Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > General Cosplay Chat

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1146 votes, 4.99 average.
Unread 11-11-2012, 11:29 PM   #55501
eebee

Scalemail is so hard, but Ravager is so awesome...gotta at least try to learn and see if this is possible.

Also, I really should style my Carmelita wig, but there's so long before I plan on wearing her that I'm being totally lazy. xD

Chosen, In Planning:
Red (with Subject Unknown), Tempus, Azir (with sand soldier[s])

Under Construction:
Ravager
eebee is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 11-11-2012, 11:47 PM   #55502
ashe2kawaii
A Wolf in Chic Clothing

So excited!!!!! Went and picked out the fabric for Reira's Ball/wedding gown. Tomorrow i'll buy it (seeing as how when we went the sale wasn't until tomorrow.)

Now if only my wig would come in so i can do a makeup test and trim the bangs to the appropriate length for her. I'm getting to anxious!X33

~Working On/Non Con Currently~
Clawdeen Wolf Ver.Unannounced (Monster High)~20%
Scheherazade Al-Rahman Ver.Cheongsam (Trinity Blood)~0%

~2015 Lineup~

Misuzu Kamio (Air) ~0%
Tifa Lockhart (FFVII)~30%
Pinky Pie (MLP:FIM)~80%
ashe2kawaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2012, 08:46 AM   #55503
Pirogoeth05
Western cosplayer

Tonight after work I'm going to make a little more progress on Wolfwood. I've got a couple of coupons for Jo-Ann's that expire today. So I'm going to stop by and pick up a couple of sheets of foam board. I decided to make the confessional out of that instead of cardboard. It's going to be lighter and easier to get the depth I need too. Hopefully by getting this and being home for the next two weekends, I'll actually get started on making it!

Working on:
First Doctor Bathing Suit, The Doctor, Dawn, Shigure Sohma, GIR, Science Officer [DS9]

Eventually:
Science Officer [TNG], Science Officer [FC], Pirogoeth (D&D oc), The Dude (on The Grid)
Pirogoeth05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2012, 11:11 AM   #55504
Rangiku12
<3 Old School <3

Might try on my orihime cosplay for a test fit.

Working on
Tsunade (Naruto)
Mimmy (Hello Kitty)
Rangiku12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2012, 12:01 PM   #55505
TMLiza
Make All The Things!

Well, I just noticed I-Con tickets were put up. *goes to buy one* Really have no idea of which cosplays to wear. I know Morgiana will probably be one but other than that, nope, no idea. And I'm really liking how I'm planning this so well in advance...

~DA~ ~Facebook~ ~WorldCosplay~~Cospix~ ~ACP~
Quote:
Originally Posted by .PapercutSenvy.
...You are now dubbed the Persona ninja.

TMLiza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2012, 03:09 PM   #55506
Marbleyes
Wishful Dreamer

Kollision Con is a week from Friday and I'm stressing out. While here in college, I had my awesome friends dye my hair jet black for Aya Hoshino. College is piling up everything right before the Thanksgiving break so I have zero time to work on getting Ritsuka's look just right. Looks like I'm going to have to get everything done right before the con while I'm at home for the break.
Rei from Neon Genesis Evangelion [Complete]
Vanessa from The Little Mermaid [Complete]

Future Cons
C2E2 [Saturday Only]
Anime Central 2014 [Saturday Only]
Anime Midwest 2014
Marbleyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2012, 05:49 PM   #55507
Mr Zero

Finished my swords for my Deadpool cosplay. Still have a lot of time though until my convention
Mr Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2012, 06:42 PM   #55508
ChocoboxDreamer
Master Derper

I went to Jo-Ann's over the weekend and saw some lovely fabric for Jade Harley's 3AM dress...I thought my stepmother would get it for me, but I guess I will have to get it myself.

