Go Back   Cosplay.com > Reviews > Commissioner Review

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1314 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 08-17-2012, 11:16 PM   #2491
Fish-and-Chips-Yum
Look! A hidden puzzle!

Name of Commissioner: Cosplayflying
Website/C.com gallery: Ebay Store
Character commissioned and series/video game: Shiemi Moriyama [Blue Exorcist], Full Outfit, Wig, and Plush of Nee-Chan.
Pictures of Commissioned Item: ((NOTE: I am not wearing the red/white sash in the pictures. It was included though.))
Item Listed on Site
Me wearing costume.
Me again wearing costume.
Me wearing wig.
Me wearing wig again.

Timeline: August 6th-August 17th

Describe your Experience:

I submitted my order and payment for this item on August 6th. I sent in my measurements as well, as I got this custom-made (for no extra charge, thankfully). I figured this would take at least a month to receive, so I was prepared for a long wait. Much to my surprise, I got a message from the seller YESTERDAY saying the item had just shipped. I got home from work today to see that it was in my mailbox. This already made me thoroughly impressed.

I opened the package, and everything looked like it was in the picture. Everything was included, and I hurried to try it on. It fits amazingly. It is easy to tell it was custom-made, and it fits me perfectly. The outfit is very well made, and the fabric is light and comfortable, which is necessary since it's an outfit with multiple layers. The colorful outfit looks great, and I love it!

The wig is also great; very soft, and they already styled in the "antennae" hair that Shiemi has (I wasn't sure if they would style it for me). It's not the best wig I've ever gotten, but it's definitely an excellent wig.

Overall, I'm very impressed. It arrived quick, is exactly what was in the picture, and fit perfectly.

Final Grade: A++++++++++ ; I will be buying again from this seller without a doubt!

+See Costume List for Completed Projects+

+In-Progress+
+Rarity+ MLP:FiM ~100%~ Just finished!
+Matryoshka!America+ Hetalia ~20%~ Designing the Hoodie!

+2013 Plans+
+Gala!Rarity+ MLP:FiM
+Ciel Phantomhive (Vol. 6 Outfit)+ Black Butler
+Hatsune Miku (Snow Version 2013)+ Vocaloid
+Umbreon+ Pokemon

+Conventions Planned for 2013+
Sakura Con 2013 ~ 65% Likely
Everfree 2013 ~ 30% Likely
Kumori Con 2013 ~ 40% Likely
Aki Con 2013 ~ 100% Likely
Fish-and-Chips-Yum is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 08-19-2012, 12:23 PM   #2492
Lucida
Ringmaster from Hell

Name of Commissioner: Dear Dahlia Designs (misaloveslight6)
Website/C.com gallery: http://deardahlia.weebly.com/index.html
Character commissioned and series/video game: Cerebella from Skullgirls (Dress only + Choker)
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: (From her site which looks exactly the same when I got it)
http://deardahlia.weebly.com/uploads...37734_orig.jpg
http://deardahlia.weebly.com/uploads...51330_orig.jpg

Timeline: July 7th - August 17,2012

Describe your Experience: This girl is such a sweetheart and a wonderful person to work with. I was looking for someone to do the dress for me and right off the bat she PMed be to offer her service. She charged me 70 dollars just to make the dress only. So I paid half and half and it turned out so well. She is also a great communicator and is very nice!

So it took her about a month to make the dress and it turned out fabulous from the looks of the preview pics (the one I've posted up). She is so nice that she doesn't even charge me extra for making the choker. And so after she shipped the item on monday, I got the item on friday. Although the dress is a little shorter than I thought (which its not her fault since I was the one who decided on the length and I'm pretty much tall XD) and the flaps can be complicated to stick down, but overall the dress and choker fit me so well and I am very pleased with it. So if I were you guys, I would pick her if you want to get a simple dress cosplay! <3

PROS: Great communication, Wonderful Quality, Cheap, Fast Delivery, and a wonderful commissioner
CONS: No problems!
Final Grade: A+

FB PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lucida...95949270449154
Lucida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-19-2012, 07:31 PM   #2493
KafeiIndigo
Lives in Clock Town

Name of Commissioner: Dear Dahlia Designs/misaloveslight6 on Cos.com

Website/C.com gallery: www.deardahlia.weebly.com/ http://www.cosplay.com/member/101957

Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.): Cheshire Grell from Kuroshitsuji, the entire costume minus the wig and shoes.

Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: http://www.cosplay.com/costume/432162/

Timeline (how long your order took to process): A week. You read right. A week. I payed for the commission and she completed it and had it sent out in a week. Martha doesn't mess around.

Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments: Martha is awesome. End of discussion. She's incredibly nice and easy to talk to, and most importantly, knows what she's doing. She worked with me to understand my fabric options, and asked me about things about how I wanted my costume that I never even dreamed anyone would ask just so she could make it perfect for me.*

The costume itself is absolutely flawless. Everything is done very professionally, and the costume fits perfectly and feels great to wear. Martha is going to school for fashion design, and it really shows in her work. I will never commission anyone else.

Final Grade: AAA++++++

Costumes:

Cheshire Grell- {Kuroshitsuji} {100%}
Kafei- {Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask} {100%}
Affinity- {Bayonetta} {50%}
Derpy Hooves- {My Little Pony} {100%}
Bellatrix Lestrange- {Harry Potter OotP} {100%}
KafeiIndigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-20-2012, 09:51 AM   #2494
Mykaios
Saving all the meguca's.

Name of Merchant: Arda Wigs
Ordered: Wig and matching wefts
Timeline: Ordered August 17, 2012 - Arrived August 20, 2012
Describe your Experience: I love Arda SO much. I'm always happy with my order and I love being able to buy wigs in person at conventions too!
PROS: Lightning fast EVERYTHING.
CONS: None
Mykaios is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-20-2012, 05:09 PM   #2495
JasonTerror
Jei-Cos

moosedoom
Website/C.com gallery
http://www.cosplay.com/member/281735/
Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.)
Organization XIII coat
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item
Hood down: http://www.cosplay.com/photo/3273480/
Hood up: http://www.cosplay.com/photo/3273478/
Timeline (how long your order took to process)
A few weeks once started
Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments.
Great communication, Amazing costume, Great all around commissioner and I am very happy with it.
Pros:EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!
Cons: NONE!!!!
Final Grade:
Am I allowed to go higher then A+? If so, that.
Tumblr
Commissions Here
Dream Cosplays:
-Tsuruya-san (Haruhi Suzumiya)
-Kagami Hiiragi (Lucky Star)
-Minimandy (Grim Tales)
-Mimi (Grim Tales)
-Yui Hirasawa (K-On!)

Last edited by JasonTerror : 08-22-2012 at 11:26 PM.
JasonTerror is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2012, 11:13 PM   #2496
HappehPills

Name of Commissioner: Dear Dahlia Designs, Martha Powell.
Website: http://deardahlia.weebly.com/fans-of-dear-dahlia.html, http://www.cosplay.com/member/101957
Character commissioned: (1 Full Costume Cosplay) Pirate Britain/U.K./England/Arthur Kirkland (Pants, Coat, Shirt, Vest, Decorations, Boot Spats)
Series: Hetalia
Links to pictures of your commissioned item: http://deardahlia.weebly.com/uploads...64455_orig.jpg, http://deardahlia.weebly.com/uploads...58400_orig.jpg
Timeline: Less than a month!

