Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Comics/Cartoons > Disney Cosplay

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1012 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 10-31-2012, 09:17 PM   #12121
LadySasha
formally RuhiNunchuck

Happy Halloween guys!!! Did you guys do anything today?

I pulled Belle out of the closet and handed out candy. Saw a few little princesses! Though the dog stepped on my skirt and pulled out the roughing on one side and one of the seams on the bodice came out =< Guess I need to fix her up.

(sorry for the crummy pic lol yay for not having nice cameras)

Also I'm planning on doing Alice for Megacon next year (needed something easy that wouldn't take anything REALLY extravagant..Cindy's going to have to wait T_T) But I need wig suggestions and possibly somewhere I can get a good petticoat. LKD I know you made yours (and it's amazing) but I'm going to have to buy one. I'm kind of thinking about taking a wedding crinoline I have and shortening it? I don't know. Help? I want to do it more parks version: like this

~Upcoming Cons & Costumes~
Holiday Matsuri 2013 - Anna (Frozen), Peppermint Parlor Bunny
EvilCon 2014 - TBD
Megacon - Sakizou Celes, Red Bimbette Caludia (Beauty and the Beast)
Bellecon 2014 - Scanty (SaSwGB)

Facebook * Deviantart
LadySasha is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 10-31-2012, 09:43 PM   #12122
WarriorPrincess
With her nose in a book

Happy Halloween everyone. I don't have pictures, but I dressed in my Belle peasant dress. I sat on the front porch during the town's official trick-or-treat hours, and even had a book to occupy my time in between customers. I scared a girl who didn't realize I was sitting there reading.

I spent the last few days making a commission coat for a concert (Korean Pop, it was all silver and teal shiny, guaranteed to grab the attention of even KPOP fans). Now to finish acquiring materials for my list of costumes. Of course, I just spent my spending money from this paycheck (so sad when officially the check doesn't hit til tomorrow), so it will have to wait a little while longer. But I am excited because I got my tickets to Beauty and the Beast at the Fox!

Upcoming Appearances
Denver Comic Con 2014
Colorado Renaissance Festival
DragonCon 2014
WarriorPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-31-2012, 09:58 PM   #12123
HareyuNanami
Princess of Dreams :3

Happy Halloween!
Sadly I couldnt wear my full costume because I had to work today (At the DISNEY STORE <3 )
So I dressed half up as Snow White
and just threw on her costume now xD
http://www.cosplay.com/costume/439366/

Cosplay List!

Convention List
CON-G 2014
Costume Con Toronto 2014
Anime North 2014
FanExpo 2014

My Youtube

Last edited by HareyuNanami : 11-01-2012 at 12:30 AM.
HareyuNanami is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2012, 10:03 AM   #12124
ThePrincessMom

We had a bit of a house emergency cleaning situation thanks to my husband, so after killing myself cleaning that all up Halloween morning/day I was too exhausted to care about dressing up in my costume. I dressed my son up in it instead and think he pulled it off better than I would have anyway (even though I had better shoes lol).
I sat in my Mickey Halloween t-shirt and handed out candy. Lame.

ThePrincessMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2012, 01:16 PM   #12125
LadySasha
formally RuhiNunchuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePrincessMom View Post
We had a bit of a house emergency cleaning situation thanks to my husband, so after killing myself cleaning that all up Halloween morning/day I was too exhausted to care about dressing up in my costume. I dressed my son up in it instead and think he pulled it off better than I would have anyway (even though I had better shoes lol).
I sat in my Mickey Halloween t-shirt and handed out candy. Lame.

OMG That is so awesome!!!

~Upcoming Cons & Costumes~
Holiday Matsuri 2013 - Anna (Frozen), Peppermint Parlor Bunny
EvilCon 2014 - TBD
Megacon - Sakizou Celes, Red Bimbette Caludia (Beauty and the Beast)
Bellecon 2014 - Scanty (SaSwGB)

Facebook * Deviantart
LadySasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2012, 05:08 PM   #12126
kiggi

sasha, i would go to halloween stores and buy them cheep and stack them or depending on your size, you can buy fashion tutus in the girls section... i know i can get away with a size 14-16 girls
kiggi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-2012, 12:16 AM   #12127
Aurora's Heart

