Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Youmacon

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 10-30-2012, 05:24 PM   #1
Hime no Toki
NiGHTmaren
Modoka Magica

Youmacon 2012: Did You Take My Picture? Thread

This thread is for requesting photos of YOU in costume at Youmacon 2012. Be sure to state the character/series/day you wore the costume, and sometimes a specific description will help especially if you were cosplaying as a popular character!

If you want to post photos YOU TOOK at the convention, please refer to the Youmacon 2012 : Photos/Con Reports/Videos thread, located here:

http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=306101

Thanks and good luck finding photos of yourself in costume!

2014 - Upcoming Conventions :
Anime Weekend Atlanta (GA) - FandomCon (FL)

Upcoming costumes : Suzie Q from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Edea Lee (various versions) from Bravely Default, and more!

http://www.facebook.com/NiGHTmarenCosplay
Hime no Toki is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 11-04-2012, 01:30 PM   #2
Rukeya

D: I had to leave early Sunday to get a head start on homework.

Anyone get a picture of me on Friday or Saturday? I was dressed as Tyki Mikk (D Gray man) both days. Grey face paint, suit jacket, giant top hat...
Rukeya is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-04-2012, 03:50 PM   #3
ParanoidScream
Paranoid Scream

Hey, I'm looking for some pics of me, if anyone has them?
Friday I was Songstress Yuna (The one with blue mesh sleeves, a mic, brown boots, etc. And my top was NOT a halter top.)
Saturday I was Sakura Kinomoto (Cardcaptor Sakura, the one with the school uniform and the star staff and book)
ParanoidScream is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-04-2012, 06:20 PM   #4
HerofSkill

Heller, was wanting to know if anyone has pictures of me. i was nightwing from young justice on Saturday. me doing handstands would be wicked to have. please and thank you.
HerofSkill is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-04-2012, 09:12 PM   #5
crystalamaris
The Reaper Review

I'm looking for anyone who might've taken a picture of a Stahn and a Lion cosplayer duo from Tales of Destiny. It'd be greatly appreciated as they are my friends and I want to see pictures of them.
I'm also looking for any pictures of a Yuri and Raven team from Tales of Vesperia. If anyone took any pictures of any of these people, I'd love to see them. Please, and thank you.
Unread 11-04-2012, 11:00 PM   #6
madxmids

I was Fem!Thor with a group of Fem!avengers (fem~ loki, iron man, hawkeye, agent coulson)
and the other day a few of us were Rei, Saeko, and Saya from high school of the dead, and the third day we were Jill and Claire!
if you have any pictures please message me! <3

no really- go look!
madxmids is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2012, 12:44 AM   #7
Kikaisaigono
girl on fire

Hey all! Throughout the weekend I was Seras (blue uniform) from Hellsing and Anarchy Panty, but I'm also looking to see if anyone got me as Asuka from Evangelion on Saturday in her new damaged plugsuit from the upcoming movie. I was only in it for a short time (it was horrifyingly uncomfortable). For reference this is what I looked like!

Thanks all and I'll upload what few pictures I got tonight c:

2012 Cosplays:
Bunny Asuka Langley - Sylvia Christel (No More Heroes 2) - Matryoshka Gumi - Kingdom Hearts I Yuffie - Asuka Plugsuit - Seras Victoria - Mami Tomoe - Anarchy Panty - Asuka Plugsuit (damaged)

Conventions I will be attending in 2012:
MomoCon 2012 - Anime Boston - C2E2 - Anime - St. Louis - Acen - Wizard World Chicago - Anime Southeast - Anime Weekend Atlanta - Youmacon
...and more pending!
Kikaisaigono is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2012, 05:14 AM   #8
toxicwolfgirl
toxicwolfgirl

Hi! I cosplayed as Medusa from Soul Eater :3

If anyone happened to grab a pic of me (even if it's not a very good one) I'd love to see it! My pics are being worked on by my friend and the waiting is killing me lol. I was there on saturday, and was all over the place.

I was walking around with a Stein that had a cranking screw, a Spirit, and a Maka with no coat or scythe, so if you took any pics of my friends as well I'd love to see them too!

Thanks a bunch!!!

