Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > Suikoden

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 28 votes, 4.96 average.
Unread 01-13-2012, 04:47 AM   #1081
Cinnamon

Still alive~! My Viktor cosplay got finished (although minus sword, cos the damn thing cracked as I was about to paint it D: ) but my photographer was so super ill that I didn't get a single proper photo! Le sad!

After a successful Viktor (if completely unrecognised!), I'm planning on Futch next! Probably Suikoden II version, because I don't think my prop skills are quite up to scratch for SuikoIII's MASSIVE SWORD yet XD Plus I managed to get hold of a VERY sturdy cardboard tube thing that'll make a perfect starting point for his polearm

I'm considering comissioning a Bright plushie for the thing, too. Because OMG HOW ADORABLE!!
Cinnamon is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 01-16-2012, 12:51 AM   #1082
CliffnCain
Chillin'

I would LOVE to do a Georg Prime SuikoIV cosplay either the Queen's Knight version or the outfit he wears after you guy's flee the castle. Still debateing on it since I wouldn't even know where to start on this.

The serious cosplayer.

Skype me at Datcrazyeric (pretty please?)
CliffnCain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-20-2012, 07:15 PM   #1083
aeon_mistress
~Aeon~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinnamon View Post
Still alive~! My Viktor cosplay got finished (although minus sword, cos the damn thing cracked as I was about to paint it D: ) but my photographer was so super ill that I didn't get a single proper photo! Le sad!

After a successful Viktor (if completely unrecognised!), I'm planning on Futch next! Probably Suikoden II version, because I don't think my prop skills are quite up to scratch for SuikoIII's MASSIVE SWORD yet XD Plus I managed to get hold of a VERY sturdy cardboard tube thing that'll make a perfect starting point for his polearm

I'm considering comissioning a Bright plushie for the thing, too. Because OMG HOW ADORABLE!!
Sounds awesome! Wish I could have seen it ^^

Edit: just checked your profile, 1) awesome cosplay!! 2) Yay another UK based Suikoden cosplayer!

A Bright plushie would be awesome

Am currently trying to make Yuber's Suikoden 3 coat. Thinking of cosplaying him at a con in April.
aeon_mistress is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2012, 01:44 PM   #1084
Man in Red Hat
Is not Red Mage!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeon_mistress View Post

Edit: just checked your profile, 1) awesome cosplay!! 2) Yay another UK based Suikoden cosplayer!

Am currently trying to make Yuber's Suikoden 3 coat. Thinking of cosplaying him at a con in April.
CapsuleCorp may be able to give you some tips if you need them. She made mine and did a great job.
Man in Red Hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2012, 07:27 PM   #1085
aeon_mistress
~Aeon~

Thanks
Unread 01-23-2012, 10:04 AM   #1086
Cinnamon

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeon_mistress View Post

I made a thread somewhere for UK Suikoden cosplayers! You should totally post in it *pimping thread* alternatively, come to London MCM Expo in October! You know you wanna @______@
Cinnamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2012, 04:54 PM   #1087
aeon_mistress
~Aeon~

I can try ^^ I''ve never been to London expo before

Hoping to Yuber it up at Kitacon (infact his sleeve is on my lap waiting to be finished)

I'll have a look for your thread.

EDIT: Anyone know if there are any decent pics of Yuber's swords? Can't seem to find any.

Last edited by aeon_mistress : 02-16-2012 at 06:45 PM.
Unread 09-12-2012, 06:30 AM   #1088
miyavi honey

omg suikoden thread!
i am not really the biggest suikoden series fan but I am the biggest suikoden 2 fan ever!(at least in malaysia)
i doing Riou soon and i am so sad that i dont have any cosplayers who like suikoden ;A;
really (impossible) wish i can manage a group of 108 characters!
miyavi honey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-15-2012, 10:49 PM   #1089
Man in Red Hat
Is not Red Mage!

Anyone still alive?
Man in Red Hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-17-2012, 01:36 PM   #1090
aeon_mistress
~Aeon~

Alive here
Just bad at posting on forums.
Unread 10-21-2012, 12:39 AM   #1091
Icey
Loves the cold

I'm alive too, I've just been busy with school, work, and sewing when I have time. I do have an S2 Luc ready for Youmacon, though I'm not sure if I'll have a staff or not since I still have another costume to finish. I wish there was a better image of the staff though, since on the sprite it looks like a giant marshmallow on a stick.
Icey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2012, 04:07 PM   #1092
Hyura
Wallflower

I've always wanted to cosplay from this game. It's my all time favorite, but finding the motivation to do so is challenging. The costumes would require so much work, and I've heard taking them to conventions often ends up with a lot of people ignoring or asking "Are you from (series that is not Suikoden)?". So I think when I finally do it, rather than taking it to a convention where it may not be appreciated, I would love to do some nice photoshoots. I just wish I knew more people who liked it ! I would likely take on Sasarai, Nanami (if I find a Riou), Viki, or perhaps even a more unpopular character--I love so many.

Has anyone seen the Suikoden cosplayers who recreated the cooking contest from Suikoden II? I recently stumbled across them and was so inspired ! It was adorable.

••• | Next Event :: NDK NYE 2012 "Unmasked" event by D.C.C !

L O V E ♥ to cosplay themed parties, make food & prop, & bring favorite series to life !
Hyura is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-27-2012, 08:58 PM   #1093
aeon_mistress
~Aeon~

Depends on how lucky you are. You won't always get recognition but (in my opinion) it's what makes it all the more special when someone does recognise the character Got a high five and had a good conversation with a random person at a con when I was cosplaying Lorelai's Suikoden II outfit.
But again, it depends on luck, Yuber has remained unrecognised (though this could partly be due to Europe not getting Suikoden III so his outfit from that may be less recognisable over here.

Hope all goes well if you do make one
Unread 10-17-2013, 01:24 AM   #1094
ITNerd2005

Was thinking of the Soul eater Hero...
ITNerd2005 is offline   Reply With Quote