Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Photography > Photoshoot Scheduling

Unread 10-05-2012, 01:19 PM   #1
thevintagedork
The Vintage Dork

Photographer Available: ChibiPa (November 16-18) & S. Florida area in general

Hello there!!

I am Chalisa Arden, the owner and photographer of Asilahc Design and Photography (www.facebook.com/asilahcphoto) and I'm offering photoshoots at ChibiPa and on location any where in the South Florida Area. I am based mainly out of West Palm Beach, however I am committed to my clients and willing to drive on location. I'm very interactive with my shoots and I'm open to exploring new ideas!

ChibiPa Photoshoot con rates:
$15 for a group up to 4. If you need to be photographed as a bigger group, contact me for further details.

You will get 6 professionally edited photos from the shoot. I'm also open to sending you at least 10 raw files of your shoot if requested.

These shoots are an hour to an hour and thirty minutes long, depending on the satisfaction of our images. However your shoot will be no less than one hour. All payments are to be made before the shoot to ensure your spot.

Time blocks available are from 9AM to 4PM on all three days of ChibiPa.

Contact me at www.facebook.com/asilahcphoto or asilahcphoto@gmail.com for further details and booking information.

On-location shoots:
The fee for cosplay on-location shoots range from $25-50 dollars depending on how far and how the complex the shoots are. Fees are negotiable. These shoots are NOT timed. I'm willing to drive as far north as Jupiter and south to Coral Gables and as west to Royal Palm. For locations outside of the designated range, contact me to discuss the details.

As part of the package, you will get 6 professionally edited photos from the shoot. I'm also open to spending at least 10 raw files of the shoot if requested.

Contact me at www.facebook.com/asilahcphoto or asilahcphoto@gmail.com for further details and booking information.

Here are some samples of my work.

Please feel free to visit: www.facebook.com/asilahcphoto for my complete portfolio. Thank you for your time!!
thevintagedork is offline   Reply With Quote