Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Anime USA

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 11-12-2012, 04:21 PM   #1
Quinn The Spazz
Dr. Sexy, Vampire Hunter

Anime USA 2012 Shoutouts!

I thought since no one had posted this thread yet, I would.

Mew Ichigo from Friday who recognized my Kohaku cosplay you seriously made my day. I was not expecting to get recognized as Kohaku ^^

Keiko from Yu Yu Hakusho I was serious when I said I'd be doing Karasu next year, so I hope I can find you again. My one regret was not finding out if you had a DA or something

Line Buddies it was great seeing you again! Line Buddies forever!

Winterstuck!Terezi I will find you again, I swear. We will be friends!

Belgium Buddy I will find you at Katsucon! Your Grell and Sebastian too. You're getting a hug from Lin Xiao Li, I promise!

Alice, Oz, and Gil It was so nice finding you all and talking to you again! Hopefully I'll find you again when I get my Rufus Barma/Revis/Leo cosplays done

Really Artistic Japan I seriously love the drawing you did of Hatori. And the fact that you were able to do that from one ref picture so quickly was amazing.

Ludwig and Wilhelm from Ludwig Kakumei so sad I didn't see you when I was doing Kohaku but it was great to see more Kaori Yuki cosplays! Hope I see you again! Sorry for chasing after you guys like a crazy rabid fangirl (Wilhelm, you didn't have to run! my friend was kidding!)

Pain from Naruto who gave my friend and I directions on Friday when we couldn't find the registration Thanks so much. You were a lifesaver.

Awesome Ronald Awesome Ronald is awesome. Hope I find you at Katsu

The two guys who talked to my friend and I Friday night outside the hotel That was a really nice conversation. If you do cosplay Dr. Kanzaki, I will find you, and I will hug you.

Sandplay Gakupo from Sunday You officially rock. Meeting you was epic (albeit a little weird with the hand kissing, but still awesome XD) Hope to see you again sometime soon.

Pewdiepie cosplay from Sunday PEWDIEPIE! You rocked. That's all that needs to be said. You rocked.

Bakura from Sunday So happy I found a Yu-Gi-Oh cosplayer. Especially my favorite character. Thanks for the hug.
Yuu Kashima-Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki Kun, Natsumura Kusaribe-Zetsuen no Tempest, Henry Branwell-The Infernal Devices books, Drusilla-Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Aziraphale-Good Omens, Woolsey Scott-The Infernal Devices books, Brokkenbroll-Un Lun Dun, Cure Passion-Fresh Pretty Cure! Q-Skyfall, Monk-Ghost Hunt, Magnus Bane-The Mortal Instruments books (various book outfits,)
Quinn The Spazz is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 11-12-2012, 04:38 PM   #2
WeskerFanGirl

I want to give a big "Thank You" to whoever found the earring I lost and brought it to lost and found. ^_^.
Unread 11-12-2012, 04:48 PM   #3
chibierwin
Tall Little Freak

Awesome~ Love this thread!

To the awesome Rose (Homestuck) cosplayer who pulled me aside for the random dancing when I was Five Five Ghost, thank was sooooo much fun and you were super sweet!

To my awesome friend Alyn, thanks soooo much for coming with me and for the great times

To dejavudea, I'm sooo glad I got to meet you! You were super nice and I love that you and you're friends put a bunch of silly pictures on my phone.

AND TO EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO GAVE ME A HIGH FIVE AS HIGH FIVE GHOST: I LOVE YOU ALL! But seriously, you guys and gals rule~

Great con this year, hope to see all you wonderful people next year!
In Progress: Syaoran: Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles/ Yusuke Urameshi (Dark Tournament): Yu Yu Hakusho/ Yoh (Revamp): Shaman King/ Jenos Hazard: Black Cat/ Teito Klein (Mourning Robes): 07-Ghost/ Kaito Sinbad: KKJ
chibierwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2012, 05:09 PM   #4
Stephishness

Thank you to the Aaroniero who came up and talked to me in character while I was in my Orihime cosplay. It seriously made my day. I'm too nervous to initiate conversations with the other cosplayers in my fandom most of the time, so you doing that made me super happy. All day other Bleach cosplayers just passed by me and I was starting to get self conscious of my cosplay.

