Go Back   Cosplay.com > Canada Convention Forums > Anime North

Unread 09-20-2012, 02:52 PM   #1
ColourMeCanada

Ask A Nation 2013

Hey guys! I attended this panel this year, and I decided I want to host the panel in 2013! I need all of your help to run this panel, since it's only my second convention in 2013. I'm looking forward to working with everyone! I just have a few questions for you all to answer (got the idea from last year's hosts~)

1.) What has been the greatest part of history, in your character's opinion.

2.) The countries' economies have drastically fallen during the years. Every little thing is getting on everyone's nerves. Tensions are rising, the world is on the brink of a third world war. As your character, how would you respond to this issue? (Note: This really is a tough question, but it is a "what if" scenerio. Get thinking like a nation and figure out your first step(s) of response!)

3.) Question for yourself: Why do you want to be apart of this panel?

And if you could post pictures of the cosplay you will be wearing for the panel, that would be great! This way we know who to look for when the time comes. You have plenty of time to upload the photos, but sooner is best! I probably won't have mine up until the end of January!

Please tell anyone you know that is interested to come here or to http://teahouseofthemaplemoon.yuku.c...l#.UFtyUY1lS6o if they'd like to join.

Characters:

America - N/A
Austria - N/A
Belarus - N/A
Canada - N/A
China - N/A
Denmark - N/A
England - N/A
Estonia - N/A
Finland - N/A
France - N/A
Germany - N/A
Hungary - N/A
Iceland - N/A
Japan - N/A
Latvia - N/A
Lithuania - N/A
North Italy - N/A
Norway - N/A
Prussia - N/A
Russia - N/A
Sealand - ColourMeCanada
South Italy - N/A
Spain - N/A
Sweden - N/A
Switzerland - N/A
Ukraine - N/A

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! I'm hopefully not going to run this panel alone. I hope I can find some people to help run the panel with me and help me understand what running a panel is all about! [Experience not neccessary, but very much welcome. I have a foggy clue of how to host this, and I've read the hosting thread at least 5 times...]
ColourMeCanada is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 09-23-2012, 06:58 PM   #2
sumoose
Sarah

Hi, sorry the event is to be run by those who ran it the previous year, to avoid confusion. You are welcome to apply to join it though
Jade Harley (3AM Dress) (Sunday)
sumoose is offline   Reply With Quote