Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Otakon

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 07-30-2012, 03:30 PM   #241
Kimetz

Hello I was the Shanks who was traveling with Lucky Roo and Benn Beckman. Just wanted to say that this was our first time cosplaying and we all had a blast and are already trying to figure out what we're going to do next year. Everyone we spoke to was great and at least i personally am looking forward to seeing some of the photos if any one has a link becuase i didn't think to bring a camera. And thanks to Mihawk for taking over that last shoot.
Kimetz is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 07-30-2012, 03:58 PM   #242
chisnax

hello everyone! Otakon 2012 was my first time cosplaying. I was the gender bent Luffy with long hair & the vest wide open. I got a bit of attention from people & that's what made it really exciting for me. I really can't wait to see the photoshoot pictures.
chisnax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-30-2012, 05:56 PM   #243
Delmar001

So, do we have any links to the Friday photo shoot? I did not make it to the Saturday shoot...T_T

Was the short Marshall D. Teach without a mustache...
Unread 07-30-2012, 08:23 PM   #244
AdmiralAokijifa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giullare View Post

Had fun, Mihawk's a blast, but god damn that heat.
I agree, my jacket + the hat hardly allowed any heat to leave the outfit, but heck it was blast so i powered through it. Thanks again to everyone for some more great memories of otakon.
AdmiralAokijifa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-30-2012, 08:57 PM   #245
Lepuppy7

Saturday Sunset Shoot pics!! except they're terrible quality due to my camera breaking and having to use my phone ;A;

http://s1095.photobucket.com/albums/...2/One%20Piece/

Taking all of those with everyone was just SO fun! Due to this being my first otakon I'm relaly not used to such awesome things, it was so great, I really wish I hung out with you guys more.....but i didn't

~Okama Sanji
Lepuppy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-30-2012, 09:14 PM   #246
PaulApples

fem time skip Law here! I was only at the Friday shoot since I was late for the 11 am shoot and saturday and completely forgot about the 7:30 one.. I just wanted to say I had a FANTASTIC time and you guys all had great cosplays If there was anyone who uploaded any pictures of a Time skip Trafalgar Law via tumblr please message me at vivian-queenofkawaii.tumblr.com/ask

thanks!

Otakon 2011
All Days: Strong World Chopper

Otakon 2010
All Days: Drum Island Chopper
PaulApples is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-30-2012, 09:40 PM   #247
ChibodeeCosplay

I had a great time at the Saturday shoot with everyone. I was Fisher Tiger so if anyone has any pics toss me a link. Hope to see you guys at AUSA!!!
ChibodeeCosplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-30-2012, 11:12 PM   #248
chopper lover

hey guys this was my first otakon and i loved this whole photoshoot thing and its my first time cosplaying and i enjoyed it all soo much everyone was amazing and i was all like excited crying on the inside about all the open cool friendly people i have most photos in the upload que now from all shoots except thrusday as to the shoots them self i was informed by word of mouth through the older shanks then every single one piece cosplayer i saw i made it my mission to strike a convo everyone and everything was soo amazing (sparkly eyes)
chopper lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-30-2012, 11:46 PM   #249
chopper lover

im also wondering if anyone at all has even one picture of the 5 cosplayers as in a law a luffy a jewlery and a fem zoro and me being tony tony chopper on the platforms over the water fall fountains main pool if anyone can get back to me i will be mighty grateful
Unread 07-31-2012, 08:45 AM   #250
X3BelovedX3
Chu!

Hey guys! I had a great time! So happy about the amazing turn out for all the shoots! Everyone was great! I have a few pictures of the Friday afternoon shoot and the Saturday morning shoot. I didn't get any at the Saturday afternoon shoot due to my gloves and iphone not liking each other Dx They are on my facebook, so if for some reason the albums are private, tell me and I'll change the settings! Feel free to tag yourselves!

Friday: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...8015340&type=1

Saturday: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...8015340&type=3

Puppy!Aoba // Fem!Doflamingo // Aoba // Yukata!Aoba

2014 Conventions:

Otakon // Nijicon // Takii

Check Out My Cosplaying Schedules & DA Account:

Schedules & DA
X3BelovedX3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2012, 11:44 AM   #251
KumaKid

Yosh! I had an awesome time with you all at the shoots! You are all such great, friendly people and want to just say thanks. I'd like to see all of the photos you all took, so post'em up! I was one of the Luffy in the bunch
KumaKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2012, 12:21 PM   #252
chopper lover

@kumakid u were the luffy that sat on the platforms over the fountians with me a zoro a law and a booney right?
Unread 07-31-2012, 03:53 PM   #253
accomplifailed

I only made it to the last half of the Friday and Saturday morning photo shoots but I had a ton of fun. I cosplayed as Doflamingo both times and had a blast trying to act like his character.
accomplifailed is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2012, 04:51 PM   #254
KumaKid

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper lover View Post
@kumakid u were the luffy that sat on the platforms over the fountians with me a zoro a law and a booney right?

Yessir that would be me
KumaKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2012, 05:54 PM   #255
Capie

trap nami here i had a blast so happy ppl liked my nami i was afraid i would offend ppl and i love that all the other namis approved made me so happy <3
Capie is offline   Reply With Quote