Halloween was basically crappy for me. I had to work stock room (at Disney Store) from 7am till 1:30. Wasn't feeling too bad when I got home so, I dressed up in my Rapunzel to hand out candy. Passed it out to two groups before I had to have my dad fill in. Needless to say I ended up with stomach flu that night and spent most of it throwing up. Second major holiday I have been sick in a row. Christmas was a blast as I was sick then now I get sick on Halloween. I never get sick!!! It's mostly all the stress I'm dealing with over our potential move, plus too many early morning shifts in a row and not getting a balanced diet. Today I acctually felt well enough to eat untill I was full. I just want a normal life with no stress. Is that too much to ask?
Unread 11-04-2012, 07:01 AM   #12128
ardhri
Falcon in the Dive

*sending anti-flu vibes Aurora's way* Getting sick on holidays sucks so badly. No more sick for the rest of this year for any of us!

Halloween was interesting for me - this was the first year I could hand out candy since hubby and I just moved into a house. Had about 75 kids, which we weren't quite expecting - we ran out of candy after 50 and hubby had to run out and get more. Hee.

Couple of kids recognized me which was awesome. Seeing the smiles on childrens' faces as they see you is the best feeling in the world.

Suiguintou (Rozen Maiden)
Twilight Sparkle (Princess - My Little Pony)

Rest to be decided.

Last edited by ardhri : 11-04-2012 at 07:08 AM.
ardhri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2012, 06:56 AM   #12129
kojirojames2004
Happy Heinz-O-Ween!

My sister-in-law April as a Phineas and Ferb Fireside Girl:

Two folks recognized it. And sorry for the picture being sideways, it just came out that way.

Last edited by kojirojames2004 : 11-05-2012 at 12:05 PM.
kojirojames2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2012, 12:26 PM   #12130
kiggi

Cute!
kiggi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2012, 11:42 AM   #12131
alice4ck
Lost in Wonderland

Everyone's costumes are cute, I really need to finish my Mulan dress. She's so cool. ^_^ So.. I hope everyone had a good holiday.. ^_^ I'm fighting off a cold myself.. one of the worst things about winter.. :/

While I'm here, I know this isn't the place to ask, but I really don't wanna start a full topic in the help section just for this one little question:

The costume search - will the site mods/admin allow us to search costumes by "newest" soon, or will they just only allow us the "updated" results? Just wondering.. The updated results seem very confusing to surf though, as the costumes can be changed from their page place easily with one update.. :/

Thanks.
Unread 11-06-2012, 09:34 PM   #12132
Aurora's Heart

Well it's offical I get to spend the next two weeks moving to a new house. Not entirely thrilled with the new house, but not much I can do about it. Working on Rapunzel and my Costume Con peice to help as costuming is therapudic. May not be on here much as a result, but will try and keep up with everyone.
Unread 11-07-2012, 01:20 PM   #12133
Aeviking
Fantasy worlds explorer

Hi there! I'm remaking my Rapunzel's cosplay (made during almost six months) and now I'm working with the skirt and the wig. I' ve been having a lot of troube with the wig. First, when I tried to add some wefts it got really tangled and I passed one month detangling it. Then, it didn't had so much volume, so I started thinking about how to make it. Finally, I decided to make an internal structure and cover it with hair. I ended up using nylons filled with cotton, then covered with hair (an entire medium wig and six packs of extensions, no one with the same color but similar) and, as I didnīt know how to attach it to the base wig, braided all the stuff together. But it even doesn't look like a braid! Now is a ... well, here it is:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/7924423...in/photostream
It has the volume, but not the rest. I want to make a new one, but without structure, only with hair, and try to use this one at least one time. Any ideas of how to make it better? And how must be the wigs for use them (length, thickness...)? Thank you.
Unread 11-07-2012, 09:39 PM   #12134
HareyuNanami
Princess of Dreams :3

I have decided.

That I want to cosplay Vanellope owo
oh gosh she is a cutie!! <#

Cosplay List!

Convention List
CON-G 2014
Costume Con Toronto 2014
Anime North 2014
FanExpo 2014

My Youtube
HareyuNanami is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-08-2012, 09:54 AM   #12135
Aeviking
Fantasy worlds explorer

HareyuNanami :Good choice! My next Disney cosplay will be Merida, as you can read on my signature. I think you'd make a great Vanellope!