Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Masquerade / Skit Discussion

Unread 09-19-2012, 12:20 PM   #1
Wolf_May_Cry

Help: Bad Apple Dance Skit

So my friend and I are doing a full Bad Apple Dance at AWA this year in cosplay. I would like to know what would be the best footwear that wonít cause us to fall. Weíve practice many times out of cosplay and do it fairly well, but in cosplay we have seen some flaws.

Our characters are wearing heels and I noticed that weíre having a lot of trouble donít most of the turns, bounce and fast pace steps. I end up nearly falling and being thrown off beat. Is there any type of footwear thatís comfortable and will work good on marble surfaces without slipping and sliding?

Also my friendís neko tail is really long and gets stepped on a lot. Her outfit doesnít have much so pin on so should we just wrap it around her waist?

Any suggestions?

~Portgas D. Ace
Wolf_May_Cry is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 09-19-2012, 01:05 PM   #2
PSY-chan
Arrogant Ignoramus

Character shoes or ballroom dancing shoes are the best options. You can go to a shoe repair person/store and get non-scuffing material put on the soles and heels, for additional traction.
PSY-chan is offline   Reply With Quote