Go Back   Cosplay.com > Reviews > Makeup/Eye Contacts Review

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 18 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 04-15-2012, 10:13 AM   #16
Akune-chan

Oh so I decided to email Solution-lens before I got your awesome response about the cases and saw that I got a response this morning. I sent the email about I should say 9 or less hours ago and I saw I was given a response already by 10:20am (the next day).

I asked if it were possible to get the 3 lenses for the price of 2 as well as 3 pairs of free contact cases and this is what I got as a response:

"If you want to receive 3 pairs for the price of 2 and 3 free cases, just pay 2 pairs of contact lenses and type the name of the free pair that you want to receive as a gift + 3 cases in the comment box just before the payment and your contact lenses will be sent by standard Airmail (2-3 weeks delivery)

We recommend you to take advantage of our "Buy 5 get 2 free" or "Buy 10 get 5 free" offers if you want to order more than 3 pairs of lenses, and you will receive your circle lenses quickly because they will be shipped by Express mail (3-5 days delivery) with tracking number and insurance without any additional cost.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards,

http://www.solution-lens.com "

They are so nice

Last edited by Akune-chan : 04-15-2012 at 03:29 PM.

Unread 04-15-2012, 02:13 PM   #17
Rirukuo

Aw, yeah, they are verry nice I did not know that they gave out free lens cases for every pair of lens though. They did not do that when I ordered(but that was quite a while ago..). But I just wished they would get some yellow/orange/golden lenses.. I don't want to order from another website xD
Unread 04-15-2012, 03:29 PM   #18
Akune-chan

I don't want to now either xD

They seem amazing!
Unread 04-16-2012, 03:39 AM   #19
cosmeticlover

Yes I bought 3 times from them now and they are very very nice customer service !!!

Last time I said that I didn't like 1 pair that I got and they replied me that because I bought a lot and they want me to be happy they will offer me 1 more pair next time I will order !!!

Never seen this anywhere else !!!
cosmeticlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-10-2012, 11:52 PM   #20
Akune-chan

Okay! Time for my six cents.

Contacts bought: [Yellow Cat Contacts]

Image of them on:

Look: 5/5
Comfort: 4.5/5

Omg. For my first ever contact lens purchase ever, I am VERY VERY PLEASED. <3 I love them. I didn't allow them to soak which is probably why the comfort is not 5/5. >_>; I didn't buy the contact lens solution and have been storing them in the contact lens case that came free with the purchase and the liquid that the lenses were in. >_>; Soooo yeah bad idea.
I bought the lenses on April 23, they were shipped the 24th and I received the contacts I believe on May 3rd. So the shipping was pretty quick.

Ummm. :0 I really don't know what else to say

Recommend them definitely!
Unread 07-24-2012, 08:28 PM   #21
Nyamo-Chan

Thank you for posting this ^^ its very useful,recently after seeing this review bought some green circle lenses from them for my grell cosplay and they are great thank chu for posting this~
definitely buying my lenses from them next time.

Costumes to Debut this Year
Grell Sutcliff(Regular) 100%~Black Butler
Mami Tomoe(Madoka Magica)100%
Shizuo Heiwajea(Durarara(75%)
Dave Strider(Homestuck)60%
England (Hetalia) 10%

Cons this Year I will be Attending:
Akon 24
Anime Fest '13
Nyamo-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2012, 08:19 PM   #22
Akune-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyamo-Chan View Post
Thank you for posting this ^^ its very useful,recently after seeing this review bought some green circle lenses from them for my grell cosplay and they are great thank chu for posting this~
definitely buying my lenses from them next time.
I would LOVE to see the green ones that you got :3
Unread 08-01-2012, 08:31 AM   #23
Rirukuo

I'm sorry for forsaking this thread.. But I bought 3 new pairs of lenses from them a few months back. I'll try to make a review of them soon! I bought 1 pair of brown lenses, 1 pair of red and 1 pair of orange-ish brown ones : )
Unread 08-05-2012, 12:49 PM   #24
Akune-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rirukuo View Post
I'm sorry for forsaking this thread.. But I bought 3 new pairs of lenses from them a few months back. I'll try to make a review of them soon! I bought 1 pair of brown lenses, 1 pair of red and 1 pair of orange-ish brown ones : )
I LOVE TO SEE THEM >>
<<

I want to know if they have any lenses like the Dolly Eye ones. ;o
Cause if they do, I am sticking to this website and to Youknowit.com
Unread 08-05-2012, 10:23 PM   #25
Black.Cat-Chan

I was wondering how quick the shipping on three pair of lenses usually is for this company? They say a few days, but they ARE in Belgium. Really as long as its under 20 days or so I'm happy, but just wanted to ask.
Dragon*Con 2013

