Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Site Headquarters

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 4.92 average.
Unread 07-24-2012, 02:24 PM   #1426
AirPirateCid
Government Agent

I can't upload any pictures. It keeps giving a fatal error and saying something about the allowed size has been reached and it's trying to allocate more space. It uploads a small thumbnail icon, but not the picture itself.

Unread 07-24-2012, 09:23 PM   #1427
AirPirateCid
Government Agent

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 7308 bytes) in /home/cosplay/public_html/user_photos.php on line 718

That's what it says.
Unread 07-27-2012, 06:01 PM   #1428
Viveeh
necrocarnival

Nevermind.

Last edited by Viveeh : 07-27-2012 at 06:02 PM. Reason: works now
Viveeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2012, 12:04 PM   #1429
Sindea

Hello, for some reason, when i try to post a link to my FB album of the pics me and my friend took at Otakon in the "Otakon 2012 : Photos/Con Reports/Videos" thread, my post just immediately dissapears after i post it.
Sindea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2012, 12:10 PM   #1430
Sindea

nvm sorry, i had been using quick reply, but saw i needed mod approval when i actually posted reply. sorry for the trouble.
Sindea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2012, 10:56 PM   #1431
AydensGrace
Shutterbug.

Reporting this bug:

ALL of my dropdown menu's are over to the far right hand side of the page, underneath the AD bars.

Internet: Firefox 14

screenshots:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/28683457/Sc...37.07%20PM.png

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/28683457/Sc...37.11%20PM.png

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/28683457/Sc...37.15%20PM.png

This occurs with all of the boxes, as shown.
AydensGrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-07-2012, 10:12 AM   #1432
AgentDarkmoon

Question

Yesterday I had a bit of trouble uploading photos of my latest (Windrunner) costume. Once I got them up, I noticed that in both the 'Costumes' view from my page as well as the 'Costume Administration' view from the Costumes tab, it shows as having 4,294,967,294 photos associated with it.

If you go to the Costume's page you can see I only have six photos of it, with fifteen photos on my account period (not even sure if there are four billion photos in this entire site?). Do you have any idea what's going on with this?
Unread 08-10-2012, 01:33 PM   #1433
AgentDarkmoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentDarkmoon View Post
Yesterday I had a bit of trouble uploading photos of my latest (Windrunner) costume. Once I got them up, I noticed that in both the 'Costumes' view from my page as well as the 'Costume Administration' view from the Costumes tab, it shows as having 4,294,967,294 photos associated with it.

If you go to the Costume's page you can see I only have six photos of it, with fifteen photos on my account period (not even sure if there are four billion photos in this entire site?). Do you have any idea what's going on with this?
Two days later the problem continues to exist. Deleting one of the photos associated with WR brought it down to 4,294,967,293... I may just delete the current costume page of it and make a new one and see if that fixes it. In other photo issue news, my main page shows 9 costumes and 15 images- while the 9 costumes is right, I have 25 images (and when you click on photos you can see all 25 of them). Not sure what 10 photos are slipping through the system's cracks...
Unread 08-10-2012, 06:50 PM   #1434
ThakYuki
Kittysaurus Rex!

This is a known issue, and it is on the list of problems to be fixed.

Thank you for completely removing my signature without emailing me that it was too long.
ThakYuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-12-2012, 05:36 PM   #1435
Blue Leader
The Gundam Fanatic

I just noticed something in the formatting... It looks like the letter "I" in words are being capitalized for some reason. For example, when looking at photos linked to one of my costumes, called "B-wing Pilot (Version 3)", it's being shown as "B-wIng PIlot (versIon 3)". It's the same with the gallery it's linked to showing up as "B-WIng PIlot FlIghtsuIt".
It's not a big issue, but it is kind of weird.
Blue Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2012, 04:48 AM   #1436
Viveeh
necrocarnival

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Leader View Post
I just noticed something in the formatting... It looks like the letter "I" in words are being capitalized for some reason. For example, when looking at photos linked to one of my costumes, called "B-wing Pilot (Version 3)", it's being shown as "B-wIng PIlot (versIon 3)". It's the same with the gallery it's linked to showing up as "B-WIng PIlot FlIghtsuIt".
It's not a big issue, but it is kind of weird.
It's probably the font, that makes it look like the dot was right on top of the i, and like it was a capitalized i. It does look silly, I also hope it gets fixed.
Viveeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2012, 11:44 AM   #1437
sunseenli
Philosophaster Ephemerist

I am trying to reply to this thread:

http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?p=4498040

And I am getting the following error message:

"Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@cosplay.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."
sunseenli is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-23-2012, 11:03 AM   #1438
Emrys

Is there a way to reply to comments on costume pages? We used to be able to but not anymore. And previous replies to costume comments are kind of messed up now and not serving the user icon for the gallery owner. (Costume Comment vs. Photo Comment)

Not to mention that we don't get notifications for comments on costume pages in the first place... I would really like to see that resolved one way or the other.
Emrys is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-17-2012, 06:27 AM   #1439
darkangel7410
FR057_F1R3

I have something that's a concern *bug* and also i have a question. Why is it for people wanting to keep threads they have posted, from filling up with random things that don't go on them, such as unrelated posts and absurdly long posts, cannot have mod rights to the thread. It makes sense and even if you had to report a reason for removing it, it'd help people out a lot more rather then reporting a post or contacting admin or mod staff to get posts taken off or edit where posts go.
The problem i'm actually trying to report is that any computer no matter how fast the net is or what browser i use the menus always appear on top of, or under the site's adds. like my thread control panel for instance. It was under a Costume Express add on the side of the site and not even under the menu bar where it should have been. It was completely separated from there. As are most of my menus. Thank you for your time and i await response to this issue.

Just a Cosplayer who likes to make new friends....and steal more souls lol JK! Anyways I'm always looking for new cosplays so if you can think of anything let me know My pics and description here.
Ichigo Kurosaki *Bankai*-Bleach(95%)
Zero-VK (35%)

Lee Syaoran- Tsu.Chro.(0%)
darkangel7410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-29-2012, 05:41 PM   #1440
andyrae100

Too many pics!

Hi, i just recently registered to your site and i have only uploaded 5 photos but it says under my number of photos over 400 million! I was hoping to get that fixed since it looks a little silly to have 400000000 photos :P Thanks!
andyrae100 is offline   Reply With Quote