Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 75 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 10-11-2012, 02:42 PM   #1771
stickmichael

You are most welcome, and yep you are the type to be ogled. O_O IF you were thanking me. lol Yea I need a group that can deal with me and does not have many weird rules like what Ballira is talking about. I just want to have fun and dress up all crazy. I dont want to get on stage and do stuff. NOOOOOOoo!! I just want to ogle at all the cool stuff and beautiful women in their costumes. Oh and look at least kinda good in my own costume. That would be nice. I need to hurry up and move to DFW so I can start making friends up there that will be going. So I wont be alone. That would suck.
stickmichael is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 10-11-2012, 08:58 PM   #1772
yamibakura03
aka Ludger03

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladysuki1289 View Post
If you're into to the Tales of... Games, there's a brand new con in March called Aselia Con for people that love Tales games~! I'm really excited because I'm a HUGE Tales fan. Other than that, the other cons that people have listed.

There's nothing wrong with not making HUGE changes to your overall appearance for cosplay. I for one REFUSE to crossplay. I'm not binding my ladies for ANYONE, lol. So, hey, I understand how you feel. ^_^
Im super uber excited for Aselia Con and all. and I can't wait to see your Chloe cosplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickmichael View Post
Never heard of the tales thing before, but I looked it up and seems nice. I will most likely just wait for A-Kon though but thx for letting me know about it though
If your planning to go to Aselia con, I think this guy from the Tales series would be good for you consider he has a goatee.
http://moe.animecharactersdatabase.c...8-30652952.jpg
Elsword Cosplays: Blade Master Raven ver 2.0 (81%) andIron Paladin Chung (21%)
Tales of Xillia 2- Victor Mel Mata (16%) & Jude Mathis (10%)
yamibakura03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2012, 04:57 AM   #1773
Rangiku12
<3 Old School <3

Anyone want to be my Con buddie/helper? I'm such a noob I have no idea what to take..what time to go,etc >~<

Working on
Tsunade (Naruto)
Mimmy (Hello Kitty)
Rangiku12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2012, 07:07 AM   #1774
Ballira
Ballira

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangiku12 View Post
Anyone want to be my Con buddie/helper? I'm such a noob I have no idea what to take..what time to go,etc >~<
Do you mean for Ikkicon in Austin? I might be as to help a bit. I'm going to be volunteering there some and I'll be able to help a little of so.

Just keep in mind that what ever you take with you you WILL be carrying the duration of the convention unless you have a hotel room. You can also go a few days before the convention (the website will say when) so that you can pick up your badges ahead of time. I would suggest this so that on a you get to the con all you have to do is show your badge and go.
Unread 10-12-2012, 07:23 AM   #1775
Ballira
Ballira

Com goer

Quote:
Are you going to the Ikkicon in Austin? If so, I might be able to help you out. I'll be doing some volunteering there myself.

Even of not in can tell you now, bring only what you don't mind carrying with you the whole time. Unless you have a hotel room at the location to dump your stuff off at, you won't have a locker or anything to drop your stuff off at. We all want to say the best things about your fellow com goers but everyone is human. Someone might steal your stuff, even fake weapons that seem really cool. If you can try to stitch pockets into your costume somewhere, even on the inside. Also imagine that seating is far and few between. Try to wear shoes you don't mind standing around in all day.

Hope that helps a little!
Unread 10-12-2012, 09:45 AM   #1776
Rangiku12
&lt;3 Old School &lt;3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballira View Post
Are you going to the Ikkicon in Austin? If so, I might be able to help you out. I'll be doing some volunteering there myself.

Even of not in can tell you now, bring only what you don't mind carrying with you the whole time. Unless you have a hotel room at the location to dump your stuff off at, you won't have a locker or anything to drop your stuff off at. We all want to say the best things about your fellow com goers but everyone is human. Someone might steal your stuff, even fake weapons that seem really cool. If you can try to stitch pockets into your costume somewhere, even on the inside. Also imagine that seating is far and few between. Try to wear shoes you don't mind standing around in all day.

