♥♥♥Welcome to the Princess Group!♥♥♥
Interested in joining my minor Adventure Time princesses group for Fanime 2013? Great! Let me set down a few guidelines to begin with:
1. Minor Princesses Only
- I want this group to highlight the lesser known princesses in Adventure Time. This means, unfortunately, I don't want a Princess Bubblegum, Lumpy Space Princess, or Flame Princess in this group. I don't want their popularity to overshadow the other princesses.
2. Official Princesses Only
- Natasha Allegri (natazilla) draws a lot of original work that has princesses or royalty-type characters. I will not be accepting any princesses designed by her that are not canon characters in the show/comic.
3. Adventure Time Comic Princesses are OKAY!
- A few new princesses have been introduced in the comics, and it is totally okay if you want to cosplay one of them, since the writers of the show have confirmed that the events of the comic are technically canon.
4. No Queens, Kings, or Princes
- This group is for princesses only
. That means no Marcelines, Ice Kings, Ice Queens, or Prince Gumballs.
5. No Original Princesses
- This is pretty self-explanatory!
6. Where Do I Sign Up?
- Please reply here and stake your claim! You can also reblog the master post
on Tumblr to get the word out!
7. What If I've Never Cosplayed Before?
- I DON'T CARE! This could be your first or your hundredth cosplay! What is important to me is that we have as many princesses in our group as possible. If you need help with your costume, there are many seasoned veterans in the group already who I'm sure will be willing to help you. The important thing is to HAVE FUN and BE A PRINCESS! <3
is the Adventure Time Wiki Princess page! There are so many princesses, I'm sure you'll find one who is perfect for you! <3
Let's meet the lovely princesses!
Confirmed Group Members
are people who have told me that they are committed 100% to the group and will be participating for sure.
Unconfirmed/Possible Group Members
are people who have expressed interest in doing the group but may or may not be able to do it for sure. I'll be asking later on for confirmation closer to the convention.
If you need to be moved from one list to the other or removed completely, please let me know!