Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Others

Unread 11-04-2012, 06:38 PM   #46
blackflame16
Fly awayyy~

I'll be there on Friday and Saturday cause I'm going to Busch Gardens that Sunday. Cosplay plans fro the weekend are in my Signature and everything is just about done besides the Nightwing cosplay that I'm making for a friend. I usually never have anything done a week before and I have to bring my sewing machine to the con and finish up the cosplays there.
Megacon, Metrocon, Dragoncon, Shadocon
Cosplay Plans:
Huntress: DC Comics
Ashe: League of Legends(100%)
Ms Marvel: Marvel Comics
Cosplays for Friends:
Gaius: Fire Emblem Awakening
Shiore: Log Horizon
blackflame16 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 11-08-2012, 06:09 PM   #47
Zrigeist
Gentlemen, I like war

So, by the graces of the higher powers of the universe, I'll be going for all three days this year! I'll definitely be going as Herr Doktor from Hellsing, and MAYBE TF2 red Scout or Fem Buggy again, I haven't decided yet. I know I froze my ass off the first year, I can't remember if it was as cold last year, it's all a blur~ Weather will play a role in what I decide on wearing, though. xD
Zrigeist is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2012, 01:12 PM   #48
Joupa
Furry Raver

Seeing as I am in the Shado Tourney, I kinda have to be there. ^.^
I shall be Rorschach in the tournament so all of Friday as well as part of Saturday. Aside from that, I will be in fursuit.
Unread 11-12-2012, 01:29 PM   #49
Speener

I'm also in the Shado Tournament, as well as After Hours Affairs. So you better go see both of them, as well as ALL the other shows. They are going to be ah-mazing.
Anywho...
I'll be running around as Kick-Ass, Grell, Loke from Fairy Tail, and maybe Kiba from Wolf's Rain.
Speener is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2012, 01:52 PM   #50
SirWonderusMary
Join the Flock~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speener View Post
I'm also in the Shado Tournament, as well as After Hours Affairs. So you better go see both of them, as well as ALL the other shows. They are going to be ah-mazing.
Anywho...
I'll be running around as Kick-Ass, Grell, Loke from Fairy Tail, and maybe Kiba from Wolf's Rain.
I need to take a picture of you then. >< Since my dad loves the Kickass movie, though his absolute favorite was Hit-girl.
-Mega-con 2015
-Metro-con 2015

Cosplay List:
-Loftwing (Skyward Sword)
-Postman (Gentlemen's Alliance Cross)
-Joker (Black Butler)

SirWonderusMary is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2012, 02:40 PM   #51
Speener

Look for me in the Shado Tournament, then!
Speener is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2012, 07:41 AM   #52
Kitsune
Turk in a Skirt

I still haven't completely nailed down my cosplay schedule, but I know it's going to be cosplay-lite for me. I'll be in various Onee-chan (Battle Royale) outfits all weekend. Come see me in the Interactive Area! The Battle Royale Intel Desk is right across from Registration! We'll be having a great game all weekend long, and even if assassinating all your friends and con-mates isn't your thing, we have a great raffle going - and I'll hopefully have some fun ways to win raffle tickets once an hour or so! More information here -http://www.shadocon.com/control.cfm?ID=250!

Otherwise, I'm probably just bringing a pretty dress for Final Fantasy Ball, maybe Scootaloo for some point, and probably Vaarsuvius for Saturday evening.

So much left to doooooo!
Friday: Scootaloo (MLP:FiM), Darya "Dasha" Alkaev (Orlandia); Saturday: Dasha, Ryoko Mitsurugi; Sunday: Zubat (Pokemon Snap panel), Dasha
Kitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2012, 07:59 AM   #53
MakoStorm
Floridian Cosplayer

I'll be there all weekend! Won't be there until around 3 Saturday but the rest of the weekend is free! ^_^ I'll be in my Twilight Sparkle cosplay for sure. And I'll have Fluttershy with me! In need of other pony friends too if they happen to see us and want to hang out :3 this is going to be my first year at Shado where I actually get to experience it and have fun so I'm looking forward to it!
MakoStorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2012, 06:50 PM   #54
HerrLudwig
Yotsubato!

