Go Back   Cosplay.com > Reviews > Other Reviews

Unread 07-07-2011, 10:10 AM   #1
moji_keke

Costume site review: Cosplaystore.biz

At first when I saw Cosplaystore.biz, it looked kinda... suspicious? I suspected I'd have alot of problems but went ahead and ordered anyway because of the supposedly speedy processing and shipping. It was delivered today and I am incredibly impressed. I bought the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Tsuruya dress.

http://cosplaystore.biz/melancholy-o...011-p-820.html

It's a nice satin dress with a simple cotton apron. Nothing fancy but sewn very well. I couldn't find any life-changing defects. One problem was some extra material behind the apron top, which is there for support. It's barely noticable. Second problem was the zipper doesnt zip all the way on the turtleneck, but that's easily fixable with a safety pin. Besides that, the shipping is to die for. It only took them about eight days to process, (three days of waiting because I forgot to give them my phone number, my fault.), and was shipped in about three days from China. Great customer service and quick processing and shipping. I'm definately shopping from this little unknown cosplay store again!

Upcoming Cosplays

Yuno Gasai (Mirai Nikki), Mayu (Vocaloid), Jinx (Teen Titans)

Future Conventions
Nekocon, Katsucon

My cosplay instagram is lacelionettecosplay. I love meeting new buddies so if you follow me and I will follow back~

Last edited by moji_keke : 07-07-2011 at 10:14 AM.
moji_keke is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 07-09-2011, 03:44 AM   #2
cosplaystorebiz

Thank moji_keke's review.I am the Manager of CosplayStore.biz.I have read your review about our CosplayStore.biz seriously and we will try our best to improve our service in future.

moji_keke has said that our cosplay store is suspicious,If possible,Could any reader of this thread list the suspicious point or weakness point of our CosplayStore.biz.I would greatly appreciate any replies.We will consider every reply seriously and try our best to solve the problem.

Thank Cosplay.com provide us this forum to talk about Cosplay.This is 5 dollar coupon code(5dollar) of CosplayStore.biz for any visitor of Cosplay.com who read this thread.
Unread 07-09-2011, 06:06 AM   #3
kiratsukai
culture shocked

I have to hand it to you cosplaystorebiz, that's an incredibly classy way to go about handling feedback.

LAYERS Tutorial Translations: here, Blog: here
~ Cosplayer's Archive #67148 ~ Cure #224396 ~ My Marketplace Page ~
kiratsukai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-09-2011, 08:13 PM   #4
moji_keke

OH NO! Goodness, your service was absolutely WONDERFUL! There's nothing you need to change at all and everything was perfect! The only thing that made it seem 'suspicious' was that it's simply an unknown site. A few cosplay sites are out to just take money or give you a badly sewn outfit. But I'm ecstatic with your service and the dress I recieved. Thankyou very much.

Upcoming Cosplays

Yuno Gasai (Mirai Nikki), Mayu (Vocaloid), Jinx (Teen Titans)

Future Conventions
Nekocon, Katsucon

My cosplay instagram is lacelionettecosplay. I love meeting new buddies so if you follow me and I will follow back~
moji_keke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-23-2011, 02:25 PM   #5
cosplaystorebiz

One of the visitor of this thread has send me the Private Messages but he/she has chosen not to receive private messages so I can't replay his/her Message by Private messages.I am new here and I don't know how to contact him/her.I post the reply here,hope he/she will see.
Firstly,We accept Debit Master Card.Our online store accept paypal payment and you can pay through the page of paypal.
Secondly,The shipping price isn't included inthe price shown.
Hope it will help you.If you have any question,feel free to contact us.You can also give me your email address and our customer service will contact you.
By the way,what a ridiculous communication.Hope Cosplay.com can improve the Private Message Function.

Last edited by cosplaystorebiz : 07-23-2011 at 02:33 PM.
cosplaystorebiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-02-2011, 12:29 AM   #6
Izuhara.Torosu

I was in contact with these fellows to see if I could get the Minato kun (Persona 3 main character) costume minus the pants. They responded back quickly, and the answer was yes (at a small discount, even). I was very very impressed.
So I gave my dimensions, and a few weeks later I got just what I ordered! The costume fit perfectly! (so perfect, in fact, that I suggest you add about 1/2" onto the neck measurement when you're ordering, because the neck on my shirt is the exact size I gave them)
I cosplayed at a con in Wisconsin lately and the people who knew persona3 really liked the get-up. I've even worn the jacket and shirt a few times as normal apparel.
Also, the day FedEx tried to deliver it I wasn't home, so they left a note for me to sign, then delivered the next day. The night they tried to deliver I received an email from the fine fellows here to make sure I gave them the correct address. I appreciated their concern.

