Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

View Poll Results: What Day Should each group appear on? Choose One Day for Each Group!
Naruto (Friday) 1 4.17%
Black Butler (Friday) 2 8.33%
Yugioh (Friday) 2 8.33%
Naruto (Saturday) 1 4.17%
Black Butler (Saturday) 2 8.33%
Yugioh (Saturday) 0 0%
Naruto (Sunday) 2 8.33%
Black Butler (Saturday) 2 8.33%
Yugioh (Sunday) 0 0%
I'm okay with whatever!/I am buying a 3 day pass! 12 50.00%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 06-30-2012, 09:35 AM   #391
Akune-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SasoriCereal View Post
i just joined i guess i have to wait to be accepted first
Accepted welcome!

Unread 06-30-2012, 09:55 AM   #392
BruisedBlood
Your demon butler

thank u and i posted
oAttending NYCC? come check out my thread and post there
http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.ph...07#post4620307

(\/)
( . .)
c(")(")

*Contact me on skype ID:emorawrtastic :'3
*Contact me on Facebook :3
http://www.facebook.com/#!/hayden.davatilshi

BruisedBlood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2012, 11:02 PM   #393
Jabberwack
Epic Zombie of Epicness

OKAY. 1st) This thread has saved me from utter boredom. I read the entire thing half out of interest, half because I feel awesome that I did. *grins*
2nd) I want to be your Soma. I do I do I do! I dunno if I could pull it off though.... RAGH! I don't think I will be able to. I just want to you know, I wish I could in so many ways. My parents are just not letting me buy a wig thisyear for reasons unknown to me, so I need to use the ones I have in storage, and though my hair is the exact same consistancy as Soma's...it's not purple. (I wish it was.)
3rd) If you need one, I want to be your Finnian. The only problem is, I'm trying to set up a Homestuck group cosplay, and though I've only got one taker (IRL) if it does happen, it'll happen on Saturday. If I find out it won't happen, or just not on Saturday, I'm your Finnian/will-be-killing-myself-to-figure-out-Soma.

Cosplays: Brock (Pokemon) 95%, L (Death Note) 100%, Kurapica (Hunter X Hunter) 100%, Bikky (FAKE) 40%, Count D (Pet Shop Of Horrors) 70% Dave Strider (Homestuck) 95%
New York Comic Con 2012:
Friday: Sober! Gamzee Makara (Homestuck) 80%
Saturday: Mituna Captor (Homestuck) 80%
Sunday: Mituna Captor (Homestuck) 80%
Jabberwack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2012, 11:06 PM   #394
Akune-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabberwack View Post
OKAY. 1st) This thread has saved me from utter boredom. I read the entire thing half out of interest, half because I feel awesome that I did. *grins*
2nd) I want to be your Soma. I do I do I do! I dunno if I could pull it off though.... RAGH! I don't think I will be able to. I just want to you know, I wish I could in so many ways. My parents are just not letting me buy a wig thisyear for reasons unknown to me, so I need to use the ones I have in storage, and though my hair is the exact same consistancy as Soma's...it's not purple. (I wish it was.)
3rd) If you need one, I want to be your Finnian. The only problem is, I'm trying to set up a Homestuck group cosplay, and though I've only got one taker (IRL) if it does happen, it'll happen on Saturday. If I find out it won't happen, or just not on Saturday, I'm your Finnian/will-be-killing-myself-to-figure-out-Soma.

WHO CARES ABOUT HAIR COLOR

BE SOMA
DO IT

DOOO ITTTTTT

OMFGGGGG

GET AGNI TOO OR SOMETHING

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW EXCITED I AM

And we have like 4 Finny's. Too many D:

ALSO BE KIDOMARU D8
WE NEED KIDOMARUUUUU

-throws ideas at you-
Unread 07-03-2012, 11:20 PM   #395
Jabberwack
Epic Zombie of Epicness

I can't!!! It's too hard!!! *has hand sown all her cosplays*
I'll think about it. ((In the next day I'm going to make an inpromptu cosplay, see how well it works, post again, and if i think I can make enough altercantions and it will actually work, then I'll cosplay Soma, if not, I won't. Also, remember, my stupid Homestuckies are idiots who don't replies to texts or emails.))