*Cosplays*
Cheshire Cat Gijinka (Classic Disney=100% Tim Burton v2=100% v3=planning)
Drifloon Gijinka=10%/Planning
Red Panda/Pabu Gijinka= (V1=100% V2=planning)
Hero of Brightwall = [on hold for Momocon]
Steampunk Kitties = Only an Idea/planning
Black.Cat-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2012, 10:16 AM   #26
Rirukuo

I live in Norway, and it takes about two weeks for me to get them^^
Unread 12-28-2012, 10:59 PM   #27
Alaxz

Yes Solution-len is amazing!! I love the store
Alaxz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2013, 03:58 PM   #28
kahvi2

Exclamation Solution-Lens.com scam

I found this thread through google when looking up Solution-Lens.com, so I wanted to add this:

Everyone should be cautious when purchasing form their store, because from what it looks like not only do they steal all of their photos as well as put up wrong photos of different lenses, but what is worse is that they lie about the brands, like for example they claim all their lenses were by famous brands like GEO, but in real they come from unknown Chinese production, because half of their lenses don't even exist according to the producers they list for their lenses:

http://gohalainn.blogspot.de/2013/01...nd-circle.html

GEO has even been contacted about this and also didn't know how they obtained the so called "GEO lenses" they claim to sell that don't even exist, but are completely different lenses apparently.
kahvi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2013, 11:15 PM   #29
jukebox1

Bullshit, Solution lens is the best shop I have tried

Hi girls,

Always reading here but didn't post before I read such stupid things.

I think you do not know what you are talking about and seem to have something personal against this shop... What happened, they didn't give you any free lens for your review and you want to revenge ? Poor little girl... The more you are talking about this the more you are suspect, and do not worry, readers are smarter than what you think.

So, I just want to say that this shop sells only authentic products because I bought dozens of every brand from them. How can you talk about fake if you haven't bought anything from them ? Can you guess and see it in your crystal ball ?

Or are you someone from the concurrence trying to ruin their business ? Not so smart as someone will find out and it's your business that will be ruined.

Anyway I don't mind but this shop has always been helpful and the only time I had a problem is when I was feeling itchy in my eyes without any apparent reason then they sent me a replacement vial + 1 free pair of lenses !!! Which other shop would do that ? Before buying from Solution lens I tried all and most of the times they didn't even reply my messages, let alone expecting any replacement lens !!!

I am quite expert about circle lenses, wearing for more than 10 years (do you know circle lens as well as me?) , and I can tell you that anyone who is saying that anyone speaking about Chinese products from this shop is just stupid.

That's all I want to say. Thank you for listening but sometimes something make me mad. Maybe I should talk about all other shops who never replied my messages! Soon :-)
jukebox1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-12-2013, 02:33 AM   #30
kahvi2

Hey jukebox1, can you actually comment on anything that is written in the article ( http://gohalainn.blogspot.de/2013/01...nd-circle.html ) I linked above and point out where the mistake is?
You cannot comment on why they steal bloggers photos, or why they sell lenses calling them "GEO lenses" when GEO itself has confirmed that they do not exist or why they post photos of lenses that are different lenses than what they claim them to be there?

I mean, it is great that you made good experience with this shop. I am glad for you. I have worn contact lenses for 15 years by the way and during my purchases from various stores I have made good and I have made bad experiences, so it is really awesome that you were lucky and did not make bad experiences. I am glad for you!

I never wrote a review about their lenses and never wanted free lenses from them (hell no!). I just looked up new stores and before purchasing I wanted to check feedback. This is how I found this thread as well as the blog post I linked above that shows that they are scamming people. You say they are not, but the proofs are all there with screenshot and you just keep saying that they are good and selling authentic GEO lenses (when even GEO says they are not!), but you fail to actually comment on any of the accusations made there.

Which is exactly the same that happened with the person that made the blog post. If you read the article you can see that she wrote all of this to Solution-Lens.com and asked them about all this stuff, and they refused to comment on it and just got rude. They also actually OFFEREDE HER FREE LENSES as compensation for stealing her photos, but when she picked the ones she believed not to be authentic GEO lenses, because she had contacted GEO and they said these lenses didn't exists, the shop actually REFUSED to give her these particular lenses and said she should pick a different pair.

I am glad for you that you made good experience, but please don't just write "the shop is good! All that is written in this blog is not true", when you cannot offer any proof. Because that blog offered PLENTY OF PROOF.

I believe that people should be warned. If you feel like ignoring these warnings and want to continue purchasing from them - hey, no one is keeping you from it, but I believe people should really know the truth and then they can decide for themselves.

By the way, this "You talk bad because you are probably competition" stuff is also exactly the same that happened to that girl (you can read the mail she got from Solutionlens there!), so I kind of suspect that you are actually someone from Solution-Lens.com.

As long as you cannot comment on anything that is written in that blog post, and explain to me how this should not be true when it is all proven with screenshots, links and mail correspondence (both with GEO lenses and Solution-Lens), I will not continue this discussion with you.
kahvi2 is offline   Reply With Quote