Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Anime/Manga > Hetalia: Axis Powers

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 213 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 11-01-2012, 08:06 PM   #3916
kittymutt
Belgium Waffles

Hey, guys! It's been awhile since I've posted here.

As an update on my Gakuen!Italy cosplay, I pretty much just bought parts that I thought where close. It isn't very accurate at all, but regardless, it was still quite fun to wear.

Last weekend was our Hetalia Day, since the official date landed on the same day as a convention, and thus not everyone could possibly make it. Needless to say, we had a blast! We played a lot of games, ate cupcakes, and other tasty treats. We also played "pin the curl on Italy" and wacked a pinata that was in the shape of the world.

Here's a picture of our Hetalia Day group that a friend took. I'm the derpy looking Gakuen!Italy. XP
kittymutt is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 11-17-2012, 02:54 PM   #3917
MutantCanuck

Thinking of making an Israel cosplay.
MutantCanuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2012, 08:14 PM   #3918
AliceKirkland96
Bowtie are cool :)

I cosplay a Casual and Gauken England, but I'm beginning a Finland soon ^^
AliceKirkland96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2012, 12:21 PM   #3919
Lalnee

Hey guys need your opinions ^^
So there is a microscopic-really-small-local con next week and it's sure that I'm going. I wanted to go as Romano, and what I'm missing is that I have to adjust the pants and...the wig. So I was wondering, should I still try to go there as Nyo!Romano (I have curly/wavy dark brown hair, a little bit past the shoulders), even though I'll just wear the original uniform? Because I think that Nyo!Romano has a skirt and the top of the uniform isn't exactly the same, but since it's a small con just for fun, I don't think people will really care about the accuracy? (Well, if they manage to get from which anime I'm cosplaying first?)

So...yup. I was just wondering if it was okay to go there wearing my original cosplay and only styling my hair so I look kinda like her?
Lalnee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2012, 04:23 PM   #3920
Shana05
Annie Leonhardt Lover

^I say that's alright, there's no rule saying that the gender-bends have to wear a skirt.

I'm currently considering cosplaying Mama Greece. It's very simple and no one does her.

Working on: Lolita!Annie Leonhardt (Attack on Titan) - Red Riding Hood!Alois Trancy (Black Butler) -Chinese!Sakura Kinomoto (Card Captor Sakura)
Shana05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-24-2012, 07:26 PM   #3921
Shana05
Annie Leonhardt Lover

I found great shoes for Mama Greece for only $2.50. I'm so happy to find some for such a low price.

Working on: Lolita!Annie Leonhardt (Attack on Titan) - Red Riding Hood!Alois Trancy (Black Butler) -Chinese!Sakura Kinomoto (Card Captor Sakura)
Shana05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-25-2012, 04:18 PM   #3922
Kibalover100
Super Kiba!

Just had to restyle my Denmark wig. Got it Commissioned and it came in as flat as a pancake. Oh well. Just trying to save up for the actual uniform now.
Kibalover100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2013, 04:15 PM   #3923
bonbonbunny93

Okay, so I'm thinking of going as Lithuania for my first cosplay at this upcoming con. I'll be wearing the outfit he wore in 'Cleaning of the Storage Closet.' I don't have a Poland and am worried no one will recognize Lithuania. I was thinking of wrapping Russia's scarf around me and carrying his pipe. Would that be to weird?
bonbonbunny93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2013, 01:06 PM   #3924
JustACostume

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonbonbunny93 View Post
Okay, so I'm thinking of going as Lithuania for my first cosplay at this upcoming con. I'll be wearing the outfit he wore in 'Cleaning of the Storage Closet.' I don't have a Poland and am worried no one will recognize Lithuania. I was thinking of wrapping Russia's scarf around me and carrying his pipe. Would that be to weird?
A general thing I tend to notice with Lithuanias and Polands, since I'm Poland myself, is you meet up with the other one at a convention fairly easy. Also adding your own touch to a costume is a lot of fun so I say go for it. I carry around a large pony with me which has polish colors on it and people don't think it is weird.
JustACostume is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2013, 11:22 PM   #3925
ChibiNeriBuni
Baby Cosplayer

D: I just started to watch this anime...and I freakin' LOVE IT! >.< I just wish I could afford to buy Axis Power and World Series. -.-
I must cosplay...but who?! 0.O So hard to choose. XD

