Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Anime/Manga > Hetalia: Axis Powers

Unread 09-27-2012, 02:56 PM   #1
Mayuen
A stalker-ish newbie

Wig for Canada & Russia

To get straight to the point, I am thinking of buying a wig for my Canada cosplay since I have until now used my own hair. I do have a fairly good hair-color and such, but I don't want to cut my hair before every convention and having to have the curl stuck to my goggles.

I was also thinking that the wig maybe could work for a Russia cosplay too, since my brother has a cosplay of Russia which also fits me (to my inner fangirl's complete joy but that is not the point) but his wig doesn't fit me... at all.

Anyway, what I am wondering is do you guys think that a wig for Canada also could work for Russia? I maybe am just paranoid right now but I wanted to ask... ^^'

Thank you!

Unread 09-27-2012, 03:26 PM   #2
PSY-chan
Arrogant Ignoramus

Honestly, no. They have different hairstyles and colors. If you are on a tighter budget, please browse the marketplace and see if you can find used wigs that don't cost too much. Best of luck!
PSY-chan is offline   Reply With Quote