Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Construction > General Construction Help

Unread 11-15-2012, 04:36 PM   #1
strawb3rrym1lk

Can someone please help me with this GIRL ezio cosplay??

So basicaly I have until next year (330 dayz) to make this xD
But this is the picture of a girl ezio version.. http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/ezio-girl

I asked the girl how she made it and she told me "just bought a plain white stretchy tank top (preferably with a balcony chest bit thing)

by lots of Red fabrics and whites!
and Laces! for the top.
Find any old dark brown or buy ones for your cape thing
and grey knee long socks (cut off the end bit and make a hole where the thumb would fit out to) and skinny belts to wrap around your arms for vambraces :]

and trace a big hood, I used my boyfriends.

pretty easy. :]

but make sure the red fabric you use does leak its red cause I made a mistake of choosing the wrong red fabric and when I tried washing my costume, the red leaked and the white fabric when pinkk L

:’[ meehhh all that hard work haha

good luck :]]]"

I didnt want to annoy her and ask her to lyk make a youtube vid remaking it or somthing >.< and im really bad at directions... so If someone can help me make this literaly step by steepp then my email is Ypolkj@gmail.com

Unread 11-16-2012, 12:14 AM   #2
PSY-chan
Arrogant Ignoramus

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I don't think any one on this site can tell you how to make this outfit step by step. Rather, you may want to design your own outfit based on commercial patterns and what materials you want to use.

For example, there are tons of cape patterns on the market, look for one that calls for lining. You can modify the hood to look more like the Assassins' design; there are YouTube videos on how to make it by Mueldex. He has tutorials for various parts, and you can follow them using tee shirts, lace, red fabric, etc...

Just go one step at a time; make patterns out of newspaper so you'll know what to cut out, and where to sew/attach your pieces. Hope this doesn't discourage you from making this. Good luck!
PSY-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2012, 10:47 AM   #3
Penlowe

1) Don't ever put your personal information in a forum post like that, ever, or anywhere. It's just a really bad idea.
2) Practice, practice, practice. this is really a very simple costume, take your time, think through each piece, ask specific questions like "how do I attach my lace to a stretchy tank?".
Unread 11-26-2012, 01:54 AM   #4
kitnip

I think I can help you a bit

I made a female Ezio costume a couple months ago. I was completely brand new to cosplay so I was pretty lost also.

Here's what it looked like:

http://i.imgur.com/RqJnV.jpg

I got A LOT of help from this site:

http://www.assassinscostume.com

Basically the guy has tutorials on everything. He also has patterns with measurements so you just measure youtself so it's a custom fit for you.

I altered some of his patterns a bit to add a feminine flair to it but for the most part with all of his tutorials I found it a lot easier.

I made two hidden blades using ball bearing slides. I find a tutorial for that on youtube also.

Everything I did i learned but the internet, it's really an amazing thing

Check out that site and see what you think. Lemme know if you need help on anything else, I'd love to lend a hand
kitnip is offline   Reply With Quote