Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > Final Fantasy

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 25 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 04-28-2010, 04:41 PM   #616
Lorien

You can go to your local drugstore and buy 'stick on' bras, they'll provide you support and coverage but they'll fit underneath your shirt. There are special ones that'll work with low-cut shirts, dresses, etc, and they're flesh toned.

Barring that, you can sew bra cups into the shirt itself, handstitching will prevent the stitches from being visible. If your shirt has a lining, you can just sew the cups onto that.

Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 05-06-2010, 12:12 AM   #617
KittyAngel
cute little kitty >^.^<

Talking

I don't know if this has been mentioned about in this thread. If so, please just say so^^

Anyway, I'm getting ready to do all (yes ALL), of Yuna's dressphere's from FFX-2 (except for Psychic and Festival). Gunner will be my first one and I've pretty much have it figured out.

The only question I have is I want to use my own hair for the style without buying a wig. Now, my hair is shoulder (or close to shoulder) length. I have more of FFX Yuna hair style than FFX-2. Would someone please tell me or send a helpful tutorial through PM on how to style her hair do with using my own hair?

You have no idea how helpful that would be-_- Again, I want to try and use my own hair for Yuna instead of buying a wig.

Thanks so much you guys

DeviantArt.com
JapaneseBlossomKitty
KittyAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-28-2010, 01:27 PM   #618
DrPepperholik

I think I have read through this thread enough to have almost all my questions answered. I do just have a couple of concerns. I am not huge but I'm not a twig either, I have some meat on my bones which is mostly in my tummy area, so I don't want to go as far down with the "v neck" for the top, however I do plan on adjusting the symbol to scale with the shirt so it won't look goofy. Also I am blessed with a decent sized chest and therefore feel a need to wear a bra but I don't want to do sheer cloth. This brings me to my next concern, for the sake of time and the fact that this is my first time sewing I just bought a white spaghetti strap tank top and am altering that, it has a built in bra that I don't want to destroy as I will need that. I plan on going down with the "v neck" as much as the elastic on the built in bra. Are those acceptable alterations to make without taking away from Yuna? Thanks!
DrPepperholik is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2012, 06:50 PM   #619
ecuadorianeyezz
I.M. the Art of the Dress

Boobs solution?!

Okay, this is a question I still can't find the answer for....

What do you do about your boobs?! O_O I'm a C-cup and I'm doing Yuna, and DAT NECKLINE! X_X lol

Any solutions? I need something that gives me support, but also makes my boobs.... <_< ....>_>....pop. -____- *punches all the innuendos out the window*

Suggestions??

NEXT CON
Anime Weekend Atlanta 2014 (September 26-28)

PLANNED COSPLAYS
MLP:FiM Rainbow Dash: 100% complete
PaSwG School Uniform Stocking: 85% complete
Crossover Cosplay-ORG XIII Stocking (PaSwG/KH): 60% complete
Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Sailor Mars: 65% complete
ecuadorianeyezz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2012, 08:09 PM   #620
ecuadorianeyezz
I.M. the Art of the Dress

Scratch last, peeps....what about this for a solution?

http://www1.bloomingdales.com/shop/p...xx.esn_results

NEXT CON
Anime Weekend Atlanta 2014 (September 26-28)

PLANNED COSPLAYS
MLP:FiM Rainbow Dash: 100% complete
PaSwG School Uniform Stocking: 85% complete
Crossover Cosplay-ORG XIII Stocking (PaSwG/KH): 60% complete
Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Sailor Mars: 65% complete
ecuadorianeyezz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-10-2012, 06:40 PM   #621
usuyukisou

I've never done Gunner!Yuna but I was quite curious myself. If you decide to use it, I'd recommend tailoring the outer costume to make sure it won't show through.
Unread 06-19-2012, 11:53 PM   #622
BriarRose88

The bodysuit would be a good fix but if you're going for accuracy you'll want a tiny sliver of midriff showing.
I googled "plunging neckline bra" and found these two results.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BNIB-Womans-...ar=#vi-content

http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/f...2-_-26-_-MP226
BriarRose88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2012, 02:19 PM   #623
ShudoRanmaru
Fool of Owari

First of all I just want to thank everyone who's posted in here. When I was in my two-month crunch rush of making Yuna's Gunner outfit for this past Colossalcon, you all were life savers!

I've finished my cosplay and compiled all the notes on what I did for each piece in the description on my costume page, in case it helps anyone else!

http://www.cosplay.com/costume/429135/

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecuadorianeyezz View Post
Okay, this is a question I still can't find the answer for....

What do you do about your boobs?! O_O I'm a C-cup and I'm doing Yuna, and DAT NECKLINE! X_X lol

Any solutions? I need something that gives me support, but also makes my boobs.... <_< ....>_>....pop. -____- *punches all the innuendos out the window*

Suggestions??
I was having a similar issue with getting the necessary support while still maintaining the neckline and getting a pop. I sewed bra cups into my shirt, and made the white straps tie up around the neck under the hood to pull it up. There are also clear straps on my shoulders for the shirt as well.

As to get the breast 'pop' once wearing the shirt, I push the bra slightly up and off center from the breasts. This pushes them out a bit to get the nice cleavage for the shirt, as well as keep them secured! I thankfully had no wardrobe malfunctions when I wore this, and I was doing a lot of moving around, kneeling/crouching and even some running.

I hope that helps! c:
ShudoRanmaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-14-2012, 05:18 PM   #624
Volkswagenbus

Question Posing For Pictures

I'm making Yuna Gunner, and I'm not sure how to pose in pictures, I go totally blank when I'm put on the spot. And I don't want to seem out of character, how do you think she would pose?
Volkswagenbus is offline   Reply With Quote