The only, ONLY, thing I would change. Add a couple more buttons onto the shirt, and space them a little closer so the gaps don't open up. That's all!

Thanks again.

I'm thinking up some new ideas.. and I and thinking Ayato from Angel Beats
Izuhara.Torosu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2011, 02:42 PM   #7
JustACostume

I have ordered a custom made costume from these people and got something in the mail today needless to say it was not my costume.What was in the package was 6 baseball caps.An email has been sent.I would like this fixed asap.I would like my costume if not given I would like a refund.
1/10/12
Got my costume today and put it on the measurments are exact like creepy exact,I would sugest adding an inch or so to every measurment. I cant find any life threatining issues with the costume, the only things I dont really like is how the cape /shawl thing is sewn to the jacket causing the rope to be uneven and how exact the measurments are.

Last edited by JustACostume : 01-10-2012 at 02:04 PM. Reason: got my costume
JustACostume is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2011, 01:28 PM   #8
cosplaystorebiz

Dear JustACostume,Our customer service have already contacted you.They have send you the images of the costume we have made for you.As I known,the shipping company have delivered wrong parcel to you.The Frence who receive your costume may have a little problem to delivery your costume.Please don't worry,if you haven't receive the costume from the Frence,our tailors will remake costume for you and resend your costume.
Unread 01-18-2012, 11:05 PM   #9
yourwonderland

^ Wait, I'm a bit confused. Was the package with caps the package that cosplaystore sent you? Did you receive your costume after complaining, or was the baseball cap thing a mistake?

Last edited by yourwonderland : 01-19-2012 at 12:16 AM.
yourwonderland is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2012, 05:14 PM   #10
JustACostume

The caps and my costume got mixed up while shipping and my costume got sent to france. I received my costume after complaining and around the 10th. The cap thing was the shipping companies mistake at least that is what I got from the emails

Last edited by JustACostume : 01-21-2012 at 05:17 PM. Reason: screwed up
JustACostume is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-08-2012, 09:27 AM   #11
cosplaystorebiz

WOW,it's long long time since the last time we received review from Cosplay.com.HEY,Cosplayers,WE would like to see your reviews.
Unread 09-25-2012, 12:32 PM   #12
Wolfer

Cosplaystore.biz did a great job on my asbel outfit. They were even able to make it for me and it was a custom made in a short time. I definitely go with them for next time. Great cosplay store.
Wolfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-25-2012, 07:33 PM   #13
Oniigiri_Basket
Fangirl Extraordinaire

I'm really impressed with how you guys are handling feedback. Very nice!

MCM London Comic Expo cosplay: Kiki (Kiki's Delivery Service), Nagisa Momoe (Madoka Magica)

ALA cosplay: Kiki (Kiki's Delivery Service), Snow White (Zombie Panic in Wonderland)

2015 conventions: Anime Los Angeles, Anime Central, Japan Expo
Oniigiri_Basket is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2012, 02:58 PM   #14
EvilBunnies

I ordered my first costume from Cosplaystore.biz because I needed something at the last minute and their tailoring and shipping time looked great. However I was rather disappointed because the tailoring time took longer than the time listed on the site. I needed it for this Saturday and now because it went over the estimated time I had to go rushing around to throw something together at the last minute.

Since I haven't gotten it yet I can't comment on the quality, but I will say this. They have all the items listed as 3-6 days tailoring time(business days), but some costumes take longer than that. I am just frustrated and venting a bit but make sure that you ask and see what the actual time table is for your costume is before buying especially if you need it quickly.
EvilBunnies is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2013, 08:46 AM   #15
jjtowers

I saw Cosplaystore.biz, it looked kinda really suspicious. My suspicion are correct. Thought I'd get my outfit within weeks at least that is what your site says, still nothing. Yes I have a big problem with your company. Ordered a outfit and it took over a week for anyone to even reply and now I am told the outfit hasn't even been started. Not a very good way to run a biz. I am not even sure if at this point I want it or am confused as to why it isn't ready or hasn't even been started. You'd think if their is a problem you all could send a email to costumers explaining the issue, instead I had to contact you and get a rather empty uninformative reply back. When someone ask when do you need a item that tells me something is wrong.
If you are wanting a good review from this costumer I have none cause I haven't even gotten a reply back when my costume will be started or even when I will get it at this point. Pretty unhappy and will not use you in the future.
jjtowers is offline   Reply With Quote