Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Marketplace > Archived Marketplace Forums > For Sale: Costumes (Used)

Unread 08-08-2012, 08:01 AM   #1
kracken29
You gotta deal with it

cosplays / cosplay pieces for sale

I will take best offers on these
All cosplay photos in this post can be found here:
http://s1189.photobucket.com/albums/...%20for%20sale/

Both were only worn once then washed and hung up in storage. They have not been worn / used since.

First is Akane Mishima from Kampfer. $35.

This is a cosplay for the rude and foul-mouthed character, Akane Mishima from Kampfer. A friend of mine cosplayed as Natsuru Senō, and I was Akane in their Kampfer forms. I don't think we'll be using these cosplays again, so I'm selling it. This cosplay includes everything except the knee high navy blue socks and the navy blue 3/4 length undershirt. Those can be found very easily online.

Cosplay includes wig, shirt, skirt, tie, blue bracelet, shoes, and Seppuku Kuro Usagi (Suicidal Black Rabbit) plush. Only worn once for CTCon '10 on Sunday. Everything except for the pistol and shoes is homemade, including the bunny plush.

Shirt is lined. It closes with Velcro and snaps. Velcro and snap are underneath the big black button, and more Velcro is on the inside, on the right to keep it straight.

The bracelet is made of blue Foamie & closes with Velcro. It is 9 inches long.

Measurements:
shirt: chest: 36 inches
skirt: 30 inches
skirt length: 14 inches
shoes: size 9
shoulder to shoulder: 15 inches
sleeve length: 8 inches
blue bracelet: 9 inches

The plush rabbit is made of VERY soft fleece (the same kind of fleece I use in my hats) for the body, light pink flannel for the inside of the ears and "intestine" hanging out, and red stickyback felt for the mouth and "cut" on its belly. The zipper pull is gray craft foam and his nose is black stickyback craft foam. Usagi measures 11 inches from the top of its head to its feet. With the loose ear it measures 18 1/2 inches tall. One ear is sewn to the top of the head and the other is loose for easy carrying. (I wouldn't recommend spinning Usagi around, I'm not sure how his ear would stand up to that kind of force.) There is wire in the loose ear, it may come loose from the head where it was sewn in so it would just be floating in the ear.

The toy pistol has been sold by itself; it's no longer included in this cosplay.

Unfortunately the only photos I have of this are ones I took of it, no one really took our photos as Kampfer characters..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second cosplay is Elk from the .HACK// games. $55.

Only worn once for CTCon '11. The shirt zips up the front with a red zipper & the skirt zips up the side with a blue zipper.

The white fabric around the neck tucks into the shirt, behind the other white part & is held in place with velcro. Updated photos will be uploaded soon showing the new collar with neatly sewn seams and where the velcro is.

Cosplay includes:

blue/white Shirt w/gold emblem (velcros on)
red turtleneck dickey
blue skirt
brown boots
blue hat
light blue wig
brown fingerless gloves
green "belt"
brown pants.

DOES NOT INCLUDE STAFF. The staff was sold already so it's not available.

Measurements:

Shirt:
chest- Up to 38 inches
waist- up to 36 inches
sleeve length-21 inches

Skirt:
waist- 30 inches
length-around 30 inches

Pants: size 5 capris, come to about mid-calf

boots: size 9

gloves: one size fits all

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Payment: I only accept Paypal, and it needs to be paid for right away. Shipping is separate from the price of each cosplay.

Shipping: Because the shoes are included, the weight will be heavier, so shipping needs to be separate from the price of each cosplay. PM me with your zip code to see what shipping would be to your location! If I just get a PM asking what shipping would be but no destination, I can't give a quote. I need to know where it's going to give a price.

I can either send an invoice for the total or give my Paypal address so you can send it directly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALL PRICES OF COSPLAY PIECES BELOW INCLUDE SHIPPING

http://s1189.photobucket.com/albums/...splay%20stuff/

Another cosplay added + pics of that cosplay

HalloweenTown Roxas partial cosplay - $25 <-- This price includes shipping.

This will fit at most a size Medium.. If your size is a large it will most likely be too tight/small.

