Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > New York Comic Con

Unread 10-08-2012, 09:22 AM   #136
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

4 days people. Who's HYPED???

"I think that a huge problem is people who read comics and don't understand the point of superheroes, which is to be the best version of yourself. You love Captain America? Well, you know what Captain America would never do? Go online anonymously and shit on a girl for having an opinion." -Brian Michael Bendis
TheAnarCHris is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 10-08-2012, 09:24 AM   #137
eebee

SO HYPED.

I'm working on little details now that I thought I wasn't going to bother with just to keep myself busy for the final days. =DD

Chosen, In Planning:
Red (with Subject Unknown), Tempus, Azir (with sand soldier[s])

Under Construction:
Ravager
eebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-08-2012, 09:26 AM   #138
BanditArtist

I will be Thor on Saturday if anyone wants to hang and look awesome for the fans.
BanditArtist is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-08-2012, 09:48 AM   #139
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by eebee View Post
SO HYPED.

I'm working on little details now that I thought I wasn't going to bother with just to keep myself busy for the final days. =DD
Helmet/said Emma Frost helmet should be here come Wednesday, unless fuckery. I'm leaning towards fuckery though. BRIGHTSIDE, I STILL HAVE CYKE AND CLINT!

Also super good to hang out w/you & Harold on Friday, thanks for coming out!

"I think that a huge problem is people who read comics and don't understand the point of superheroes, which is to be the best version of yourself. You love Captain America? Well, you know what Captain America would never do? Go online anonymously and shit on a girl for having an opinion." -Brian Michael Bendis
Unread 10-08-2012, 09:52 AM   #140
BanditArtist

Is there no one dressing for Saturday and going to masquerade later?
BanditArtist is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-08-2012, 10:02 AM   #141
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanditArtist View Post
There is no masquerade, only a costume contest. Lord knows I'm not going to it, becuase I'm been involved in the masq since NYAF came and gone, so the only thing I'm doing is getting a check up from the good Doctor Whiskey.

And there are Saturday plots. Check page one, they're literally posted everywhere.

Unread 10-08-2012, 10:04 AM   #142
eebee

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAnarCHris View Post
Helmet/said Emma Frost helmet should be here come Wednesday, unless fuckery. I'm leaning towards fuckery though. BRIGHTSIDE, I STILL HAVE CYKE AND CLINT!

Also super good to hang out w/you & Harold on Friday, thanks for coming out!
I will hope for non-fuckery and have my Ms. Frost on standby just in case! What are the odds you could whip up a backup helmet in the next four days?

It was great to meet you guys! We had fun! =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanditArtist View Post
I think we're all dressing up Saturday, but I didn't think there was a masquerade this year.

Chosen, In Planning:

Under Construction:
Ravager
Unread 10-08-2012, 10:34 AM   #143
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
I will hope for non-fuckery and have my Ms. Frost on standby just in case! What are the odds you could whip up a backup helmet in the next four days?

It was great to meet you guys! We had fun! =)

I think we're all dressing up Saturday, but I didn't think there was a masquerade this year.
Wanted: A Emma Frost. Must be eebee sized, must be able to tolerate The_Anarchris. PM all headshots to The_Anarchris immediatly, nudes are fine as well.

And the odds of a back-up Hood helm coming up are zero to none, BUT I may have secured a back-up Hood for the group should I experience "the Fail". Would suck for me, but hey, I'll live.

EDIT: Said comissioner said he was ready to ship out costume/helmet today, but DERP, holiday. Will do so tomorrow. In theory all will be good come Wednesday, possibly Thursday. PRAY FOR MOJO!

And glad you have fun. We ended up having less people come out than expected, but you got to meet the Mrs, so that's awesome. If you 2 wanna meet up for dinner/drinks during the weekend, let me know, I have no concrete plans aside from Friday night.