Describe your Experience: Oh, gosh, where do I begin!? She is AMAZING! This is my first time commissioning her and I already have planned four more projects with her. She is a sweetheart, friendly, and just so energetic and up-beat about her commissions! Through the whole process this is definitely the most fun I've ever had with a commissioner! She will update you with MANY, MANY, MANY pictures! (Which I adore! Enjoyed! And even missed when she wasn't working or online!) This is definitely a different and a new experience when it comes to commissioning! And I loved every bit of it! Dear Dahlia Designs contacted me through an older ad. that I had placed a few months ago asking for a Professional Commissioner for some cosplays. I had informed that I had already found commissioners for those cosplays, but that if she was accepting other different types of cosplay commissions, I would be willing to send them to her and commission her for them. Needless to say, she agreed, I sent her an e-mail, she gave me quotes, and it was the beginning of a fun and enjoyable commission experience. (It sounds so odd saying it like that, but it really was!) I never thought that a commissioner could be energetic and at the same time so professional, well, she blew those thoughts instantly away...and in the most positive light I've ever seen. Dear Dahlia provided me with her contact information and her website which is updated regularly and also shows past works she has done. She is a fashion major student, so she has a professional and a knowledgeable background beside her. We began the commission and she informed when she received the payment, when she purchased the fabrics, when she began sewing, and you KNOW when she's working, because she WILL contact you, and ask how you want your cosplay to look, if you have any style you would like it to resemble, and so forth. She will provide suggestions and her recommendation and will also give you options and show you different pictures of different styles. She will do her best to recreate what you ask her for and stay as close as possible to the original reference pictures and your descriptions. She is a joy to work with and shipped the item quickly and provided a Tracking Number. I recommend her to anyone who is looking for a PROFESSIONAL commissioner with ENTHUSIASM in her work!

Pros: Speedy replies, professional, serious about her work and her commissions, but also really friendly, really energetic, and a sweetheart to work with. An honest commissioner and a very informative person, she will describe the process and will send you pictures, many pictures, about the process. Dahlia also let's you know when she's purchased the fabrics, shows you pictures of them, and contacts you when she has any questions or suggestions for a part of the cosplay. (She will not make an assumption and make a decision blindly, no, she will contact YOU and ASK!) Has an In-Progress page in her website that updates regularly. She provided me with information about the fabrics she was using and sent me pictures of the buttons even, so I could see and choose which one I wanted, she also gave me her suggestion on which one she thought would look best with the reference pictures that I provided her with. She's honest and told me which cosplay she felt confident doing and how many cosplays she could take in an order. She provided me with a Tracking Number.

Cons: 0, NONE

Final Grade: A+++ (Infinite +s)
HappehPills is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-23-2012, 05:23 PM   #2497
PinkCow
It's been a while.

Name of Commissioner: JasonTerror
Website/C.com gallery: http://www.cosplay.com/member/265051
Character commissioned and series/video game: Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney) wig
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7108/7...b00c675f_z.jpg
Timeline (how long your order took to process): Very quick! There was a snag with needing to order a new wig from an outside company, so that took a little longer, but it wasn't anything on Jason's end. From the time he got the new wig from the company to the time I received my completed wig was about a week!
Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments: Jason's communication has been great. He answered all of my many questions really quickly and did a fantastic job on my wig, too.
PinkCow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2012, 01:52 AM   #2498
usuyukisou

((A few more reviews are coming right up!))

Name of Merchant: Etika/Classe (Classe is the brand, but Etika is the authorised reseller. There is no listing for Etika in this thread yet, and so far it has alternated between creating a separate listing for a reseller and just listing reseller reviews under the brand's listing)

Website I bought from: http://item.rakuten.co.jp/etika/clc030/
Original Classe link (discontinued): http://classewig.com/wig/index.php?m...oducts_id=3482

Item purchased: Classe Serah Farron character wig

Links to picture(s) of your received item: http://item.rakuten.co.jp/etika/clc030/
^ As annoyed as I am to no longer have a camera, Classe is really good about their products looking like the product images.

Timeline: I placed the order with my shopping service on June 9. They processed it and made the order June 12. They received the item on June 15. The wig was left in the service's warehouse for a few months, until I requested shipping on August 10. It shipped on the 14th, entered customs on the 16th, left customs 2 hr 20 min later, and my parents received the package on August 17. I requested shipping during a non-working day, so the tracking seemingly took longer to get online.

Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments. I had been planning on nabbing some character wigs by Classe from Etika for some time, at least after Classe got slapped with a cease-and-desist for not having the license to produce character wigs. The only problem was, there was always so much other stuff I bought for myself that I kept putting it off to stay within my monthly budget. Then Etika held a store-wide "30% off for the first of each item listed sold!" and I was compelled to buy sooner rather than later. Don't get me wrong; it didn't become dirt cheap. But the 30% off discount help alleviate the shopping service fees, and I'd much rather buy stuff at 30% off than at full price... Now that I think about it, I probably should have taken that 30% off opportunity to buy more than just the one Serah wig...

