Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > AnimeNEXT

Unread 09-29-2012, 07:49 AM   #1
DancingDemion

Thumbs up Cosplay Meet Up and Audtitions

Hey fellow AnimeNext goers, I'm Demion, the co-founder of Falling Rock Productions, a cosplay group based out of Central New Jersey. We are planning on running a few panels (our plans are not complete yet) for the following fandom: Young Justice (season 1). We will also be cosplaying Avengers but we don't know if we are going to have a panel for them. If you cosplay any of these two fandoms you are welcome to audition to participate in our panels or become a member of our group.
Characters we already have:
Young Justice: Robin, Superboy, Chesire, and Kid Flash
Avengers: Loki and Thor
How to Audition:
The process is really simple, either comment on this forum, send a note to dancingdemion.deviantart.com, or email me at dancingdemion@gmail.com, simply saying your interested. Please also provide a link to your DA or the website you use to post your cosplay pictures. After this step we will ask you to make a youtube video in character. That's it!
Falling Rock Productions is super excited for this new year of cosplay and we welcome any audtioners! Thanks!
For more information about FRP check out our youtube channel @ http://www.youtube.com/falllingrockpro
I know this is super long but we are also planning a cosplay meet up in the near future, so if you are interested in going tell me so we can make it a reality, as of now we are just trying to see the demand for it!
Thanks!
For more information about FRP check out our youtube channel @ http://www.youtube.com/falllingrockpro
DancingDemion is offline   Reply With Quote