Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Marketplace > Archived Marketplace Forums

Unread 08-15-2012, 05:04 PM   #121
kitty-kibbles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noiz DRAMAtical View Post
I agree. There are scammers on this site and I think it's for the best if we have a feedback page. I find it hard to buy stuff on this site because I don't know the user's review.
Maybe make a reviews thread where people can post their experiences good/bad?

Unread 08-15-2012, 06:18 PM   #122
angelbabycakes
Scorchcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggietron View Post
But i find ALOT of ppl are not closing the threads...
You are right. Many aren't. I am anxious about the new marketplace opening so feedback and threads won't be an issue anymore.
Unread 08-16-2012, 10:01 PM   #123
Chelseahavoc
super moonie!

i close mine and then i get people asking me if my item is still up O.o?! what is with that
Unread 08-17-2012, 01:11 AM   #124
JasonTerror
Jei-Cos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelseahavoc View Post
i close mine and then i get people asking me if my item is still up O.o?! what is with that
That's weird....I don't even know WHAT to say about this lol

Off topic, Love the Blue Rhapsody cosplay..
Tumblr
Commissions Here
Kumoricon 2014 (so far):
-Sora (Kingdom Hearts 2)
-Alice (Hearts no Kuni no Alice)
-Black&Blue Loli-style Dark Magical Girl O.C.
-Akaito (Vocaloid. Black & Red Ver.)

Dream cosplays for now:
-Tsuruya-san (Haruhi Suzumiya)
-Kagami Hiiragi (Lucky Star)
Unread 08-17-2012, 11:43 AM   #125
kracken29
You gotta deal with it

I just recently had someone PM me for the Yoko rifle I had posted maybe a month and a half ago, which already sold, it says it sold at the top of my OP, and the ad was closed.. That's happened in the old Marketplace, too.. Maybe people don't know what "SOLD!!" means lol
Unread 08-19-2012, 03:02 AM   #126
harudae
TOKUSENTAI

I'm not trying to start anything nor do I have anything against anyone, it's great that rules are being enforced to clean up the marketplace and avoid more scammers; but I think it's enough for only one person to post a warning or simply PM a person when the rules are being broken on a listing (like for the 10 post thing, selling non-cosplay items, etc).

When like multiple people post the same "Yeah, you can't sell this here. Take down/close your thread immediately, etc" I can see why some people kind of feel intimidated selling (and a lot of them are new members too).. It's just a mistake on their part and one person telling them what needs to be done is enough, unless it's a repetitive thing.

Just my 2 cents. c:
Yamuraiha - Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic
Maybe? Aoi Asahina - Dangan Ronpa
Unread 08-19-2012, 01:26 PM   #127
Chao-Fangirl
Plushie Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaeDrea View Post
I'm not trying to start anything nor do I have anything against anyone, it's great that rules are being enforced to clean up the marketplace and avoid more scammers; but I think it's enough for only one person to post a warning or simply PM a person when the rules are being broken on a listing (like for the 10 post thing, selling non-cosplay items, etc).

When like multiple people post the same "Yeah, you can't sell this here. Take down/close your thread immediately, etc" I can see why some people kind of feel intimidated selling (and a lot of them are new members too).. It's just a mistake on their part and one person telling them what needs to be done is enough, unless it's a repetitive thing.

Just my 2 cents. c:
THIS.

It is also quite tiring to come on here and see that new posts have been made just to find out it's a bunch of people saying the same thing to one person. And it's always the same people doing it too.

http://www.a-chan--creations.deviantart.com
Unread 08-19-2012, 01:29 PM   #128
JasonTerror
Jei-Cos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chao-Fangirl View Post
THIS.

It is also quite tiring to come on here and see that new posts have been made just to find out it's a bunch of people saying the same thing to one person. And it's always the same people doing it too.
We do it so much to people because we want others to see it so maybe people will start reading the actual rules before making posts they aren't suppose to.
Tumblr
Commissions Here
Kumoricon 2014 (so far):
-Sora (Kingdom Hearts 2)

Dream cosplays for now:
Unread 08-19-2012, 02:30 PM   #129
Chao-Fangirl
Plushie Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonTerror View Post
We do it so much to people because we want others to see it so maybe people will start reading the actual rules before making posts they aren't suppose to.
Only ONE person needs to post in each thread letting the OP know about the rules. Otherwise, it just gets redundant. That's the point we're trying to make here.

If the same OP keeps breaking the rules, that's another thing.

http://www.a-chan--creations.deviantart.com
Unread 08-19-2012, 02:36 PM   #130
JasonTerror
Jei-Cos

O, I was more talking about the same people telling other people. Yea I mean I can see where multiple posts of the same thing are not needed unless one person says not to then another posts a quote of the actual rule, I can see that. I know I have done it to a few people though..
Tumblr
Commissions Here
Kumoricon 2014 (so far):
-Sora (Kingdom Hearts 2)

Dream cosplays for now:
Unread 08-19-2012, 09:58 PM   #131
RitsukaUzumaki
Straight as a Rainbow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaeDrea View Post

Just my 2 cents. c:

I agree completely.
I am one of the several people that let others know when they are breaking the rules, but if someones already told them I leave it alone.
Only one time I've posted after two others have, because the way they explained it to the seller made the seller confused so I just cleared things up for them. Unless it's important i don't post after someone already did.
And other people should do the same. There really is no need for spamming their page.

2014 Cosplay Plans:
Jibril- No Game No Life
Possible 2015 cosplays:
Naruto or Sasuke- Naruto Shippuden
FemWakka- Final Fantasy X
DeviantART:
http://ritsukauzumaki.deviantart.com/
FaceBook:
https://www.facebook.com/RitsukaUzumaki
Unread 08-20-2012, 09:07 PM   #132
Admin
Administrator
Not Jackie Chan

I have created a new discussion for upcoming marketplace changes here: http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=300673
Unread 09-09-2012, 10:45 AM   #133
Hime no Toki
NiGHTmaren
Modoka Magica

Just a reminder - posts containing non-cosplay items such as figures, manga, DVDs, CDs, etc WILL BE DELETED ON SITE with no further notification to the topic creator. I've had several just this morning that I purged. Please adhere to the rules. Thanks!

2014 - Upcoming Conventions :
Anime Weekend Atlanta (GA) - FandomCon (FL)

Upcoming costumes : Princess Garnet (coronation gown) from FFIX, Edea Lee (various costmes) from Bravely Default, and more!

http://www.facebook.com/NiGHTmarenCosplay