I have ten months to finish this aha.
Tutankhamun - Eiyuu Senki (0% complete)

The Untold Stories of a Dreamer
Ethereal Whisper Photography
ChocoboxDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2012, 07:15 PM   #55509
BassriffStudios

So far I've been to 2 cons this year, Anime North and FanExpo. One things for sure, I can't get my mind of cosplay. I personally believe everyone who enjoys this hobby as much as I do, does a good job and certainly deserves 2 thumbs up and a hug It's hard to believe that I've been cosplaying for almost 4 years...so I really wish I got into this sooner. Greetings from Canada
Unread 11-12-2012, 08:46 PM   #55510
chibierwin
Tall Little Freak

After AUSA this weekend, I got all I need to make Syaoran's cloak.
Now I'm waiting to see if volleyball will mess with the weekend of Kastucon or not.
In Progress: Syaoran: Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles/ Yusuke Urameshi (Dark Tournament): Yu Yu Hakusho/ Yoh (Revamp): Shaman King/ Jenos Hazard: Black Cat/ Teito Klein (Mourning Robes): 07-Ghost/ Kaito Sinbad: KKJ
chibierwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2012, 09:47 PM   #55511
Quinn The Spazz
Dr. Sexy, Vampire Hunter

Just gonna go buy all the white bias tape I can get my hands on for Isaak on Friday. Sorry if anyone wants to buy white bias tape from my local walmart this weekend.
Yuu Kashima-Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki Kun, Natsumura Kusaribe-Zetsuen no Tempest, Henry Branwell-The Infernal Devices books, Professor Ozpin-RWBY, Drusilla-Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Aziraphale-Good Omens, Woolsey Scott-The Infernal Devices books, Cure Passion-Fresh Pretty Cure! Q-Skyfall, Monk-Ghost Hunt, Magnus Bane-The Mortal Instruments books (various book outfits,)
Quinn The Spazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2012, 10:12 PM   #55512
TMLiza
Make All The Things!

So excited! I have an Alibaba to go with my Morgiana cosplay at I-con! ^_^ It's going to be amazing and awesome. To make it even better, my Morgiana wig should be here by tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest according to the tracking number. Come to me wig, come to me!

~DA~ ~Facebook~ ~WorldCosplay~~Cospix~ ~ACP~
Quote:
Originally Posted by .PapercutSenvy.
...You are now dubbed the Persona ninja.

TMLiza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2012, 11:16 PM   #55513
ShinobiXikyu
Embroidery Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinn The Spazz View Post
Just gonna go buy all the white bias tape I can get my hands on for Isaak on Friday. Sorry if anyone wants to buy white bias tape from my local walmart this weekend.
Lol, I did the same thing to my local fabricland when I needed tassels for my boyfriend's prophet Magus cloak. Bought out their entire stock of gold drapery tassels (about 16 of them) and actually didn't think I'd bought enough.
There is a vibe here that says "We're in this together! Through thick and thin fabric! Through cold water washes and burning hot irons! Though we might super glue ourselves to our projects, cut holes/gashes/oh-god-mom's-gonna-kill-me into the dining room table, we will stand strong together. Unless there is a 75% off sale at the Fabric store. Then you're on your own. And get the hell out of my way." <3
Artist alley, costumes, businessey things--> http://whimsicalsquidco.deviantart.com/
ShinobiXikyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2012, 11:20 PM   #55514
VickyAmis
Banned

My favorite characters are Miku and Portgas D Ace, so when noticing cosplay, I always think about Miku and my boyfriend cosplay Ace. That would be perfect for me!
VickyAmis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2012, 12:16 AM   #55515
2AWESOME4U

Anime Boston is in May, and I need to get money to but my cosplay, because I can't see for my life. $110 dollars here I come. $55 dollars for pre-reg ...*sigh*
Denmark (Hetalia Axis Powers)
Robot Unicorn (Robot Unicorn Attack)
Rainbow Dash (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)

"Every cosplay has a story."
2AWESOME4U is offline   Reply With Quote