Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Anime Weekend Atlanta

Unread 09-08-2012, 10:42 PM   #1
ortaga malice
Anime Freak

Legend of Zelda shoot

Welcome one and all. I am trying to gather up any and all LoZ cosplayers and seeing if anyone is interested in meeting up some time during the weekend. I will be bringing my Zelda cosplay and will possibly have a link and zora link with me. We always love meeting more LoZ people and pictures are always fun. So far I don't have many plans for the weekend so lots of free time per day to set up a shoot or at least just be able to hang out for a bit to get some quick shots.

Let me know what anyone thinks. Welcome to either post on here or always PM me if you have any ideas for crossovers or shoots.
ortaga malice is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 09-18-2012, 05:13 PM   #2
nicolesheree123

Hey, I saw you at Dragon*con! I was majorly late to the photoshoot though DX

I'm not going to be wearing my Groose costume as frequently as I did at Dragon*con most likely, but if you set a time for a photoshoot I'll certainly drop by with my Zelda and Link in tow!
nicolesheree123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2012, 06:16 PM   #3
ortaga malice
Anime Freak

I do remember you! it was a lot of fun to see your group that came. I believe the zelda shoot will be some time friday early afternoon. I will probably be zelda all day friday until around 630 or so since i have a pokemon vs digimon panel i am hosting. I would say try to meet up some time maybe around 5 or so or if you see me earlier we can hang longer. but maybe at least meet up around 5 at the elvators. i always find that area to be the easiest to meet and find people.
ortaga malice is offline   Reply With Quote