Cosplays:
Amethyst (Steven Universe) 100%,Harley Quinn [O.L] (Batman),Aoba Serageki (Dramatical Murder) 80%, Clear (Dramatical Murder) ,Shion No.6 100%,Hanji Zoe (Shingeki no Kyojin)

Mako date outfit (Kill la Kill) 90%,Rei (Free!) 95%, Nai (Karneval) 90%, Satsuki Momoi (Kurko no Basket) 40%

Makoto (Free!),Monaco {Hetalia} (planning), Sailor Neptune (planning), Neo Queen Serenity (planning)
ChibiNeriBuni is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2013, 11:13 AM   #3926
zeochan
Bucky take the wheel

I have another photoshoot coming up soon and i'm going as fem!Denmark. I'd really like to make Denmark's axe for me to bring, but not so sure if I can xP. It'll be a real nice photoshoot because apprently my friend (the one who's actually running the shoot) says that cherry blossoms bloom in that area so it'd be nice to have your photo taken there.

Black Widow (Captain America 2, civilian alternate; Falcon's house) - Finished!
Black Widow (Captain America 2, civilian alternate #2; escape with Steve) - In progress

Others:
Elsa (Frozen) - Planning
Scarlet Witch (Avengers 2) - In progress
zeochan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2013, 01:55 PM   #3927
Rosenrot636

I am cosplaying Fem!Germany for a con in June and also we are doing videos... Mu friends are doing Prussia, America, and England. (All Fem!) We are really new at this...
Rosenrot636 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-09-2013, 12:27 PM   #3928
Naudae
Azure Angelic Cosplayer

So, I'm still learning about this series, but as a last minute replacement for a cosplay I did that no one recognized, I picked up a Prussia cosplay at Katsucon complete with a really soft wig, and became Prussia.

I haven't looked back since.

Apparently, I make a really decent Prussia, according to those that have seen me in person, so I figure why not stick with it. Plus, this character's actually helping a TON with my self esteem and confidence. My next character will very likely be Canada. Yes, Canada, the most underrated and overlooked character in the series. How's that for irony in building confidence? heh

Promotion of My Beloved's Cosplay Page
Pink Lily Cosplay Facebook Page

Planned Conventions and Outfits

TigerCon 2014
Gilbert Beilschmidt/Prussia - Axis Powers Hetalia

Halloween 2014
...still planning this one...
Naudae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-11-2013, 01:14 PM   #3929
Royalbakaness
Zombie Unicorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naudae View Post
So, I'm still learning about this series, but as a last minute replacement for a cosplay I did that no one recognized, I picked up a Prussia cosplay at Katsucon complete with a really soft wig, and became Prussia.

I haven't looked back since.

Apparently, I make a really decent Prussia, according to those that have seen me in person, so I figure why not stick with it. Plus, this character's actually helping a TON with my self esteem and confidence. My next character will very likely be Canada. Yes, Canada, the most underrated and overlooked character in the series. How's that for irony in building confidence? heh
Yay Prussia! I myself am a Hungary cosplayer and love Prussia just as much as Austria (I'm a big fan of the frying pangle ^^). You've got some good poses for him!
Canada is great, too, though. He's definitely one of my favorites. Are you planning on cosplaying him with his uniform or with the red hoodie?
Unread 03-11-2013, 06:39 PM   #3930
Naudae
Azure Angelic Cosplayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalbakaness View Post
Yay Prussia! I myself am a Hungary cosplayer and love Prussia just as much as Austria (I'm a big fan of the frying pangle ^^). You've got some good poses for him!
Canada is great, too, though. He's definitely one of my favorites. Are you planning on cosplaying him with his uniform or with the red hoodie?
Oh goodness! If I'm right, Prussia is...for lack of a better word, scared shitless of Hungary, yes? Yet, you give off a very friendly vibe. Perhaps Prussia was wrong about you! Out of character, we should totally hang out! ...just keep that pan away from my face. heh

As of now, I'm planning on using his uniform. Though I'm trying to find his goggles. IF by some miracle I can find the hoodie, that'll give me an option to change into. And Canada IS really awesome! I just wish I had a fem!Canada for my Prussia. Her dress is super cute!

Promotion of My Beloved's Cosplay Page
Pink Lily Cosplay Facebook Page

Planned Conventions and Outfits

TigerCon 2014
Gilbert Beilschmidt/Prussia - Axis Powers Hetalia

Halloween 2014
...still planning this one...

Last edited by Naudae : 03-11-2013 at 06:44 PM.
Naudae is offline   Reply With Quote