Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Nekocon

Unread 10-18-2012, 02:33 PM   #1
Indy Tarquinson
Hello. Zuko here!

Super Amazing Spectacular Photoshoot of Justice! (Comic Book, Marvel, DC meetup?)

Calling all Justice Leaguers, Superfriends, Avengers, and Deadpools--

Let's have an epic battle--I mean an epic photoshoot for the ages.

Day: Saturday

Time: 2 PM

Meeting Place: Front INSIDE stairs in the main lobby.

If weather permits (any Storms around here?) we can go outside and take some there as well. I know of many excellent architectural prettiness and/or oddities around the place if anyone's interested in branching out for cooler backgrounds. (For example, the various staircases, the fountain, or even behind the main lobby stairs where the waterfall flows through the glass.)

Interested Parties:
Me -- Batgirl
Riddler
Penguin
Possibly 1 more DC villain

If there's a large turnout, we can take turns with group pictures as well. For example, have the main photo, then have the DC characters take a group photo, then Marvel, then the villains, then the heroes, then the villains vs. the heroes, or break off into individual groups like the X-Men, Avengers, and so forth.
"You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done. Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hit, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you are because of him, or her, or anybody."
--Rocky Balboa

Check out my art at indyscribbable.deviantart.com

Last edited by Indy Tarquinson : 10-21-2012 at 08:15 PM.
Indy Tarquinson is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 10-20-2012, 03:36 PM   #2
mafiaiscool

we're deffinately for a photoshoot, we have 2 possibly 3 DC villains, riddler and penguin from arkham city and maybe one more
mafiaiscool is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2012, 08:14 PM   #3
Indy Tarquinson
Hello. Zuko here!

That is awesome! Are you guys cosplaying on Friday or Saturday? Consensus from the Neko page on Facebook is everyone is available on Saturday at 2 PM, but if there are interested parties on Friday I'm totally up for one on Friday too. Let me know! :3
"You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done. Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hit, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you are because of him, or her, or anybody."
--Rocky Balboa

Check out my art at indyscribbable.deviantart.com

Indy Tarquinson is offline   Reply With Quote