Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Anime Mid-Atlantic

Unread 06-20-2012, 07:35 PM   #1
Stormraven24
Fear my whimsy!

AMA 2012 Shoutouts!

I guess I'll start this one off.

Big Danny T: Dude, I don't need to tell you how awesome you are. But you need to tell Jenny how awesome she is (and link me to her on facebook so I can stalk her Cap lolita some more )! And thank you again for inviting me out for shawarma! <3

Dan, Chuckie, and Manny: You guys are so awesome. Thank you for keeping me entertained throughout the weekend and letting everything be so much fun! Without you guys, I probably wouldn't have enjoyed the weekend as much as I did.

Sam: Girl, you know how I feel about you. Thank you so much for listening to me Thursday night and letting me ramble and bitch and rant about a very personal matter; I really only trusted you with it, so that's why I wanted to talk to you about it <3

Kelly, Kenneth, Allie, and the other participants in Animannequins: THANK YOU!!! You all looked wonderful and posed so beautifully! We're working on getting it set up again for NekoCon, so please please PLEASE sign up again so we can get more awesome pics of all of you! (And give away even more nifty prizes)

The artist table that had the My Little Loki print: Dude. Dude. DUDE. THANK YOU! That print made me smile and giggle every time I passed it. I really wish I could have gotten it right then and there but I was on a pretty strict budget and couldn't break it ;-;

Kristi and Mike: You guys are always so sweet and wonderful and amazing! I really want to work with you guys some more in the near future. That actually helps me focus on making my costumes better and better since I want to be able to give you guys something worth photographing to work with

Firelily, DizzyLizzy, and Leah: You guys are too funny and awesome (I'm using that word a lot here xD)! Thank you so much again for letting me get back in the swing of photographing with the Clue shoot. I'll have all pics from that uploaded tonight or tomorrow! If you guys ever want a photog for another con or just because, you know where to find me

Leo: That hug was epic! I got dizzy once you put me down xD

Miguel from Dragon's Den: You. Are. Fabulous. And may the odds be ever in your favor! <3

The Amaterasu cosplayer I met at the elevators on Friday: I'll say this until the day I die: your costume was spectacular! I love all the detail and effort you put into it!

RiverTamMirand: Thank you so much for coming up to me on Saturday and chatting with me for a bit! I'm glad your daughter got her Flo pic (xD); I just hope my expression wasn't too huuuuurrrrr And your Kaylee cosplay was spot on!

Ed: Thank you for putting on another great show for all of us this year! I'm looking forward to working with you again next year! <3

Unread 06-20-2012, 11:56 PM   #2
Crusader_8
Ask me about my name

@Stormraven24: this will not make you feel better in any way, but one of the reasons I became broke over AMA's course was because I was spotting fellow congoers a couple bucks here and there to get pony-related things. If I saw you gushing over it, I probably would've helped. Sorry we did not meet!

My shout out goes to J-kun for being really really cool, I've already gushed about him endlessly though so I'll shut up.

My next shout out goes to the bronies I befriended at the con. there ARE bronies in Virginia!

More shout outs go to Jack. I am still giving him shout outs even though he made me look like a dimwitted twerp in front of a few security staff. He's THAT cool.

Additional shout outs go to Laura, a Disney cosplayer who's impression of Meg from Hercules is uncanny. I just hope I didn't look like a dimwitted twerp trying to be all cool and stuff.

Coming soon - my most patriotic costume yet, Captain America!

Cosplays on the Drawing board -
Sam Flynn
Optimus Prime
Black Jack
Crusader_8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-21-2012, 04:19 PM   #3
Stormraven24
Fear my whimsy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader_8 View Post
@Stormraven24: this will not make you feel better in any way, but one of the reasons I became broke over AMA's course was because I was spotting fellow congoers a couple bucks here and there to get pony-related things. If I saw you gushing over it, I probably would've helped. Sorry we did not meet!
Nuuuuu!!!! Don't you go broke for my greediness! You're a sweetheart to have offered, though
Unread 06-22-2012, 09:20 PM   #4
Demyx
Cerulean Twin

Gotta give shout-outs to all the people who came to the Convention Etiquette panel xD I was a little concerned about how it would be received, but you guys were so awesome and actually seemed generally interested and took to heart everything we had to say. Props to you guys, and I hope you enjoyed the free candy XDD

Also gotta shout out to all the people who complimented my shortness while cosplaying Hitsugaya, you guys made my day ( even though I tried to be scowly about it xD ), lol.

And also the guy from X-Strike ( sorry bro but I didn't catch your name ) who talked with me for a while in the hallway about DMC cosplay stuff and weapons while I was cosplaying Vergil on Friday night xD

Oh, and the chairman's assistant for listening to me and my cousin rage during the Convention Feedback panel and being so polite about it since we came with a written list of grievances.. xDD

Can't wait until next year~!!
  • Kuroko ( Kuroko no Basuke )
  • Nurse Medusa ( Soul Eater ) [ tentative ]
Demyx is offline   Reply With Quote