter yet but what ever we can work out i'd like to.

Just a Cosplayer who likes to make new friends....and steal more souls lol JK! Anyways I'm always looking for new cosplays so if you can think of anything let me know My pics and description here.
Ichigo Kurosaki *Bankai*-Bleach(95%)
Zero-VK (35%)

Lee Syaoran- Tsu.Chro.(0%)
darkangel7410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2012, 05:23 PM   #40
tokyobarnrat
The Princess Has Arrived

meep... i'm looking for friends
i'm from utah
i like horses and things like that.
i'm a nerd. gamer, anime freak, star wars, etc. i dig it. i also d&d like a boss.
anyway, i want people to talk to. T~T who won't judge my awkwardness.

-Ninja Theory DmC -- Dante -- Completed March 2013
-Skyward Sword -- Zelda Spirit Maiden -- Completed May 2013
-Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger -- Fem Gokai Red/Lady Marvelous -- Set for completion September 2013
-Final Fantasy VII -- Goddess Minerva -- ???

tokyobarnrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2012, 06:14 PM   #41
Tsukino Sora

Recently single again, sadly.

1. Sora, although my real name is Danny
2. San Francisco Bay Area, CA, USA
3. I'm a 17-year old cosplayer who hasn't had the best luck with friends in the past. True, there have been some diamonds in the rough, but for the better part of my life, I've been surrounded by bad friends. Let's not even start on dating, because that is so much more of a disaster than one can speak of in a single sentence.
4. There isn't much that I dislike. However, just for the sake of sanity, here's a list of some of my more current obsessions: Black Butler, D.Gray-man, Homestuck, Kingdom Hearts, Pandora Hearts, Soul Eater, Star Trek, and Star Wars.
5. I am a geek looking for a geekess to complete me. Also, friends would be fine, too. Either gender is okay, and lack-there-of is all right in my book.
Tsukino Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2012, 06:31 PM   #42
tokyobarnrat
The Princess Has Arrived

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsukino Sora View Post
Recently single again, sadly.

1. Sora, although my real name is Danny
2. San Francisco Bay Area, CA, USA
3. I'm a 17-year old cosplayer who hasn't had the best luck with friends in the past. True, there have been some diamonds in the rough, but for the better part of my life, I've been surrounded by bad friends. Let's not even start on dating, because that is so much more of a disaster than one can speak of in a single sentence.
4. There isn't much that I dislike. However, just for the sake of sanity, here's a list of some of my more current obsessions: Black Butler, D.Gray-man, Homestuck, Kingdom Hearts, Pandora Hearts, Soul Eater, Star Trek, and Star Wars.
5. I am a geek looking for a geekess to complete me. Also, friends would be fine, too. Either gender is okay, and lack-there-of is all right in my book.
We can be friends.
:3

-Ninja Theory DmC -- Dante -- Completed March 2013
-Skyward Sword -- Zelda Spirit Maiden -- Completed May 2013
-Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger -- Fem Gokai Red/Lady Marvelous -- Set for completion September 2013
-Final Fantasy VII -- Goddess Minerva -- ???

tokyobarnrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2012, 07:10 PM   #43
Sucre
Yes, My Lord.

Hello everyone! I used to be on this site a long time ago, but, I stopped after I went on a hiatus due to a ton of family issues arising. Low and behold, from Pennsylvania, I have relocated to Florida and know absolutely no one, especially having anything in common with cosplay or anime for that matter. I know there are people in South Florida but, of course, I happen to be in North Florida (Jacksonville to be precise), closer to Georgia...hurrah. Still, I know no one!

Anyway, with the ranting aside!

To be called: Sucre, Mana, or Manda
About Me: I'm 23 going on 24 in, gasp, three days?! I work ALOT, as I'm a cook in a restaurant (This also contributes to my lack of a social life..) I also workout a lot because I like to eat and I like to look good. I do crossplays and cosplays, with my first "reintroduction" to the cosplay world being AUSA. However, this does not mean I will brush any cosplay meetups aside!

I've had a lot of bad past experiences...one where I had gotten divorced but we were two worlds apart. I still had a passion for excitement and exploration - and he was the opposite, so, that ended that. I'm very adventurous, spontaneous, wild, - in short, I like to have fun and cosplay!

AUSA '12 Lineup
Grell Sutcliff - Kuroshitsuji
Miyu - Vampire Princess Miyu
Trish - Devil May Cry
Sucre is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2012, 08:18 PM   #44
Wolf_May_Cry

Name: C.J. ((my nick name))

Personality: At first I come off shy and really only talk if spoken to, but once I get to know a person I can be a bit of a chatter-box (in an non-annoying way). I won’t say that I’d win the best personality award but I am a well-rounded person and an overall friendly girl. I’m a laid back tomboy that can be stubborn and hard-headed at times, but I’m very caring and loyal to the friends I make.

Likes: Anime & Manga, drawing, reading, writing poetry and stories, cosplay, video games, my computer, derping around with friends, listening to music, training my dog, wolves, and exercising.
((My favorite video game character is: Sephiroth// Favorite anime character: Shizuo Heiwajima.))

Dislikes: Cold environments, arrogance, and liars! ((Others you’d have to find out. ^.^))

Interests:

Animes- There are a lot of different anime series that there's too many to name. But my favorites are Black Butler, Wolf’s Rain, Durrarara, One Piece, Cowboy Bebop, Loveless.

Manga- Heart no Kuni no Alice, Death Note, Loan, Spice & Wolf, Vampire Kisses, and Animal Land.

Music- I tend to like all types of music, anything with a good beat. But I mostly listen to J-rock, pop, classical, whatever’s on my Ipod XD.

Seeking: I'm looking for a special someone who accepts me for who I am. I’m not going to set out a list or any real standards because I like surprises! However it would be nice to meet a down-to- earth guy that loves anime and goes to conventions!

Cosplay & anime loving friends- I enjoy having friends that share my same interest.

~Portgas D. Ace

Last edited by Wolf_May_Cry : 06-18-2012 at 08:19 PM. Reason: adding something
Wolf_May_Cry is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2012, 12:51 AM   #45
sazumebachi

Name: nickname i'll say Ruki-chan :P
I'm not exactly sure if im looking for a serious relationship with a guy but im open to getting to know people in general!!!! i cosplay of course i cosplay from a little bit of everything t.v. series, anime sci fi. you name im very electic I dont drive so that sort of limits me to see people. I'm not sure what else to put ><

Interests: Karoke, Star Wars (Rebel legion/501st charity/costumed volenteering events) Costumes in general, I love taking photo's of Cat's Nature out of the ordinary things at times, walking through grave yards, staying up late, facebook, going for walks, parks,civil war forts, history, guys, freindship,anime,genelogy. things that are not modern (architecture etc.)Weapons... >_>
dislikeseople who mess with a persons emotions also liers, facehuggers,
personality: I'm some what like patti from soul eater i can be quite hyper at times, im a very nice person most of the time im open minded also.

Last edited by sazumebachi : 06-19-2012 at 12:57 AM.