Hope that helps a little!
yes I am going to Ikkicon! Thanks for the tips. Two of my cosplays have big pockets so I carry a good amount of stuff. I am alittle worried about my props. They are not that big..maybe make a holder thing on my outfits for them?

Working on
Tsunade (Naruto)
Mimmy (Hello Kitty)
Unread 10-12-2012, 12:43 PM   #1777
Ballira
Ballira

Quote:
Quote:
yes I am going to Ikkicon! Thanks for the tips. Two of my cosplays have big pockets so I carry a good amount of stuff. I am alittle worried about my props. They are not that big..maybe make a holder thing on my outfits for them?
That would be a good idea. Even just small loops to take the weight off. Also, eat a good meal before you go so you can save your money for the cool stuff. While the hotel does have a restaurant on the bottom floor is overpriced. Anywho, if you feel like keeping in contact feel free to shoot me an e-mail or a message on aim or msn. I'll be happy to talk to you more any time. My contact info is on my profile. ^^
Unread 10-12-2012, 03:17 PM   #1778
stickmichael

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamibakura03 View Post
Im super uber excited for Aselia Con and all. and I can't wait to see your Chloe cosplay

If your planning to go to Aselia con, I think this guy from the Tales series would be good for you consider he has a goatee.
http://moe.animecharactersdatabase.c...8-30652952.jpg
Hey yea! Now that is a goatee I was looking for. Thx very much. When is this Aselia con by the way. Might try to make it.
Unread 10-12-2012, 04:40 PM   #1779
Falclon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballira View Post
If you can try to stitch pockets into your costume somewhere, even on the inside.
THIS. If you look at the cosplay in my icon, the main section of the white fluffy thing is just a giant pocket. I decided to add it in last minute and it was a great thing to have.
Unread 10-12-2012, 10:25 PM   #1780
yamibakura03
aka Ludger03

Quote:
Hey yea! Now that is a goatee I was looking for. Thx very much. When is this Aselia con by the way. Might try to make it.
Its on March 15-17 2013 at Hilton Garden Inn, Fort Worth Tx.

and your welcome. He actually quite a popular character so expects hugs and fan squeals lol
Unread 10-12-2012, 10:59 PM   #1781
stickmichael

Quote:
Its on March 15-17 2013 at Hilton Garden Inn, Fort Worth Tx.

and your welcome. He actually quite a popular character so expects hugs and fan squeals lol
Hugs and squeals!? Hmmmmmm..... I think I might enjoy that. Not the squeal part but the hugs of sexy women in their cosplay outfits.. O_O *nosebleed* What is the characters name by the way?
Unread 10-13-2012, 01:01 AM   #1782
yamibakura03
aka Ludger03

Quote:
Hugs and squeals!? Hmmmmmm..... I think I might enjoy that. Not the squeal part but the hugs of sexy women in their cosplay outfits.. O_O *nosebleed* What is the characters name by the way?
He's name is Van Grants from the Tales of the Abyss game. I would check the wiki for more info on him: http://aselia.wikia.com/wiki/Van_Grants
Unread 10-13-2012, 01:36 AM   #1783
stickmichael

Quote:
He's name is Van Grants from the Tales of the Abyss game. I would check the wiki for more info on him: http://aselia.wikia.com/wiki/Van_Grants
Thank you sir! How the hell have I never heard of these Tales games is beyond me, but I know now. Thx
Unread 10-13-2012, 01:38 AM   #1784
stickmichael

Quote:
HOLY HELL! And to boot my fav voice actor talks the char. Yep that is what I will do. Thx again.
Unread 10-13-2012, 02:01 AM   #1785
Rangiku12
&lt;3 Old School &lt;3

So as a first timer should I wear my easy cosplays first or my ones that I've done a lot of work to. I plan on being there all day for the first day to learn how things work.

Working on
Tsunade (Naruto)
Mimmy (Hello Kitty)