Go Back   Cosplay.com > Reviews > Other Reviews

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 11-08-2011, 05:11 PM   #1
slightly

Online Cosplay Store Review: www.solgoo.com

www.solgoo.com and it's related site, www.sanseed.com
are legit but are not the best sites to order cosplays from.

Name of Product: Nabari no Ou ,Shimizu Raikou ,Cosplay wig

Where Purchased: www.solgoo.com (link below)

Product Description: Pink wig styled for Shimizu Raikou of Nabari no Ou

Pros: None at the moment.

Cons: At the moment I am feeling very stupid and very pissed off. I did a background check on this site and the consensus is that it is not a scam. There are some very positive reviews about it. However, no one has mentioned stuff like what I'm experiencing atm:

1. I ordered this wig 10 days ago. When I check the status of the order, it still says "Processing." In fact the email they sent me directly after check-out said they would send me a confirmation email as soon as possible. As of yet, no such thing has come.

2. THEY HAVE NO CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER. Only an email. I've sent them several emails. They have yet to respond, but I will update if they do.

3. Their website says shipping takes between 7-14 days. It's rather dishonest not to mention that processing takes at least that long too.

4. They have a link to a new website: sanseed.com, which has somewhat better-looking customer service I don't even know if solgoo.com is working anymore.

Overall Rating: 0

URL: Not allowed to post url but if you google: Shimizu Raikou wig, the third result is the solgoo site I ordered from.

So, right now I'm in a pretty shitty situation that you guys should try to avoid.

If you have any recent experience with solgoo.com, or any general advice, please share. Thanks.

(GAH MY CON IS IN 10 DAYS)

Last edited by slightly : 11-09-2011 at 08:53 AM.
slightly is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 11-09-2011, 08:56 AM   #2
slightly

Apparently if you select regular shipping, it takes about 50 days for you to get your order. Be warned.

Furthermore, all customer service for www.solgoo.com confusingly is located on www.sanseed.com.

The customer service is alright if you can find it, but the policies are irritating like if you want to cancel your order, you will only get the cost of shipping back and the fastest delivery to the United States is 15 days.

Until I see the quality of the wig, I can't say it's the worst store ever because the price was very good for a more specially styled wig.
slightly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2011, 03:56 AM   #3
FluffyCoatIzaya
I Love Izaya Orihara ^^

i ordered a wig from them a while back , and now its tangled beyond repair. shipping did take a while. but for some reason they sent me next day shipping all of a sudden when i told them i needed it by a certain day. Because of this the price was suddenly jacked up to 100 dollars 0_0. that made no sense to me. not worth it the wig tangled so easily and wont come untangled.
FluffyCoatIzaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2012, 04:17 AM   #4
usuyukisou

Not *trying* to necropost, but I thought it's better to post a warning sooner rather than later.

Sanseed is one of M*lanoo's storefronts. For those who don't know, M*lanoo is a notorious store to STAY AWAY from.