Originally Posted by MoonWingSamurai
It's been a few months...perhaps even a year...since I posted anything to Cure, but it now appears we can no longer add new titles or characters when uploading photos. Is this happening to everyone or am I just missing something?
You can, but the English side doesn't give you the option--I actually had to Google the question in Japanese and then switch over to the Japanese Cure site to figure out how to do it.
I can try to post screenshots of the process or just outline the steps when I have time.
EDIT: Cure already has a page (in Japanese) here: http://info.curecos.com/archives/123
I'll outline the steps:
1. Upload a photo, and then go to the edit page. On the edit page, choose either the "Title Search" or the "Character Search" (one of the blue links) to the right of the drop down menus. It doesn't matter which one.
2. Type in something that you know isn't gonna show up in search results.
3. It'll tell you that it can't find what you're looking for, but there will be a blue link that basically says "Register a new costume name." Click on that.
4. Type (or copy+paste) the Japanese name, the name in Hiragana, and then the English name (in Romaji if it doesn't have an alternate title). You can also choose up to four subcategories. When you're done, click the "Confirm" button.
5. Review the information you entered. If it's good, click the "Register" button.
6. It'll tell you that your series registration is finished, so the next thing to do is to click the "Add new character" link (the first one).
7. Type (or copy+paste) the Japanese name of the character, the name in Hiragana, and the English/Romaji name. Click "Confirm."
8. Review the info you entered and click "Register."
9. Your new character will show up as a new option, click the "Set" link to the right of the name.
And then you're finished! I guess not having a register option in English keeps from having too many entries.