Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 09-02-2012, 09:59 PM   #931
arkham71
Arkham Productions LLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by sazumebachi View Post
I'll be going to the renfest mon. anyone else going? take a look out for me in a purple cloak in all black with a red wig
Have fun at renfest tomorrow. I wish I were going but it looks like I will be at home watching horror movies and anime all day.

Drink one at the White Stag for me.

Hazzah!

John
Arkham Productions, LLC

A necromancer, a minister, a miko, a wiccan, a werewolf, and two vampires walk into a barů.
arkham71 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 09-02-2012, 11:35 PM   #932
zepson
Heir of Dance

theres a chance i may go tomorrow. havn't decided yet since i don't really have a lot of people to go with. if i go i'll be in a light blue tunic like thing and a great big green cloak/cape thing.

Edit: probably not making it. if i make it another weekend i'll be wearing the same thing
Otakon: '10, '11, '12, '13 ||| Anime North: '11, '12 '13 '14 ||| Baltimore ComicCon '12 ||| Anime USA: '11, '12 ||| Ichibancon: '12 ||| Katsucon: '12, '13 ||| Tigercon '11, '12, '13 ||| Magfest '13, '14 ||| Nekocon '13

2014 planned cons:
Otakon, Baltimore Comic Con, Tigercon

Current main cosplays:
Green Arrow(DC Comics), Kronk(Emporers New Groove), Blue Heavy(TF2)
possible future cosplays:
---

Last edited by zepson : 09-03-2012 at 09:10 AM.
zepson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2012, 03:48 PM   #933
sazumebachi

I'm going to renfest most likely on the day of wrong there will be a bunch of star wars costumers there from the 501st legion all of them i know personally its sort of like knowing movie stars lol. Going to renfest this past monday was very fun but muggy >< I did a renfest style mara jade skywalker with a lightsaber hilt (black corset boots knee pads bright red gair with a purple cloak) Just letting everyone know the day of wrong i think is sunday october 21st price for an adult ticket is 22.00
Unread 09-10-2012, 12:32 PM   #934
arkham71
Arkham Productions LLC

I'm afraid I probably won't make it to renfest this weekend as planned. I found an online supplier of Victorian style dresses and I went a little nuts buying wardrobe for my next project. As a result I have a cash flow issue and probably wont be able to go until September 22.

However I will be wearing my kilt that day for Celtic weekend!
Arkham Productions, LLC

A necromancer, a minister, a miko, a wiccan, a werewolf, and two vampires walk into a barů.
Unread 09-19-2012, 01:46 PM   #935
arkham71
Arkham Productions LLC

Its Celtic weekend at MD Ren Fest this weekend. Anyone else going to be there wearing their clan tartans?
Arkham Productions, LLC

Unread 10-09-2012, 12:17 PM   #936
arkham71
Arkham Productions LLC

Like a mad necromancer calling forth a corpse from the grave i am resurecting this thread before it is too late....

So who else is going to AUSA?

I'm looking forward to it i must say,

and its just a month away,

Hoorah hooray!

-John
Arkham Productions, LLC

Unread 10-09-2012, 12:57 PM   #937
Lyliah
Lovingly Self-conflicted

I'm eagerly awaiting the arrival of AUSA. I can't wait to scope out the new hotel as well!

"Frobozz electric; we don't just make things that suck, we make things that suck permanently."
~ Zork: Grand Inquisitor
Lyliah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-10-2012, 02:08 PM   #938
arkham71
Arkham Productions LLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyliah View Post
I can't wait to scope out the new hotel as well!
I hear its supposed to be a lovely venue.
Arkham Productions, LLC

Unread 10-10-2012, 02:17 PM   #939
SeleneHino
Selene Vakarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkham71 View Post
I hear its supposed to be a lovely venue.
It's nice. Me and a few friends want to check it off and It's really nice, we toke pictures of the hotel
SeleneHino is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-11-2012, 07:16 AM   #940
Lyliah
Lovingly Self-conflicted

I have a room at the con hotel this year and I look forward to many many pics. It also doesn't hurt being so close to other things for pictures, like the zoo. It should be a good con! What is everyone looking forward to doing/seeing?

"Frobozz electric; we don't just make things that suck, we make things that suck permanently."
Unread 10-11-2012, 12:08 PM   #941
arkham71
Arkham Productions LLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyliah View Post
I have a room at the con hotel this year and I look forward to many many pics. It also doesn't hurt being so close to other things for pictures, like the zoo. It should be a good con! What is everyone looking forward to doing/seeing?
I also have a room at the con hotel and since theres only 3 people stying in the room it should be quite relaxing... well as relaxing as a con can be.

Personally I'm looking forward to meeting a lot of my new cosplay facebook friends in person at the con. As an older costumer who loves anime I'm blown away by the number of fellow otaku I have found in the MD / DC/ northern Virginia areas who I have networked with recently. Its nice to find so many people with similar interests, even if they are a bit younger. Geeks of the world unite!

How about you? What plans do you have for the con Lyliah?
Arkham Productions, LLC

Unread 10-15-2012, 09:46 AM   #942
MoradoFlower
Stephanie-Lynn

There's a haunted event called "Tracks of Terror" in Laurel, MD. It's $20 for the basic event but for $35 you get VIP which includes 4 hours of open bar. I think it'd be fun for cosplayers to meet! I am already going with 1 other person. All the information is in this link

http://www.livingsocial.com/adventur...&rui=122989343

If you decide on going message me on FB, I am not on Cosplay.com as much anymore!

www.facebook.com/diskoo

*Mallow (Mario RPG)
*Sylveon (Pokemon; Gijinka)
MoradoFlower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-15-2012, 12:54 PM   #943
Lyliah
Lovingly Self-conflicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkham71 View Post
I also have a room at the con hotel and since theres only 3 people stying in the room it should be quite relaxing... well as relaxing as a con can be.

Personally I'm looking forward to meeting a lot of my new cosplay facebook friends in person at the con. As an older costumer who loves anime I'm blown away by the number of fellow otaku I have found in the MD / DC/ northern Virginia areas who I have networked with recently. Its nice to find so many people with similar interests, even if they are a bit younger. Geeks of the world unite!

How about you? What plans do you have for the con Lyliah?
I actually need to convince 1 or 2 more friends to stay in my room to make it better... more affordable that is. Wish me luck with that. The pictures of the hotel are stunning, and being that it's in DC there could be some very good places for a photoshoot. I'm excited.

I have no concrete plans as of late, but I'm definately going to organize the comic book shoot - a great chance to meet everyone I've been talking to. I'm also rather stoked about the masqurade ball this year! Normally I have no interest in these things, but they had me at actual masquerade. I don't know who I'm going to be yet, but I want to actually go this year.

Unread 10-16-2012, 08:34 AM   #944
MoradoFlower
Stephanie-Lynn

I have a photographer for 2 days at AUSA. Still need to find one more ^^;;

*Mallow (Mario RPG)
*Sylveon (Pokemon; Gijinka)
MoradoFlower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-29-2012, 02:33 AM   #945
sazumebachi

I wont be going to ausa but i'll be stopping by at katsucon to visit more likely