Last edited by TheAnarCHris : 10-08-2012 at 10:45 AM.
Unread 10-08-2012, 10:49 AM   #144
eebee

Quote:
Wanted: A Emma Frost. Must be eebee sized, must be able to tolerate The_Anarchris. PM all headshots to The_Anarchris immediatly, nudes are fine as well.

And the odds of a back-up Hood helm coming up are zero to none, BUT I may have secured a back-up Hood for the group should I experience "the Fail". Would suck for me, but hey, I'll live.

EDIT: Said comissioner said he was ready to ship out costume/helmet today, but DERP, holiday. Will do so tomorrow. In theory all will be good come Wednesday, possibly Thursday. PRAY FOR MOJO!

And glad you have fun. We ended up having less people come out than expected, but you got to meet the Mrs, so that's awesome. If you 2 wanna meet up for dinner/drinks during the weekend, let me know, I have no concrete plans aside from Friday night.
That's one heck of a tall order in a potential Emma Frost! xD

Glad to hear it! Last-minute costume worries are never fun. I can only imagine it's even less fun when you have no control over them.

Will do. Tell Carrie I think she's great, and definitely want to hang out again. =)

Chosen, In Planning:

Under Construction:
Ravager
Unread 10-08-2012, 11:37 AM   #145
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
That's one heck of a tall order in a potential Emma Frost! xD

Glad to hear it! Last-minute costume worries are never fun. I can only imagine it's even less fun when you have no control over them.

Will do. Tell Carrie I think she's great, and definitely want to hang out again. =)
Hey if we meet those demands, it will be radddddddddddddddddd!

I'm already working out home-sitting plots for Wednesday betweena friend and Carrie. Not messing around with this. Should be good in the hood though.

Carrie is full of that awww and the <3. SHE WILL DO X-TIMES WITH US ONE OF THESE DAYS, I SWEAR!

Unread 10-08-2012, 02:57 PM   #146
areazel
⌠/quєєn

I am going to be going as FormalVer!Loki/Stuttgart Version

AnimeNext 2014
Hawkeye - Marvel
Newton Geiszler - Pacific Rim (maybe)

NYC Special Edition 2014
Hawkeye - Marvel(maybe)

'i am loki, of asgard, and i am burdened with purpose'
areazel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-08-2012, 03:10 PM   #147
areazel
⌠/quєєn

Sorry for the double post! But I was wondering if anything was going on on sunday?

AnimeNext 2014
Hawkeye - Marvel
Newton Geiszler - Pacific Rim (maybe)

NYC Special Edition 2014
Hawkeye - Marvel(maybe)

'i am loki, of asgard, and i am burdened with purpose'
areazel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-08-2012, 03:59 PM   #148
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by areazel View Post
I am going to be going as FormalVer!Loki/Stuttgart Version

I have no idea what that means folks. Someone around here speak Tumblr?

Quote:
Originally Posted by areazel View Post
Sorry for the double post! But I was wondering if anything was going on on sunday?
If you check the 1st page, you can see that plans were in motion, but they stopped(?). IDK, I'm pretty much winging my cos-plans at this point on a day to day bias.

Unread 10-08-2012, 04:07 PM   #149
KDCapAmerica

I will be in the shoots on Sat in my Ultimates 2 Captain America uniform! See you guys there!
KDCapAmerica is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-09-2012, 10:33 AM   #150
tsutaya
Night of Wallachia

Quote:
I have no idea what that means folks. Someone around here speak Tumblr?

... I now need to meet this comedian cyclops...

@Bandit I'm not doing Amora Saturday. That's my Dawn day I will every other day though! Maybe this is cue for you to wear your Thor on Friday *cough*.

And person with tumblr speech. I have no clue if something is happening on Sat at all. First post has the most info and Aurora I think has been trying to get stuff done.

And my cat sorta decided to be a jerk and bite on Amora's headdress ;A;!! Now I have to remake it... Working my butt off to finish both costumes now in the coming two days. Gotta go get a pack of redbull today...

★Next Projects★

Last edited by tsutaya : 10-09-2012 at 10:38 AM.
tsutaya is offline   Reply With Quote