Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Anime/Manga > Hetalia: Axis Powers

Unread 09-17-2012, 07:47 PM   #1
Tyler4768

I need a little help finding a 2P!Canada Wig

So I am looking around for a 2P!Canada wig... and I find that I found, please don't get mad, Party City has Premium wigs. I was wondering does anyone know how good they are? I odn't feel like buying $50 worth of Wig for a couple times, before it falls apart. This is the desc. of the wig:

Get honey touched in our Angel Honey Light Blonde Premium Wig, featuring luxurious layers with soft bangs. This premium quality wig has an attached wig cap made of breathable stretch cotton with adjustable straps for secure fit. Wig is made from tangle-free synthetic Kanekalon fiber that feels like natural hair and measures 23in long. One size fits most.

Here is the Cosplay:
http://izytheninjajedi.deviantart.co...nada-278948085

(I know I will have to work with the wig a little if it was good. I like a darker hair for him, so hence why I'm going with this one.)

Take note I live in Canada... So Arda normally has Canadians get package Insurance due to many lost packages to Canada, as I have read, correct me if I am wrong. :P

If not, does anyone know a good place to get one? I am still searching around, not as much currently due to high school being.... high school.

(I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section, but I figured it's Hetalia, and could go here... :P)
Tyler4768 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 09-18-2012, 01:07 PM   #2
Codename Otacon
Force a Nature

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler4768 View Post
So I am looking around for a 2P!Canada wig... and I find that I found, please don't get mad, Party City has Premium wigs. I was wondering does anyone know how good they are?

Quote:
I don't feel like buying $50 worth of Wig for a couple times, before it falls apart.
I'm curious, where do you buy your wigs?

*Conventions for 2015*
Wonder Con
Anime Expo

*Cosplay list for 2015*
Red Medic(Fem!)-Team Fortress 2
Red Scout(Fem!)-Team Fortress 2
Codename Otacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2012, 03:01 PM   #3
Royalbakaness
Zombie Unicorn

I understand the whole money issue, but you can get really great wigs without spending an arm and a leg. Cosplayanimewigs.com has a variety of wigs, and I feel that their prices are quite reasonable. I've gotten five of my wigs from them, and the only ones that are worse for wear are like that because they were my first wigs and I had noooo idea how to take care of them.
I don't know if maybe this wig might work: http://www.cosplayanimewigs.com/12yecablloba.html
I've found that the wigs tend to be a tad darker in person than on the website, but nothing too drastic. You'd have to make the curl yourself, but there are a lot of different methods for that, including some great tutorials on coscom.
I hope this helps a bit ^_^ Good luck with your cosplay!
Unread 09-23-2012, 10:45 AM   #4
Tyler4768

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codename Otacon View Post

I'm curious, where do you buy your wigs?
Hmm I know!!! Very Unacceptable. *holds head in shame*

For the other part of your comment:
Well I have only ever bought the one wig, and well it was off of Ioffer, I was a complete noob at buying wigs, so it's really bad, like they even said not to have it out in the sun for long periods of time. Although I had it during Anime North and it was completely fine! XD
Casual Canada
------------------------------------------
Unread 09-23-2012, 10:46 AM   #5
Tyler4768

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalbakaness View Post
I understand the whole money issue, but you can get really great wigs without spending an arm and a leg. Cosplayanimewigs.com has a variety of wigs, and I feel that their prices are quite reasonable. I've gotten five of my wigs from them, and the only ones that are worse for wear are like that because they were my first wigs and I had noooo idea how to take care of them.
I don't know if maybe this wig might work: http://www.cosplayanimewigs.com/12yecablloba.html
I've found that the wigs tend to be a tad darker in person than on the website, but nothing too drastic. You'd have to make the curl yourself, but there are a lot of different methods for that, including some great tutorials on coscom.
I hope this helps a bit ^_^ Good luck with your cosplay!
Wow!! Thanks! That's very helpful! The wig is great! Except sadly it's a bit short, as I need to draw it into a pony tail, but I will most definitely mark this down! Thank you very much for you help!
Casual Canada
Unread 09-23-2012, 12:32 PM   #6
Codename Otacon
Force a Nature

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler4768 View Post
Well I have only ever bought the one wig, and well it was off of Ioffer, I was a complete noob at buying wigs, so it's really bad.
This should help you on buying wigs:
http://www.cosplay.com/showpost.phD?...6&postcount=13
http://www.cosplay.com/showpost.php?...4&postcount=15

*Conventions for 2015*
Wonder Con
Anime Expo

*Cosplay list for 2015*
Red Medic(Fem!)-Team Fortress 2
Red Scout(Fem!)-Team Fortress 2
Codename Otacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2012, 01:02 PM   #7
Tyler4768

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codename Otacon View Post
Thanks alot!!! This shall! Sadly I found this site after Anime North... Oh well!
Casual Canada