Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Marketplace > Archived Marketplace Forums > Commissions for Hire

Unread 11-09-2012, 12:55 PM   #1
JDscosplay
Commissioner

Exclamation JD's Professional costume/props Commissions

Hi!! My name is Nic but my friends call me JD(long story ;p) I am now taking commissions!! I am very experienced with making all kinds of costumes and props. I have been cospaying for 10 years. You can see some of the costumes and props I have made in my album at http://s567.photobucket.com/albums/ss111/JDscosplay/
I am very detailed and love to make complex, interesting costumes. Depending on the complexity of the costume, it usually only takes me 4-6 weeks to complete a project. I accept PayPal, money orders and checks from US banks only. Usually a 50% deposit is paid upfront and the rest of the payment should be paid when the order is complete, but if you want props or armor, I require 65-70% upfront as a deposit, because the basic cost and labor are higher fpr these items.
To request a quote, please e-mail me (jdscosplay@gmail.com), PM me or post below. Don't forget to inlcude the following :
-Name of the character and series
-**Reference Pictures**
-The parts of the costume you need
-Your Deadline
Thank you for your interest!!