Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

View Poll Results: What Day Should each group appear on? Choose One Day for Each Group!
Naruto (Friday) 1 4.17%
Black Butler (Friday) 2 8.33%
Yugioh (Friday) 2 8.33%
Naruto (Saturday) 1 4.17%
Black Butler (Saturday) 2 8.33%
Yugioh (Saturday) 0 0%
Naruto (Sunday) 2 8.33%
Black Butler (Saturday) 2 8.33%
Yugioh (Sunday) 0 0%
I'm okay with whatever!/I am buying a 3 day pass! 12 50.00%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 08-29-2012, 11:06 PM   #466
Hopeful Angel
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akune-chan View Post
YES MOAR YUGIOHS PLZ



Thank you X3
I will do that!
Aww no prob sweety ^_^ and great! o w o!
Hopeful Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Unread 08-30-2012, 04:07 PM   #467
fujyoshi
half elf flame haze
 
fujyoshi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,918
just being specific (:
fujyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2012, 10:51 AM   #468
Akune-chan
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopeful Angel View Post
Aww no prob sweety ^_^ and great! o w o!
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by fujyoshi View Post
I think I know why people aren't really into it in generally.

They may be boycotting the NYCC since they have yet to announce ANY Anime related guests.

Dude. If Uncle Yo doesn't show up, I'll be really sad. :[
  Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2012, 11:44 AM   #469
Dokudel
Doky Doky
 
Dokudel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 452
NYAF wont be returning anymore. They wont be having any anime guests now its just strictly NYCC so comic guests...
__________________
TAKII's Cosplay Contest Coordinator 2006-Current
Magfest's Cosplay Contest Coordinator 2009-2011
Vidgle Reporter 2011- Current

Interested in a costume? Message me for commissions!
~*Conventions for 2013*~
MAGFest, Setsucon, Katsucon, SpringFEST NY, Castle Point Anime, D.C. Sakura Matsuri, N.Y.C. Sakura Matsuri, Steam Punk Worlds Fair, Animazement, Otakon, AAC, AnimeUSA, and TAKII.
Dokudel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2012, 04:10 PM   #470
fujyoshi
half elf flame haze
 
fujyoshi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,918
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akune-chan View Post
I think I know why people aren't really into it in generally.

They may be boycotting the NYCC since they have yet to announce ANY Anime related guests.

Dude. If Uncle Yo doesn't show up, I'll be really sad. :[
I hear ya, last year I went and I met the head guy of sunrise @_@ if noone comes this time around I'd mostly just go for the photoshoot, but if that doesn't happen then I'll be a no show as well considering my appearance is still pending(meh house on the market <,<)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokudel View Post
NYAF wont be returning anymore. They wont be having any anime guests now its just strictly NYCC so comic guests...
wow, where'd you find that out?

Last edited by fujyoshi : 08-31-2012 at 04:26 PM.
fujyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2012, 10:33 PM   #471
Jabberwack
Epic Zombie of Epicness
 
Jabberwack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 218
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akune-chan View Post
<3
Dude. If Uncle Yo doesn't show up, I'll be really sad. :[
Uncle Yo is the best, love that man.
I was going to check all of the past pages, but then got all lazy and didn't. When are you planning for these photoshoots to happen? Specifically the Kuroshitsuji one?
I know, I feel like NYCC has kinda just murdered the NYAF part. I'm a geek on both parts, so I'm all good, though.
__________________

