Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > General Cosplay Chat

Unread 10-05-2012, 04:35 PM   #1
shadowfox57

What can i do?

Anime Crossroad is coming up in December, and there is a special where if i get a hotel room at the con i get two free badges. My question is this I have a friend who MAYBE be able to do it but i'm not holding my breath because she has backed out before. Even though i have almost given her the con on a silver platter. All she had to pay for is her half of the hotel and any extras she wanted there. I was covering food and travel.

Since she is so up in the air what i'm asking is this how can i get someone else to take over the other side of hotel if she drops out. i haven't set it up yet but i have to before Nov.15 if i want the free badges. There is always Craigslist or here but i'm not that trusting of craigslist but it is a way of finding someone close. Here there are people that love this sort of thing but i don't know if i can find someone soon enough.

Help please
shadowfox57 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 10-05-2012, 11:23 PM   #2
shadowfox57

I am looking for advice not a person just yet, hopefully she'll come through but id like advice still if it doesn't
Unread 10-05-2012, 11:36 PM   #3
Suiseiseki0284
Michu

I'm guessing the convention has a website with a forum? Often times con-specific forums will have a thread for people who are looking for roommates and such, you could try there..

In fact

http://www.animecrossroads.com/phpbb...430d798 43c46
Unread 10-06-2012, 12:50 AM   #4
Sammie

I think it would be best to go with a family member that you know for sure will be there with you the whole time. Even if the family member isn't so interested in the con.
Sammie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-08-2012, 05:00 PM   #5
shadowfox57

I have been taking my mom but she is getting tired of going cause she not into anime that much she liked the last one we went to because it was a gaming con. As for the cons forum that last time someone posted on it was a month ago and i am hoping for something faster.