Cosplays: Brock (Pokemon) 95%, L (Death Note) 100%, Kurapica (Hunter X Hunter) 100%, Bikky (FAKE) 40%, Count D (Pet Shop Of Horrors) 70% Dave Strider (Homestuck) 95%
New York Comic Con 2012:
Unread 07-03-2012, 11:26 PM   #396
Akune-chan

Quote:
I can't!!! It's too hard!!! *has hand sown all her cosplays*
I'll think about it. ((In the next day I'm going to make an inpromptu cosplay, see how well it works, post again, and if i think I can make enough altercantions and it will actually work, then I'll cosplay Soma, if not, I won't. Also, remember, my stupid Homestuckies are idiots who don't replies to texts or emails.))
-blinks-
Kidomaru is actually pretty simple.... ;o

As for Soma he does wear a tux at one point

Yeah Homestuck....Not a big fan about Homestuck o...e the Fans are worse than how the Narutards were when Naruto was good.

We hope that you can make it and join us
Unread 07-03-2012, 11:34 PM   #397
Jabberwack
Epic Zombie of Epicness

*stares at Tuxedo Mask cosplay in closet* TUXXXXXXXXX.
Yeah. Why I don't want to be Kidomaru is kinda because I'm not the hugest fan of Naruto. I love it, but I'm not anywhere close to getting up to date in the series, and i think I may have given up at a point. I adored Orochimaru (of course I did) but some of the characters just got on my nerves!!! Okay, not what I should be discussing in a 3rd Naruto based thread. I don't have that much against the series, it's just not my cup of tea. I love shounen, but Naruto is... I have no idea! *brain died at 12:30 am*
At least Homestuck fans aren't like Hetalia cosplayers. I love them, but I hate them.

New York Comic Con 2012:
Unread 07-03-2012, 11:38 PM   #398
Akune-chan

Quote:
*stares at Tuxedo Mask cosplay in closet* TUXXXXXXXXX.
Yeah. Why I don't want to be Kidomaru is kinda because I'm not the hugest fan of Naruto. I love it, but I'm not anywhere close to getting up to date in the series, and i think I may have given up at a point. I adored Orochimaru (of course I did) but some of the characters just got on my nerves!!! Okay, not what I should be discussing in a 3rd Naruto based thread. I don't have that much against the series, it's just not my cup of tea. I love shounen, but Naruto is... I have no idea! *brain died at 12:30 am*
At least Homestuck fans aren't like Hetalia cosplayers. I love them, but I hate them.
Personally I am an Orochitard.
Hate the Naruto series.
Just love the hell out of Orochimaru's character XD;
I still read it here and there but not really that interested in the actual storyline anymore.
Its just my dream to get the whole Sound 5 in NY for once. >_<; I just dont know why its so hard to find Sound 5 or Sound Village cosplayers that are on the East Coast.

Oh god Hetalia.
That series makes me want to just break things. Its so racist and disrespectful, I am still trying to figure out how it is so popular among people.
Unread 07-03-2012, 11:46 PM   #399
Jabberwack
Epic Zombie of Epicness

I guess I like Hetalia. It is super racist though and even though everyone is always like "it's racist to everyone, though, so it's okay!! Pasta!" I'm like NO. Not the way it works. I guess it's like an anime South Park, though. And, some of it's seemingly mindless humor does have a lot of political background, and can be quite funny. But, it is a pretty disrespectul series in all. I grew up with the Simpsons and South Park, though so.... But, 5 minutes is not a episode. It's just NOT.
I'm going to join your FB group and even if I can't be Soma (I shall try to plan it but it might not happen) I will hang out with you guys at the con for a little. On any of the days. I still need to see if I can just dissapear from school on Friday, though.

