Go Back   Cosplay.com > International Forums > Japan

Unread 06-14-2012, 09:02 PM   #1
Kittzi

Lonely Comiket Go'er looking for people to go with.

Hi,
I'm visiting Tokyo from the 9th-19th so I'll be going to Comiket for the 3 days and Dance Master 4 on the 18th as well.
You see, I don't have anyone to go with and I don't think my parents are that interested in following me in cosplay through crowded halls ahaha.
So I'm asking any other fellow (Either English or Thai speakers preferably as I don't speak a hint of Japanese -I know brilliant for a japanese con...-), cosplayers/Comiket go'ers if I can.. you know.. group with you so I don't get lost as I heard that it's almost impossible to go everywhere in one day ;u; I would love to meet new people as well!
I'll bribe you with UK.. stuff and Thai stuff ahaha >.> I mean I'll forever be in your debt!

Cosplay wise, I think I'll be doing Military Debut Otoya from Uta no prince sama, Ouroboros!Kotetsu/H-01 from Tiger&Bunny and either Kuroko or Kise from Kuroko's Basketball. I'll be willing to bend cosplay plans so my plans are more like yours >o>... I'm also a photographer so I'd love to take photos as well~
Kittzi is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 06-22-2012, 11:57 AM   #2
pinapplegum
Laughter is contagious :)

Hey!
I'll be heading over to Comiket so I wouldn't mind meeting up with you. Be forewarned: I don't speak Japanese either! XD

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...0312933&type=3
pinapplegum is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2012, 06:55 PM   #3
Kittzi

Yay someone replied~ I was scared I would be going around alone ahaha~
then we will have to travel around lost BD... Do you have a facebook (I don't come on here often >3>)
Unread 06-22-2012, 08:33 PM   #4
pinapplegum

I do have a Facebook, but unfortunately I only reserve that for people I know in real life... Sorry! I can PM you my phone number, though.

Unread 06-23-2012, 05:04 AM   #5
Kittzi

Okay that's absolutely fine ^^
Japanese phone number? Or somewhere else?
Unread 07-08-2012, 04:25 AM   #6
CelestialShadow

Im not quite sure if Im going to comiket or not this year but if I do I will totally meet up with you =)

I dont handle hot weather so well so I need to figure out a costume first.

Celeste

www.phantomlegacycostumes.com
www.elegantrebecca.etsy.com
CelestialShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2012, 08:13 PM   #7
pinapplegum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittzi View Post
Okay that's absolutely fine ^^
Japanese phone number? Or somewhere else?
Japanese phone number.

Unread 07-15-2012, 11:13 PM   #8
Kittzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelestialShadow View Post
Im not quite sure if Im going to comiket or not this year but if I do I will totally meet up with you =)

I dont handle hot weather so well so I need to figure out a costume first.
That would be great ^^ I'm staying in shinjuku, I hope it's not too far away >A>!
My choices in costume might be too hot, but when I went last year it was more rainy than hot.

pinapplegum: Okay~ I've saved it and when I get my japanese sim/phone I'll give you a text thank you!

Oh and I've heard of TFT, which is on the same day and I would kinda want to go there as well, would anyone be interested in going? (I really want to meet Reika >A<!)
Unread 07-17-2012, 07:46 AM   #9
Iwiwal
Still cosplaying in Japan

I'm not sure how many days I'll be going to Comiket this year, though at this rate, I'll still be jobless around then, so my schedule should be perfectly free for Friday and/or Saturday. I'm not really interested in what's sold on Sunday, and it's gonna be hot out, so just the two days for me~.

The only thing that I know I want to wear cosplay-wise is Niou Masaharu from TeniPuri, but I can probably be convinced of other things (for example Barnaby~ Though I can't say that I like the idea of wearing a pleather jacket in this summer weather. >_>;; ) TFT is kinda expensive, and I'm not in need of any nice shots of my current cosplays, so that's not something I plan on attending, sorry.
Iwiwal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2012, 06:07 PM   #10
Sarmander
Tsun~ Tsun~

...Okay, this is wierd and I'm worried that I'm gonna sound like some kind of stalker or something now. XDD;;; Basically, I know of you from the UK con scene (in fact, I think I may have sold you some keychains once? Was that you? Sorry if it wasn't, my memory is awful!)and I recently added you on Cure....and tonight I decided to come to the Japan section of these forums to ask about Comiket and here you are! (I swear I'm not a wierdo! Strange coincidences seem to be occuring a lot to me lately.)
My friend and I are actually in Kyoto for that weekend but as Saturday 11th is my birthday we thought it'd be made really memorable if we attempted the long journey to Tokyo for Comiket. It's not set in stone yet since I realise it could be a VERY early start time/long trek, also I'm not sure that my friend is as up for it as I am but...if I DO go, I'll be taking Ivan Karelin from Tiger & Bunny. Figured it would be a pretty good way of playing the 'foreigner' card. XD
Sarmander is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-20-2012, 10:27 AM   #11
moonlit-sky
call me TJ

My friend and i would be visiting Japan for Comiket and TFT over that weekend but we will only be cosplaying at TFT (air-conditioning!) on Sunday, 12th. If you are interested, we can meet-up and hang out.

Poke me for facebook!
Sin Kiske (Guilty Gear) - planning

2014 events: TGS 2014, STGCC '14, AFA '14

moonlit-sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2012, 11:57 AM   #12
Kittzi

Iwiwal: I would love to hang out in Comiket if you're going (Please do Barnaby so I can do Ouroboros!Tiger XD maybe just wear the jacket for photos?) How much is TFT? I didn't know you have to pay oAo! Do you have a Facebook/skype so I could contact you (I'm never on here orz ;A

Hi Sarmander!! Not at all XDD It is me ahaha~ Oh I'll get you a birthday present then ahaha~ What a coincidence XDD!!
If you want to save you a long trek back at night, you can try to sleep in my hotel room for the night? (Your friend as well xD Not at all creepy) It would be amazing if you could do Ivan XD! Maybe If Iwiwal can join as Barnaby then we can have some sort of a group ahaha~ Playing the foreigner card XD

moonlit-sky: I want to go to TFT for at least day, so maybe the Sunday then ^^ I can't find any information about it so it would be nice if we could talk on facebook ^^ My facebook url is /Cos.Kittz ^^
Unread 07-26-2012, 04:30 PM   #13
Sarmander
Tsun~ Tsun~

Haha, I'm glad I haven't wierded you out. XD That's a very kind offer about possibly sneaking into your hotel but my friend and I fully intend to make the journey back to Kyoto, since we'll be heading back to Tokyo the following week anyway. However, if things go very wrong, I may have to take you up on it, LOL! That's also a pretty awesome coincidence about potentially having 3 T&B cosplayers. That'd be pretty swish!
I guess we'll just have to see how it goes but I have my fingers crossed that this happens~!
^__^
Sarmander is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-28-2012, 12:50 PM   #14
Kittzi

If you're heading back to Tokyo the following week (before the 19th) We can totally hang out *becauseI'maloner;u;*
Just add me on Facebook as that's probably the only site I'll go on to with the limited internet I'll have >3>!
Having 3 T&B cosplayers together would be amazinggg~~
Unread 08-04-2012, 01:31 PM   #15
beEp
beEp beEp i'm a jeep

Hi everyone!
I actually happen to be staying in Tokyo now, and I should be through the weekend of Comiket. At first I wasn't sure about going since I'd be there virtually alone, but if I had people to go with I'd totally love to go. If you guys are still going, mind if I tag along?
beEp is offline   Reply With Quote