Also includes the mask and gloves.
The mask has an adjustable black string.
*Pics of the glove with yellow star and 2 orange and black armwarmers have been added.

This does not include pants or inner jacket; it's for the orange jacket only. This is more for someone that wants to finish it themselves.. The jacket is bright orange cotton with a slight stretch to it. The inner jacket was from my original Roxas cosplay (which is gone), so it's not available.

The wing is made from foamboard painted black with electrical tape for the edge and lines going down, also on the "tear" towards the tip of the wing.

I have the rest of the orange fabric I used, too. I can include that in with this cosplay.

All prices are NOT set in stone; in other words, make an offer on something you're interested in; As long as the offer is reasonable, I will most likely take it, as I want to get rid of this stuff. NO TRADES ARE ACCEPTED.

All measurements listed are with the garments lying flat, the measuring tape laid straight across; multiply the number by 2 and that's how big around each measurement is:

Chico's Dark green vest jacket - $15
It looks like a military-like vest.
It says Size 2; It fits me but it's a bit baggy.

Measurements (lying flat):

Shoulder to shoulder: 14.5 inches
Neck: 7 inches
Chest: 21 inches
Waist: 20 inches
Length: 26.5 inches

Zip-up vest jacket, has a snap closure on the neck, 1 small zip-up pocket on the top right chest, 2 snap pockets on the bottom one on each side, and a snap closure on the bottom hem.

Black plain vest - $10

3 buttons down the front, 2 open pockets, one on each side.

Measurements:

Shoulder to shoulder: 14.5 inches
Neck: 6.5 inches
Chest: 18 inches
Waist: 18.5 inches
23 inches

Jacuzzi - Baccano! brown vest - $10

Made from a stretchy shirt originally, so the fabric was difficult to sew the lines on straight but it came out alright. This cosplay was worn once to MangaNEXT 2010. It was washed right after the con and has been hanging up since.

Measurements:

Shoulder to shoulder: 17 inches
Neck: 7 inches
Chest: 17.5 inches
Waist: 17.5 inches

Dark blue sweater vest - $12

I bought this recently for a cosplay that fell through. Rather than stuff it in the back of my dresser, I'd rather it went to someone who could use it. I'm assuming that it's children's size XL, it is pretty big on me.

Measurements:

Shoulder to shoulder: 15 inhes
Neck: 6 inches
Chest: 19 inches
Waist: 21 inches
Length: 25.5 inches

men's Chef shirt, white - $25

White 3/4 sleeve, button-down shirt. I think this is a size XL, it is huge on me. I had gotten this for Christmas (specifically so I could use it for a cosplay) but I haven't found anything to use it for, unfortunately. Hopefully someone else can find a use for it.

Measurements:
Shoulder to shoulder: 19 inches
Neck: 9 inches
Chest: 22 inches
Waist: 22 inches
Length: 29 inches

ABSOLUTELY NO TRADES. Don't ask, I will not respond to that question.
PM me if interested in anything! For the 2 full cosplays, since they have to go by regular shipping (they're too heavy to go first class), need to have separate shipping costs added to the total. I need to figure out shipping with a zip code.

I will haggle, and accept reasonable offers on these, since I generally want to clear stuff out and make some much needed space, but if it's too low I won't accept it, particularly on the things that include shipping in their price.

Last edited by kracken29 : 09-16-2012 at 07:43 PM. Reason: fixed links

Unread 08-08-2012, 10:33 AM   #2
maggietron
I need stuff!

None of the links seem to be working. But its not saying page broken, so maybe its me? Anyone else get them working?
Unread 08-08-2012, 10:42 AM   #3
Pinkprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggietron View Post
None of the links seem to be working. But its not saying page broken, so maybe its me? Anyone else get them working?
it worked for me :/
Unread 08-08-2012, 11:40 AM   #4
ToxicShower
Derpy Nerd

Is there a link for the Elk cosplay?
Why is her cosplay so difficult...
Unread 08-08-2012, 01:13 PM   #5
kracken29
You gotta deal with it

I replaced the links, they should work now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxicShower View Post
Is there a link for the Elk cosplay?
http://s1189.photobucket.com/albums/...%20for%20sale/

It's on the second page ^^