Also, thank you to that one girl who came up and told me that even though she was drunk that didn't mean she was any less correct when she called me gorgeous. You made me laugh at your silliness and your compliment made me real happy.
Stephishness is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2012, 06:27 PM   #5
lulu.doll

I think I know which Sandplay Gackupo you met eue... I have their fb if you want LOL
To the super cute girl cosplaying from Inu X Boku with the cat paws... yOU WERE SOOO ADORABLEEEE TTATT I don't know how, but you managed to hypnotize me into mimicking your moves QAQ
lulu.doll is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2012, 06:41 PM   #6
xTSUNNYx

A shout out to the adorable little Finn I met in front of the maid cafe, the awesome Jake cosplayer (you complete me~ * w*), and other random Adventure Time cosplayers I randomly took pics with as Lady Rainicorn: Y'all were super awesome I hope to cosplay Adventure Time again with everyone again! I kinda hate myself for being so shy and a huge derp I didn't really get to say much....; 3;

To that Ocelot...I mean MAJOR Ocelot cosplayer: You made my day gosh I don't know if I like Snake as much anymore *swoon*

To the Valmet and Koko cosplayers: Thank you for cosplaying Jormungand just, wow you guys just made the con 10x better. I hope to join y'all Jormunandin' in the future or something.

To Pompi and Yasha….Pompi I can’t- No stop that moeness you make me feel so awkward 8( But otsukare~ You were super busy and I’m so sorry for bothering you ; A; Yasha (wait do you even have a Tumblr…) Worst. Meido. Ever. YOU COVERED MY GODDAMN OMURICE WITH YOUR SHIT ATTEMPT OF DRAWING WITH KETCHUP WOW YOU HAD ONE JOB YASHA. Anyways…Thank you so much for helping me out ;__; I'll see you and Pompi again next con?

To my friends….Well to the ones I haven’t seen. I’m so sorry for missing you ; A; I’ll definitely see you at the next con!
xTSUNNYx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2012, 07:30 PM   #7
SeleneHino
Selene Vakarian

Big Shout out to the people that did AUSA Cosplay Dating Game thanks to you lovely people I made about six new friends at once!

To the Police Panty from the Dating game it was nice meeting you and thank you for feeding me and not thinking I was crazy by being a perv the whole time XD

To Yusei and Jack~ Thanks for playing a lot with me the whole time I was acting silly

Oh yeah to the supper cute Link in black that let me hug him before eat.

Big shout out is to the sexy people that come to the FF shoot on Friday. Thank you all some much for staying way longer then you guys need too and waiting for other people to show up. I had so much fun with you all and I'm so sorry I missed Saturday shoot because I got sick. I hope you all had fun again the next day and I hope to see all or some of you at Katsucon or AUSA next year!

Last edited by SeleneHino : 11-13-2012 at 01:43 AM.
SeleneHino is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2012, 07:57 PM   #8
lulu.doll

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeleneHino View Post
Big Shout out to the people that did AUSA Cosplay Dating Game thanks to you lovely people I made about six new friends at once!

To the Police Panty from the Dating game it was nice meeting you and thank you for feeding me and not thinking I was crazy by being a perv the whole time XD

To Yusei and Jack~ Thanks for playing a lot with me the whole time I was acting silly

Then my last biggest shout out is to the sexy people that come to the FF shoot on Friday. Thank you all some much for staying way longer then you guys need too and waiting for other people to show up. I had some much fun you all and I'm so sorry I missed Saturday shoot because I got sick. I hope you all had fun again the next day and hopeful to all or some of you at Katsucon or AUSA next year!
Why herro thar Selene <3 Thanks for eating the food, it really helped lighten our load on going back home! Lol
And I absolutely LOVED staying up with you on friday night C:
Will be sending a text soon <3
lulu.doll is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2012, 08:08 PM   #9
SeleneHino
Selene Vakarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulu.doll View Post
Why herro thar Selene <3 Thanks for eating the food, it really helped lighten our load on going back home! Lol
And I absolutely LOVED staying up with you on friday night C:
Will be sending a text soon <3
Hello again! I'm glad you had fun. Cool, I'll save your number in my phone under this name so I know it's you <3~
SeleneHino is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2012, 11:35 PM   #10
Ameria
Keeper of Spoilers

Oh geez, I hope I can remember everyone! Here goes nothing...

The Lorax - I hope your first con was a great one! Loved your epic cosplay mustache. Thanks for hanging out with me for a bit before the pony panel!

Nightengale - Woooo Applejack and Sherlock!

