Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Katsucon

Unread 11-12-2012, 11:53 AM   #1
SephirothFF7

Tekken Cosplay group

Hello everyone, I am trying to gather people for a Tekken group cosplay and wanted to know if anyone would be interested in joining me as a group at Katsucon. I am planning to go as Devil Jin, my friend as Jin Kazama, another friend as Christie, I might have a friend coming as Angel if she makes it and others as well. If you are interested in joining my group maybe we can take photos together and etc. I haven't exactly planned a date to do this on but it most likely might be friday or Saturday let me know your opinions.

If you interested in joining the group let me know would you are cosplaying as or plan to so we can have a huge diverse group.

In case you were wondering how my devil jin looks... I was him for the first time at NYCC 2012 you can check out my facebook profile for pictures https://www.facebook.com/SephirothFF7
I still haven't figured out how to work with cosplay.com with loading up the stuff since every time I do it's always too large the file or it's not the right one according them so yeah that's why I have a blank profile lol. And don't be afraid to add me if you want to join as a group for katsu. Just let me know who you are and etc.
SephirothFF7 is offline   Reply With Quote