The item? It is beautiful as always. The wig is as gorgeous as it is in the photos. I've gotten to the point that I don't bother to check colours across multiple screens; I know Classe makes lovely colours. This Serah wig is no different; its various colour fibers come together to create a stunning pink. It's an original colour designed by Classe for the Serah and Lightning character wigs they offered. The description says it is comprised of pinks, purples, silvers, and browns to create the overall colour, and the first thing I did when I got my grubby hands on it was to inspect the fiber colours very closely; I wanted to see how the magic happened!

The front bangs are 20 cm, the back 35 cm, and the side tail 70 cm. The listing also includes instructions on how to cut the bangs to match their picture.

The wig was stuffed with paper, then put into one of those wig net things. Also included were two wig caps, one black and one skin coloured. Unlike my Vanille wig, this did not include a slip of paper talking about "Classe improved our wig caps!" Anywho. That was all placed into a box (like my Vanille wig), which was a temporary packaging between their vinyl cases and the new tote bags; unlike my Vanille wig, since it was only shipped with other wigs, which are much lighter than a five-DVD-case-Vocaloid-software-set, Serah's box had a smaller crease in the corner. The box was then put into a black bag of some sort, presumably standard Etika packaging. Placed below the wig was the usual ziploc (for wig storage after initial delivery) with wig-wearing and wig-care instructions.

If I had to be super super nitpicky, a few of the longer fibers didn't quite make it into the ponytail elastic. And I'm still annoyed the Lightning wigs were sold out at Etika and the other reseller before I got to buy one. Lesson learned, boys and girls. If you see something you like and know that simply none other will do, buy it before you can't.

Unread 08-26-2012, 02:05 AM   #2499
Fish-and-Chips-Yum
Look! A hidden puzzle!

Name of Merchant: FM-Anime
Ordered: This wig, but in light gold instead.
Timeline: Ordered August 6, 2012 - Arrived August 22, 2012
Describe your Experience: I use FM-Anime a lot, and I will continue to report all my experiences with them! This time I bought just a wig, and specified very clearly that I wanted it in a different color. I'm naturally paranoid, so I was so worried that they wouldn't get the memo and send me the wrong color, but sure enough it arrives, and oh my Arceus it's beautiful! I actually had to cut it, so there will be no pics uploaded as they are now irrelevant, but let me assure you it's a BEAUTIFUL wig and it's jsut what's pictured, except the color change. XD

The ponytails were originally 60 cm, and I was nervous about this. My last experience with a long wig was HELL (I got it from ebay, it was my first long wig...just...ugh.). This wig would not tangle unless I purposefully tangled it. Seriously. As long as I comb it before I put it back on the wig head, it doesn't tangle. It's super soft and very comfy. It also came with a free wig cap, the black fishnet kind. :3

Overall, I'm satisfied as usual!

+See Costume List for Completed Projects+

+In-Progress+
+Rarity+ MLP:FiM ~100%~ Just finished!
+Matryoshka!America+ Hetalia ~20%~ Designing the Hoodie!

+2013 Plans+
+Gala!Rarity+ MLP:FiM
+Ciel Phantomhive (Vol. 6 Outfit)+ Black Butler
+Hatsune Miku (Snow Version 2013)+ Vocaloid
+Umbreon+ Pokemon

+Conventions Planned for 2013+
Sakura Con 2013 ~ 65% Likely
Everfree 2013 ~ 30% Likely
Kumori Con 2013 ~ 40% Likely
Aki Con 2013 ~ 100% Likely
Fish-and-Chips-Yum is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2012, 12:40 PM   #2500
Sirius-chan
Sintra Lover =3

Name of Commissioner: Sutie

Website/C.com gallery: http://www.cosplay.com/member/165233/

Character commissioned and series/video game: Hsien-ko (Dark Stalkers)

Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: Never got anything

Timeline (how long your order took to process): Feb 2011 to now

Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments: She was good at communicating up until the point she got my money and measurements. Afterwards she disappeared and I never saw a costume. I contacted her before the end of last year about a refund and she said she was in the middle of getting refunds together for everyone and said she would send it on one payment.

