If we have worked together - leave me a message and let me know how your experience was!
Like us on facebook.
I am a photographer in Raleigh North Carolina. Here are some examples of my work.
You can see more at http://spinero.smugmug.com/Cosplay/A...097592_rLdRVFs
I specialize in making dramatic, and what I would like to think are epic pictures. I sometimes go to cons because I enjoy the costumes and I know that people who spend this much time and effort putting together extravagant costumes would want an epic picture in the costume.
I will be at Dragon Con! Here is how you find me:
Book a private shoot!
This is your best option for the most extensive coverage and attention. We will get your shot. I work with you beforehand, to find a location, think about poses and styles, and just try to make your experience awesome. I'll even meet you before the shoot so you get confortable with me. This starts at $50. Contact me for details. Spots are limited.
I will tweet my location when I am out near the con entrance and not on a private shoot. Say hi.
Follow me: @spinero
I always go out and shoot costumes I like. I put my favorites up in a gallery with a watermark, so people know they came from me. We will get what we can get in a couple of minutes. You have an opportunity to purchase this photo, remove the watermark and get a large version suitable for printing. Otherwise you can use the watermarked small image on facebook.
1. All of these shots are taken during daylight hours. (the second one was twilight.) We will set the mood like you want it for your character. Light and airy, or dark and sinister. Pretty or tough. It's up to you! You want a sunset? We can do that any time of the day too!
2. Feel free to email, txt or call. Once the con starts, you are going to want to txt or email me. I don't interrupt private shoots for phone calls. Call me as much as you want. I am at your service before our shoot. We have to get it right. Make sure you send me your phone number.
3. Deposit required to hold a spot. I take credit cards and paypal. References available. You can still contact me at the con and we can meet up if there are spots open.
4. I reserve enough time so that we actually shoot for the time allotted. There is some setup time that is part of the shooting. If you want the shoot to go smoother, bring a friend to move a light for me.
5. If you can't afford a private shoot, bring a friend and split the cost, or talk to me about your budget.
6. Yes. These are all straight out of my camera. What you see is what you get. I will retouch a few for you to fix minor blemishes if we are doing a private shoot.
7. We will have fun. Dancing optional. If you aren't having fun, you won't like your pictures.