New York Comic Con 2012:
Unread 07-03-2012, 11:53 PM   #400
Akune-chan

Quote:
I guess I like Hetalia. It is super racist though and even though everyone is always like "it's racist to everyone, though, so it's okay!! Pasta!" I'm like NO. Not the way it works. I guess it's like an anime South Park, though. And, some of it's seemingly mindless humor does have a lot of political background, and can be quite funny. But, it is a pretty disrespectul series in all. I grew up with the Simpsons and South Park, though so.... But, 5 minutes is not a episode. It's just NOT.
I'm going to join your FB group and even if I can't be Soma (I shall try to plan it but it might not happen) I will hang out with you guys at the con for a little. On any of the days. I still need to see if I can just dissapear from school on Friday, though.
Sounds good ^^
The more the merrier! Welcome aboard!

Dude I got so pissed at the Romanian Hetalia character that they made.
Apparently all Romanians are blonde with red eyes and fangs. =____= Romanians get the bad rep due to all of the gypsies that plague the place and now this? And not all Americans like Hamburgers and try to be heroes =___=

The Simpsons and Family Guy just have a different way to make people laugh. Hetalia just is some fan fiction crack that sounds like some 8 year old Otaku made D: Sorry. Should probably not hate on a serious that I really barely watched.

Last edited by Akune-chan : 07-03-2012 at 11:57 PM.
Unread 07-04-2012, 12:02 AM   #401
Jabberwack
Epic Zombie of Epicness

EMBRACE YOUR INNER HATERRRRRRRRR

We're going to take up the whole page with our late-night (morning?) ranting. Skill.

New York Comic Con 2012:
Unread 07-04-2012, 12:41 PM   #402
Damuko

So, I plan on being Undertaker for Saturday... Just comfirming it right now. What other characters are already comfirmed as well (and how many of each?)? o.o Just out of curiosity.
Damuko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2012, 01:58 PM   #403
Akune-chan

Quote:
EMBRACE YOUR INNER HATERRRRRRRRR

We're going to take up the whole page with our late-night (morning?) ranting. Skill.
YES

LETS HATE ON EVERYTHING D<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damuko View Post
So, I plan on being Undertaker for Saturday... Just comfirming it right now. What other characters are already comfirmed as well (and how many of each?)? o.o Just out of curiosity.
! Awesome!

From the Facebook group these are the characters what we have already;
Alois Trancy x1
Ciel Phantomhive x2
Grell Sutcliff x2
Mey-Rin x1
Sebastian Michealis x1
Finny x2
Lizzy x1
Drocell x1
Madame Red x1
Alan Humphreys x1
Undertaker x1 (and now with you, x2)
Pluto x1
Hannah Anfellows x1
Ronald Knox x1

Who we still need;
Claude
Soma
Agni
Trancy Triplets (the Demon triplets)
William T Spears
Eric Slingby
Bard
Tanaka

=]
Unread 07-06-2012, 06:19 PM   #404
Jabberwack
Epic Zombie of Epicness

You can add Soma to that list, Akune, because I'm pretty much going to tell my Homestuck crazed IRL friend "NO" and move on.
So, Prince Soma lives on. And XD I happen to be the exact height he is, 167 cm. (I checked) I think earlier in this thread you asked how tall everyone was, but I'm not sure. I think you edited it.
In all my (few) years I have never seen a Tanaka cosplayer, and the world may blow up if one exists.

New York Comic Con 2012:
Unread 07-06-2012, 06:30 PM   #405
BruisedBlood
Your demon butler

what ver of drocell is this person doing?

i could do the visuel kai(band ver) depending on that person i really hate being depulicates r__r
oAttending NYCC? come check out my thread and post there
http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.ph...07#post4620307

(\/)
( . .)
c(")(")

*Contact me on skype ID:emorawrtastic :'3
*Contact me on Facebook :3
http://www.facebook.com/#!/hayden.davatilshi

BruisedBlood is offline   Reply With Quote