Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Otakon

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 09-10-2012, 10:31 AM   #1
shinigamiroxas
AkuRoku!!! :-D

Otakon 2013: Kingdom Hearts

I didn't see one up so I decided to start one. Here it is for all the Kingdom Hearts cosplayers out there going as someone from this series next year. I'll put up times and dates for a photoshoot or photoshoots later. Depending on how many we'd all like to have, whether it be one or more. If you're cosplaying from this series say who you're being and i'll add you to the list. Can't wait to see everyone there!! ^_^

Somebodies

Sora- Throdien (lion version)
Riku- zero_set_dai09's friend (Halloween Town version)
Joshua- Stephishness (possibly)

Nobodies

Saix- Kife
Axel- zero_set_dai09's finace (Halloween Town version)
Luxord- zero_set_dai09's
Marluxia- Bombii Z (princess or wonderland version, possibly)
Roxas- zero_set_dai09 (Halloween Town version)
Luxord- zero_set_dai09's friend (Halloween Town version)

Photoshoots-
Friday August 9th
Time:
Time:
As My fiance and I can no longer attend zero_set_dai09 will be taking over Friday's photoshoot. If anyone wants take over saturday's photoshoot please let me know and i will add you here. I will still add people to the list and add times and locations to this post once the new people over seeing the shoots give me a time and place.

Otakon 2014
Thursday- Kingdom hearts- Twilight Town Roxas
Friday and Saturday- Sailor Moon ~ Princess Serenity (manga version)
Sunday- Alice in the Country of Hearts- Alice

If anyone is interested in a good role playing site my friend has a really good one. Please head here http://confusedmemory3.proboards.com/index.cgi ......It's a Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy role playing site.

Last edited by shinigamiroxas : 01-13-2013 at 05:34 PM.
shinigamiroxas is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 09-11-2012, 04:41 PM   #2
Kife
Local Velociraptor

I'll be there as Saix~. B'D
  • Demyx(kh): 50%
  • Saix(kh): 25%
Kife is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2012, 05:42 PM   #3
Bombii Z

I may be Marluxia. Either princess version or a Wonderland version. Not 100% sure lol xD
Unread 09-15-2012, 09:42 AM   #4
shinigamiroxas

yayness!!! ^_^ more kingdom hearts people.

Otakon 2014

If anyone is interested in a good role playing site my friend has a really good one. Please head here http://confusedmemory3.proboards.com/index.cgi ......It's a Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy role playing site.
Unread 09-17-2012, 08:45 AM   #5
zero_set_dai09

depending on if me and fiance have the money and time we would be organization 13 roxas (myself) and axel (fiance), and twilight town roxas (myself) and namine (fiance).
zero_set_dai09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2012, 02:41 PM   #6
shinigamiroxas

@zero_set_dai09: it would be awesome to have another roxas in any form and axel or namine. I hope you can join us. also i remember you and your fiance from the KH shoot at the otakon that just passed. That was an awesome way to propose. How do you like being engaged? Sorry if i'm invading personal space or anything you don't have to answer if you don't want to. ^_^

Otakon 2014

Unread 09-18-2012, 10:26 AM   #7
zero_set_dai09

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinigamiroxas View Post
@zero_set_dai09: it would be awesome to have another roxas in any form and axel or namine. I hope you can join us. also i remember you and your fiance from the KH shoot at the otakon that just passed. That was an awesome way to propose. How do you like being engaged? Sorry if i'm invading personal space or anything you don't have to answer if you don't want to. ^_^
No not at all. Actually at first it was a little hard to say fiance rather than gf , but its actually quite great to be engaged. Funny thing is were actually planning the wedding even thou its not happening for 2 years
Unread 09-18-2012, 07:07 PM   #8
shinigamiroxas

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero_set_dai09 View Post
No not at all. Actually at first it was a little hard to say fiance rather than gf , but its actually quite great to be engaged. Funny thing is were actually planning the wedding even thou its not happening for 2 years
That's good to hear. It was hard to say fiance rather than boyfriend when me and mine got engaged 2 years ago and i still sometimes slip up. I agree it does feel great to be engaged. It's funny we're planning on getting married in 2 years as well after i pay my school loans back. Did you 2 pick out a date yet?

Otakon 2014

Last edited by shinigamiroxas : 09-18-2012 at 07:09 PM.
Unread 09-19-2012, 02:22 AM   #9
zero_set_dai09

Quote:
That's good to hear. It was hard to say fiance rather than boyfriend when me and mine got engaged 2 years ago and i still sometimes slip up. I agree it does feel great to be engaged. It's funny we're planning on getting married in 2 years as well after i pay my school loans back. Did you 2 pick out a date yet?
Augest 13 because its special to us, day we met, day we got together, it just means quite alot to us. Also have i seen u at kotoricon in new jersey? Also if you need any help ill be glad to help in any way possible even if i can not go this year
Unread 09-19-2012, 11:39 AM   #10
shinigamiroxas

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero_set_dai09 View Post
Augest 13 because its special to us, day we met, day we got together, it just means quite alot to us. Also have i seen u at kotoricon in new jersey? Also if you need any help ill be glad to help in any way possible even if i can not go this year
Funny you mention august 13 that's the day we decided to get married as well. You may have seen me at kotoricon. My finace is in the anime club there and usually volunteers to work kotoricon. This year however he said he wanted to go to some things so he's not volunteering. I'm going to try and go this year it depends on work though. If you want to help i'm more than happy to have someone help out. ^_^

Otakon 2014

Unread 09-19-2012, 02:13 PM   #11
zero_set_dai09

Quote:
Funny you mention august 13 that's the day we decided to get married as well. You may have seen me at kotoricon. My finace is in the anime club there and usually volunteers to work kotoricon. This year however he said he wanted to go to some things so he's not volunteering. I'm going to try and go this year it depends on work though. If you want to help i'm more than happy to have someone help out. ^_^
Of course and if you like you can pm me so we can discuss more. I would love to have you at the wedding sadly it seems we might get married until 2015 since were particulary paying it by ourselves
Unread 09-19-2012, 10:56 PM   #12
shinigamiroxas

I'm pm you so we can discuss more about everything. (laughs) cause i don't think people want to see us keep talking about this.

Otakon 2014

Unread 10-30-2012, 09:31 PM   #13
Kaze Saffire
...Rose.

So...I had Leon planned out for this year, but my job screwed me over, so should I have the green light for '13 ( which I should, because all my managers went on vacation in July this year, so hoping it stays the same next year ) I will be bringing him.

Katsucon 20:

Thursday: Hamtaro
Friday - Default Alibaba Salujah
Fog Troupe Alibaba Salujah

Facebook meh XD http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/...00003760496949
Kaze Saffire is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-2012, 08:23 PM   #14
shinigamiroxas

@kaze saffire: i hope it works out for you.

Otakon 2014

Unread 11-12-2012, 03:33 PM   #15
Stephishness

I know last year The World Ends With You cosplayers of characters included in Dream Drop Distance weren't exactly welcome.

Now that the game is "officially" out, can I actually come without people pushing me aside?

Me and a Neku were a bit unhappy with how things happened last year, to the point that she left the shoot.

Plus I was thinking about making wings for my Joshua cosplay to match the ones in Dream Drop.
Stephishness is offline   Reply With Quote