Well it's been several months and I haven't heard a thing from her. Not even sure if she's active on here anymore. I'm sure she just said it to keep my mouth shut.

Final Grade: F-

Tsubaki: Blazblue

Maya: Persona 2

Cons:

Dragon*COn
AWA
Momo
Sirius-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2012, 03:40 PM   #2501
JasonTerror
Jei-Cos

Name of Commissioner
Tifa~

Website/C.com gallery
http://www.cosplay.com/member/281860

Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume,
just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.)
Gloves for my Kingdom Hearts Cloud cosplay

None. Still have no items.

2+ months

Terrible. She almost NEVER responds. And is almost NEVER online. I paid her back in june. It doesn't take 2+ months to make a freaking pair of gloves..I will personally never commission her again, And will advise others not to. Last update pic was the only thing left to do was sew on the black finger parts, everything else was done. That was about 2-3weeks ago. Then on the 17th of aug, she said she would send out in a couple days, it's been a week and a half and she hasn't even been ON since. DO NOT COMMISSION HER!!

Final Grade:
F----(0% is too high of a grade for her)
Tumblr
Commissions Here
Dream Cosplays:
-Tsuruya-san (Haruhi Suzumiya)
-Kagami Hiiragi (Lucky Star)
-Minimandy (Grim Tales)
-Mimi (Grim Tales)
-Yui Hirasawa (K-On!)
JasonTerror is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2012, 07:24 PM   #2502
Kanira
Non-Playable Character

Updated!
Kanira is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2012, 09:22 PM   #2503
mixaka
Granter of wishes

Name of Commissioner: Cosplayholic/doubleshop2008 on ebay

Website/C.com gallery: www.cosplayholic.com / doubleshop2008 on ebay

Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.): ordered the following:

1. Fate Stay Zero Irisviel von Einzbern Red top/while skirt version. Everything but the wig and black stockings
2. Fate Stay Zero Irisviel von Einzbern White outfit. Everything but wig, stockings, and boots (cause they are the same boots as in outfit 1)
3. Seer from Final Fantasy Advanced Tactics 2. Everything but wig, earring, and staff prop

Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item:
1. http://www.cosplayholic.com/detail.a...571&pri vate=
boots: http://www.cosplayholic.com/detail.a...572&pri vate=
2. http://www.cosplayholic.com/detail.a...573&pri vate=
3. http://www.cosplayholic.com/detail.a...573&pri vate=
additional photos at http://s837.photobucket.com/albums/z...goods/Cosplay/

I first contacted them in late February about the costumes and paid the first week in March of 2012. Their earliest open time slot was listed as early April but I specifically asked them to take their time with the costumes as my deadline was not set in stone and I wanted quality and not rushed work. The 2 Fate Stay Zero costumes and boots arrived on April 30th. When I contacted them about the missing outfit they seem confused but eventually began working on it. Even for that costume, I asked that they take their time so that I would be sure not to get rushed work. That costume arrived June 23rd minus the shoes which have yet to arrive and probably never will. I assume they took all the time they felt they needed to complete the projects to the best of their ability.

Pros
They do not steal photos. All the costumes on their site are made by them. In the beginning they were quick to respond to my emails and the first two outfits I received were good. For those first 2 costume the fabric choice was appropriate and details of the costumes were well done.

Cons
Many.

I was pleased with the first two costumes, though they had some small issues.

The red top had white plastic snaps for the front closure. I have a large bust and the way it was done not to show a seam makes the fabric pull slightly and the white snaps become visible which really stands out against the dark red. I replaced the snaps with a hidden zipper and now the top is fine. The white skirt was too large at the waist but easily taken in. The boots were way too big and made of a very stiff fabric that means I have to be standing when wearing them as they look strange when bent. They didn't really request any measurements for the boots but I sent my own and they were still huge. Luckily they were so big that I could fold the fabric in on itself and staple to to make the boots smaller. I had to use staples as the fabric choice was too thick for anything other than an industrial machine. The back of the boots show the staples but they look fine from the front and sides. And, I can probably make the back decent as well if I can find a thin white pleather type material to cover up the strip of staples.

