Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > Left 4 Dead

Unread 03-07-2011, 08:49 AM   #1
spidercyrax

help with my nick cosplay from left4dead2

hey im trying to cosplay as nick from left4dead and i need some suggestions on what he needs. any suggestions?
spidercyrax is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 03-07-2011, 08:29 PM   #2
Bwentali

4 things, yes they are needed.

First: The suit. I tell people about the scarface costume all the time cause it is pretty much nick's suit, though the material is pretty cheap. still it's an inexpensive option and pretty authentic, just switch up the undershirt and your good.

Second: Left 4 Dead stuff. We are talkin heath kits, defibs, adrenaline shots, pillz, and other stuff. without essential props you can be confused with many other people in both anime and video games (or for scarface)

Third: Weapons. this part is tricky, since a lot of cons do no allow airsoft weapons even if they are gutted. If they do, I would look for a boneyard gun or an el-cheapo airsoft you can gut. As for safe props, you can do a shotgun pretty easily with some insulation foam, some pvc pipe, a foot scraper and paint. made one before, not too bad just a little fakeish.

Forth: attitude. Nick is...well an *********. he pokes fun at ellis an coach, hate's rochells optimism, and only really cares about himself (I know he shows some emotion when he looks on the corpse of a dead comrad, but most of the time he is just mean). poke ellis when he is in a story, tell coach he does not need another hamburger, and generally don't show interest in the others. just act like you want to get the hell outta there, and the rest of the team is slowin' ya down.
Bwentali is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-09-2011, 01:25 PM   #3
Bren926

The hair: Nick has black hair, slicked to the side.

This Jacket: Nick hons a White formal jacket to compliment his white pants and blue shirt. This can either be a very cheap or very expensive part.

Shirt: Nick wears a simple light-blue formal tucked into his pants.

Pants: Nice white formal pants, but don't forget to add some dirt and blood.

Shoes: (as far as i can tell) Nick wears normal brown casual shoes.

Weaponry: Nick's favorite weapons seem to be the Sniper Rifle, AK-47, and Submachine Gun. The Sniper Rifle is actually a Heckler & Koch G3 with a scope. Most airsoft G3's will be expensive, and scopes are usually extremely expensive. The AK-47 is a common airsoft. You can probably get a cheap electric one for around twenty bucks. For the SMG, you can just use a simple Uzi. If you want to make the Silenced SMG, you can get a Mac 11, suppressor, zipties, and a flashlight. Just smack the silencer on the Mac, then ziptie the flashlight onto the supperssor or handguard.

Hope this helped.
Bren926 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2011, 07:03 PM   #4
insert-namehere

Another safe con weapon is a frying pan. It's humorous, not to mention one of my favorite weapons to use with neck. Haha.
- Hikaru / OHSHC / 0% Done.

(Proud Yaoi Fangirl.)
insert-namehere is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-03-2012, 06:58 PM   #5
Neko Matty
Meister Deutschland~

I'm also cosplaying Nick, and I'm having trouble with his hair...
I can't use my own and all the wigs i see are really cheap/fake Dracula looking ones.
Any advice?

Next Con: AnimeVegas2012
Germany -Axis Powers Hetalia
Nick - Left4Dead2
Ciel Phantomhive -Kuroshitsuji
RainbowDash - My Little Pony

Future Cosplay
HRE - Hetalia

Last edited by Neko Matty : 10-03-2012 at 07:03 PM.
Neko Matty is offline   Reply With Quote