The karaoke room staff and regulars I saw including epic Luffy, the guy who sang old school songs from Gaogaigar and Slayers with the awesome enthusiasm of JAM Project members, the guy who sang Kiss From a Rose on the Grave, and the female Mako - I haven't had a chance to do con karaoke in a looooooong time and you guys made me so happy with your animatedness and talent.

The Slytherin student who hung out with Black Widow and me - Represent ALL THE FANDOMS!!!

The MLP panelists - I wasn't expecting that pony panel to be as deep and thought-provoking as it was. Thanks for being awesome! I won't be getting the "At the Convention" song out of my head for a while. MORE APPLEJACK DANIELS! *drink*

Effie Trinket - Best. Effie. Ever. Wonderful to meet you!

The Lt. Surge, Raichu and friends - Thanks for making Black Widow and River's dinner an interesting one. xD

Everyone who gave me River Song love - YOU ALL MAKE ME FEEL HAPPY INSIDE.

Okay, now for the shout-outs that don't really need to be made because these people should know how awesome I think they are.

Black Widow/Clara, The Doctor, Amy, and Rory - Badass female gunslingers 4 life! You really either need a functioning TARDIS or I need a functioning Vortex Manipulator, because I don't get to see you guys enough and you're too epic for that to be tolerated. Also photos at the Smithsonian were awesome. Must do again sometime when everyone is less exhausted after having been walking so much all weekend.

The Doctor/Squall - Great to see you in tweed again, Sweetie. You're way too happy for Squall, though! At least from the pics I've seen. xD Not a bad thing.
  • River Song - Flesh and Stone (Doctor Who)
  • River Song - Day of the Moon/A Good Man Goes to War (Doctor Who)
  • Wash - "Serenity" (Firefly)
  • Post-Regen Twelfth Doctor (Doctor Who)
...I really need to finish some other in-progress characters. xD;

Last edited by Ameria : 11-12-2012 at 11:46 PM.
Ameria is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2012, 04:26 AM   #11
NewAgePirate
NAP

To anyone who complimented my fuzzy, green glowing rave hat or my Adventure Time "Puncha Yo Buns" t-shirt - Thank you! Made me smile a bunch

To the Ice King cosplayer at the rave on Saturday night - I'm the guy who tapped your shoulder, pointed to my "Puncha Yo Buns" t-shirt for you to read, then put my dukes up in a comic fashion. I'm glad you found it to be humorous At least, I think you did, lol

Random person on Sunday - The fact that you knew right off the bat that my "TV Head" helmet was for DJ Plugman from "Air Gear" rather than Canti from "FLCL", seriously made my day so much better. Thank you!

To anyone who attended my panel "Dagorhir: Battle Games" - Thank you so much for coming and bearing with me. This was my first time hosting a panel so I was extremely nervous.

~~Possibly more to come at a later day
Unread 11-13-2012, 12:50 PM   #12
elvis8tweeter
Philadelphia

Shoutout to all the awesome cosplayers who were in my video!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XgeXvxY0GM
Unread 11-13-2012, 03:31 PM   #13
Debitto_of_Bond
The Quaker Man

Shout outs to the Awesomely Bad J Music and Worst of the Internet panels, thank you guys for providing some epic laughs on Friday and Saturday:

@chibierwin: Oh MAN I wish I had seen you, I SO would have High Five'd you and did a MY MOM! joke :3

Otakon 2014:

Dandy! Space Dandy
Victor S. Court: Bravely Default
Beelzemon: Digimon Tamers
Mousse: Ranma 1/2
Schuldig: Weiss Kruez
TV's Frank: MST3K

AWA 2014:

Dandy: Space Dandy
Megabyte: ReBoot (HOPEFULLY!!! )
Schuldig: Weiss Kruez
The First Doctor: Doctor Who
Victor S. Court: Bravely Default
Debitto_of_Bond is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-14-2012, 09:54 PM   #14
Druhzin

Shout out to the awesome Kisame cosplayer that talked to me when I was in Sesshomaru. Glad to see how you made your weapon for my future cosplay. And an epic thanks to whoever found my debit card and not only returned it, but didn't use it a few times first!
Druhzin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-15-2012, 09:01 PM   #15
LizardMandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameria View Post
The Lt. Surge, Raichu and friends - Thanks for making Black Widow and River's dinner an interesting one. xD
Oh hey there! I was Raichu!

Thanks for playing along, our Lt. Surge just couldn't resist "playing soldier" with all that military gear on.
LizardMandy is offline   Reply With Quote