The Seer costume is all sorts of horrible. First, they forgot about it, then, once they finally sent it, it was really poorly done and the shoes were not sent. When the Seer costume finally arrived I was horribly disappointed by the fact that the quality was much lower than the first costumes I got and the fact they again forgot to send me my complete order. You figure that after having forgotten about it they would have put forth a bit more effort to provide something good and not to mess up the order a second time.

The preview image I sent them can be found here if you want to compare their work to the preview.

A lot of the costume they made is just confusing to me such as the total lack of details with the mittens, the poor choice of fabric for the mittens (they are like large floppy sacks with a stiff fabric glued onto them), the missing details and colored cords with the pouch accessory, using fabrics used for other parts of the costume when different colored fabrics should have been used, what the brown straps hanging from the sides are supposed to be (I couldn't even figure out how I was supposed to wear the pouch accessory until I saw the photo on their site because what they made in no way matches what it should look like....at all), why the cape closure was an old rusty pin with white square fabric that kept snapping open as it would not hold the weight of the cape rather than fabric ties, and why uncut button holes were used to simulate the black stitching details around the edge of the cape and pants. I can't honestly imagine any professional seamstress using uncut button holes for that type of detailing. Also, in the places where the button holes would be most confusing to use in place of the threading detail (near the ears of the cape and on the mittens) said detailing is suspiciously lacking.

There were also sizing and zipper issues. While the white skirt for the first costume was too big, this one was too small (though wearable...just barely). Due to the snug fit, the top part of the pants does not flare like it should but is snug from my waist up to just under by breast. The way they took in the waist of the pants creates a large bunch at the seam hidden by the belt accessory which they didn't seem to account for when putting in the zipper. The zipper gets stuck at the place where the fabric bunches and it takes significant effort to pull closed when not being worn. I have only been able to pull it closed once and feared I would break the zipper when doing so. I cannot close it while I am wearing it and must get assistance.

They got the general shape of the costume correct, which I applaud them for as it is not a normal shape but almost all of the most basic details were overlooked and the accessories just seemed like afterthoughts. Maybe I am being too harsh, but I really don't think so. Not given how good they seem to be at getting basic details correct on other, just as complicated costumes.

I cannot take a picture of the thing that is most upsetting as I can't take a picture of something that I was never sent. The shoes for the Seer costume were never done although I specifically requested and paid for them. They know about the issue and said they would make them for me or send a refund but they haven't done either and have not responded to or contacted me at all since June.

Final Grade: D....would be F if not for the 2 Fate Stay Zero costumes.
mixaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-30-2012, 03:17 PM   #2504
KiyokaMakibi

Name of Commissioner
Graceasaur

Website/C.com gallery
http://www.cosplay.com/member/240292

Wig commision

None. Haven't recieved items.

Er.. just a few days till it got to America and I PM'ed her if she got it, to which she did.

Kept in semi regular contact (I have kept all PM's btw), and promised my wig would come before 10th August which was an anime con. It never came, and since the 8th of August it has shown on this site she hasn't been on since then. I am glad I agreed to only pay half upfront (£30) as it seems she's a liar and a thief. Have yet to get my money back or my wig. DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS PERSON.

Grade: F-
Unread 08-30-2012, 11:22 PM   #2505
KnightJeran
Calling Major Tom

Name of Merchant: EpicCosplay
Item purchased: Boycut Men's wig in dark brown
Pictures of item: (taken RIGHT out of the bag) Here1 Here2 Here3
Timeline: About a week or so.
Experience: Easy to buy from, accepted credit card (not through Paypal), quick shipping, good price, great quality. Finding a wig this short is very difficult, and often wigs this short are either very expensive mens wigs or very thin, so this thing is a dream. It's pretty thick, nicely layered, nicely colored (actually the most natural looking wig color and style on me). Fits my big head and doesn't give me a headache. I can't wait to order from here again.

2013: Dean Winchester/Castiel/Sherlock/Kitty Riley/Rainbow Dash/Spike/Timmy Turner/Canada/Fai/Kraehe

My Cosplays +++ My Cosplay DeviantArt +++ My Art DeviantArt +++ My Marketplace Ads
KnightJeran is offline   Reply With Quote