Cosplays: Brock (Pokemon) 95%, L (Death Note) 100%, Kurapica (Hunter X Hunter) 100%, Bikky (FAKE) 40%, Count D (Pet Shop Of Horrors) 70% Dave Strider (Homestuck) 95%
New York Comic Con 2012:
Friday: Sober! Gamzee Makara (Homestuck) 80%
Saturday: Mituna Captor (Homestuck) 80%
Sunday: Mituna Captor (Homestuck) 80%
Jabberwack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2012, 07:06 PM   #472
Akune-chan
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokudel View Post
NYAF wont be returning anymore. They wont be having any anime guests now its just strictly NYCC so comic guests...
I had some sort of feeling that this was true but I was hoping it wasn't. =/ Who knows there is still a month left til the con and who knows? Maybe if there are a lot of anime cosplayers there, they might separate them again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fujyoshi View Post
I hear ya, last year I went and I met the head guy of sunrise @_@ if noone comes this time around I'd mostly just go for the photoshoot, but if that doesn't happen then I'll be a no show as well considering my appearance is still pending(meh house on the market <,<)
Yeah I'll probably just awkwardly hang around and just hope to god that we won't be so out of place. I still need to figure out what time the photoshoots will be.
I hope everything gets resolved so I can see your pretty face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabberwack View Post
Uncle Yo is the best, love that man.
I was going to check all of the past pages, but then got all lazy and didn't. When are you planning for these photoshoots to happen? Specifically the Kuroshitsuji one?
I know, I feel like NYCC has kinda just murdered the NYAF part. I'm a geek on both parts, so I'm all good, though.
OKayyy so!
Yugioh group shall be on Friday. I am unsure on what time the photoshoot will be...It depends really on when everyone shows up~!
Kuroshitsuji is on Saturday and pretty much the same thing is going on. Also depends when the photographers show up D<
Naruto is on Sunday! And thankfully we have an Itachi Uchiha that is bringing like a whole camera crew (as I joked, Itachi Photographer and the Photographer clan). I'll be speaking with him in the upcoming month so I can work out a time

I am such a good host D8
  Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2012, 06:18 AM   #473
fujyoshi
half elf flame haze
 
fujyoshi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,918
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akune-chan View Post
Yeah I'll probably just awkwardly hang around and just hope to god that we won't be so out of place. I still need to figure out what time the photoshoots will be.
I hope everything gets resolved so I can see your pretty face
Yea hopefully things start to look up in the Yu-Gi-Oh department because I actually want to go having looked foward to the photoshoot despite a lack of anime at the con itself o-o
fujyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2012, 01:24 PM   #474
Akune-chan
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by fujyoshi View Post
Yea hopefully things start to look up in the Yu-Gi-Oh department because I actually want to go having looked foward to the photoshoot despite a lack of anime at the con itself o-o
Agreed. :]
  Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2012, 09:35 AM   #475
Akune-chan
 
Posts: n/a
Hey I just met you
And this is crazy.
Where is Jiraiya?
He should call me maybe.
  Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2012, 06:50 AM   #476
fujyoshi
half elf flame haze
 
fujyoshi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,918
So I heard from the sources and apparently they're not advertising for NYAF anymore but they're still having anime dealers and guests o-o We'll see how long this lasts -_= but it sounds like enough people musta complained so now they're coming through.
fujyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2012, 06:35 PM   #477
Akune-chan
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by fujyoshi View Post
So I heard from the sources and apparently they're not advertising for NYAF anymore but they're still having anime dealers and guests o-o We'll see how long this lasts -_= but it sounds like enough people musta complained so now they're coming through.
Yeah. Lets see how long it takes til they actually do it.
  Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2012, 10:11 AM   #478
Akune-chan
 
Posts: n/a
Just Dance>
Gonna Be Okay

Da Do Da Da Just Danceeeee

Spin That Record Babe
  Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2012, 11:31 AM   #479
fujyoshi
half elf flame haze
 
fujyoshi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,918
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akune-chan View Post
Yeah. Lets see how long it takes til they actually do it.
Looks like they got a few up, why would they wait so late though o_o the thing's next month and the ticket deadline is next friday xD Oh well I'll be glad they're bringing some anime related guests rather then complain ;p
fujyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2012, 09:33 AM   #480
Akune-chan
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by fujyoshi View Post
Looks like they got a few up, why would they wait so late though o_o the thing's next month and the ticket deadline is next friday xD Oh well I'll be glad they're bringing some anime related guests rather then complain ;p
I am still waiting for Uncle Yo and Steve Blum D<

Are the guests there for the full weekend?
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:13 PM.


Copyright 2002-2013 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.