Karliah - Skyrim
Erza Scarlet - Fairy Tail
Nissa Revane - Magic the Gathering
toxicwolfgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2012, 05:35 AM   #9
MercuryLampe
based minto

I was a Fire Nation Toph on Friday (I was tagging along with a fem!Castiel and a girl in a panda kigurumi), and I was Aranea (Homestuck) on Saturday, and I was with a genderbent Aradia. If you took my picture, or any of the people I mentioned, please send them to me; i'd love to see them!
MercuryLampe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2012, 06:59 AM   #10
anime_grl

hi! on friday i was Medusa from Soul Eater. i had a Stein with a screw that clicked when he turned it with me and an Amu (Shugo Chara) and one person who was not cosplaying. on Saturday i was Zatsune Miku for the most part. i had a Hatsune Miku with me and one guy who was not cosplaying and had a WoW Horde(sp?) shirt on. after a while i did change into my purple leg warmers, bloody white shirt, and nekomimi ears and i remember a few people taking pictures of me. please let me know if you have pictures of any of us!! =)

Last edited by anime_grl : 11-05-2012 at 07:02 AM.
anime_grl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2012, 03:16 PM   #11
ZeldaTetraSheik
ZeldaTetraSheik

I am looking for photos from the Fate Stay Night group. I was Saber and participated as a walk on in the masquerade.
ZeldaTetraSheik is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2012, 09:49 PM   #12
13Diamonds
.Limitless Disguise.

I was Temari from Naruto Shippuden, Sasuke Uchiha from Naruto Shippuden (I had blood running down my cheek, and mangekyou sharingan contacts. I did wear my glasses but took them off for pics.), Lucy from Elfen Lied, and my Dragon Monster, Miasma.

Also looking for any pics that were taken of the Majora's mask my boyfriend was wearing. He just wore the mask. I knew a few were taken.

Attending Cons
Shuto Con 2014
GoDaiko Con 2014
Youmacon 2014

.L i m i t l e s s D i s g u i s e.
facebook.com/LimitlessDisguise
13Diamonds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2012, 11:51 AM   #13
Hime no Toki
NiGHTmaren
Modoka Magica

Looking for pics!

Friday morning I was Link from Skyward Sword (pics in my gallery), then later I changed into Schala Zeal from Chrono Trigger (purple dress, blue wig in high ponytail with orange scarf).

Saturday I wore Johnny Joestar from Steel Ball Run (pics of that in my gallery, too).

Sunday I wore Maetel from Galaxy Express 999 (black velvet dress with fur trim and long yellow wig and black hat).

Thanks in advance!

2014 - Upcoming Conventions :
Anime Weekend Atlanta (GA) - FandomCon (FL)

Upcoming costumes : Suzie Q from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Edea Lee (various versions) from Bravely Default, and more!

http://www.facebook.com/NiGHTmarenCosplay
Hime no Toki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2012, 06:33 PM   #14
Danteisagenius
Opportunity Calls

I'm looking for some pictures of any one of these characters if anyone has them(we traveled as a pack)! On Friday we were Ichigo(Almost Teenager Female, Tokyo Mew Mew), Ghost Rider(Male) Chris Redfield (Res. Evil 5, Little Kid Male), and Dante (Short Teen Female,DMC3, No sword). If anyone could dig up one or two of these, I would LOVE it. (We sorta kinda forgot to take pictures of ourselves...) Thanks if you have them!

- sincerely, the Opportunist.

2014 Projects (Clickable):
-Yoichi Hiruma Genderbend (Eyeshield 21)
-Vergil Genderbend (Devil May Cry 3)

__________________________________________________ _____________
My Webpages:

Facebook (Where I actually update my photos...)
World Cosplay
CosCure
Danteisagenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2012, 07:07 PM   #15
pink-lemonade

Looking for photos of myself as well!

Friday: Rabi~en~Rose -fairly positive I was the only Di Gi Charat cosplayer this year
Saturday: Kurisu Makise - carrying around a bottle of Dr. Pepper and usually with a Mayuri
Sunday: Twilight Sparkle - I had a lavender tie, ears, and horn, and was usually seen with an Apple Jack!

If anyone has photos, it would be much appreciated!
Saturday: Bad Girl (No More Heroes)
Sunday: Haruna Kojima the 8th (AKB0048)
pink-lemonade is offline   Reply With Quote