Is anyone going to PROMSTUCK at 7 on Sat? Also, there's a homestuck photoshoot at 3:14 on the rooftop gardens.

I'm going as Austria from 9-2 PM, Dirk Strider (I'm going to be the one with the unicorn) from 3-6PM, Austria from 6-7, then maybe Fancy Dirk from 7-on..
HerrLudwig is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-14-2012, 06:08 PM   #55
12WolfZ
thersAferinthehenhows

I'm cosplaying on Friday and on Sunday, I'll be Elite Four member Flint from Pokemon both days.

I heard on the Shadocon forum that there's someone going as Houndoom, I really hope I find them haha.
12WolfZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-14-2012, 08:44 PM   #56
SanctusMalum

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12WolfZ View Post
I'm cosplaying on Friday and on Sunday, I'll be Elite Four member Flint from Pokemon both days.

I heard on the Shadocon forum that there's someone going as Houndoom, I really hope I find them haha.
Hey me and some friends are doing some Pokemon cosplay too on Friday, I'm going as Gold/Ethan (Heart Gold version) and my friends are going as Red (Fire Red), Silver, and Snorlax.
Vocaloid, Dell Honnie
Batman, Black Mask (Khaotic 14, Metro 14)
Soul Eater, Spirit/Death Scythe (Shado 12, Metro 13&14)
Hetalia, England Cd (Metro 13, Khaotic 14)
Team Fortress 2, Blu Spy
Soul Eater, Giriko
Baccano!, Maiza Avaro
Pokemon, Giovanni (Khaotic 14)
SanctusMalum is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2012, 06:20 PM   #57
SkywardSong

Well it seems Shadocon has come to a close.
I had a fantastic time and I'd love to hear your guys feedback as well! ^ w ^
SkywardSong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2012, 06:33 PM   #58
HerrLudwig
Yotsubato!

It was my first time going to this. It was good! I couldn't get into the Homestuck monolouge panel (did you see the huge line?) since there was a limit of 100. The people were very nice and I saw nothing terrible about it. I liked the venue better than Metrocon's because of outside and the cool hotel (the seethru walkway over the fountain). The dealers room size was kind of small but good.
There were alot of Homestucks, I agree. The meetup was not on schedule and started 10 minutes before the original time which isn't Shadocon's fault so I missed some. Also the random Hetalia meetup which I totally missed (it was my second cosplay). It wasn't broadcasted enough on the internet.
The cosplayers were nice, as I said. The Kaito and Jake/Korra supplie us with good music. The line for registration wasn't long and slow.
It was good!!

Did anyone get a picture of Dirk Strider with a pony or Austria (brownish clothing)?
Unread 11-18-2012, 08:46 PM   #59
12WolfZ
thersAferinthehenhows

Does anyone know what happened with the Saturday rave? I heard it only lasted 30 minutes past it's like, 2:30am start - so far I have varying accounts.

Lines. For. Events. Were. Crazy.

The Gundam panel on Sunday was awesome, the hosts were super good and funny.

Last edited by 12WolfZ : 11-18-2012 at 08:50 PM.
12WolfZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2012, 09:10 PM   #60
HerrLudwig
Yotsubato!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12WolfZ View Post
Does anyone know what happened with the Saturday rave? I heard it only lasted 30 minutes past it's like, 2:30am start - so far I have varying accounts.

Lines. For. Events. Were. Crazy.

The Gundam panel on Sunday was awesome, the hosts were super good and funny.
I heard that the police shut down the rave because three people has seizures, one guy broke his shoulder, and someone was passed out in the bathroom. Also someone said that it was after 3am so it had to be shut down.