Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > General Cosplay Chat

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1565 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 11-17-2012, 05:00 PM   #55576
dx7879
King of the Pirates!

Going to help my friend cosplay prep tomorrow for a con next weekend, otherwise he fails :/ Also probably going to teach him the Hare Hare Yukai in case, since I'm pretty sure I'll somehow be forced into doing it at the con by some other friends...
dx7879 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 11-17-2012, 05:01 PM   #55577
seiryuux
Cosplay Chameleon

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by touchmon View Post
Yeah, I wasn't really expecting to win either. I didn't have everything of my Marie cosplay plus of course I couldn't compare to the people that cosplayed personas. Congrats to your FB friend. ^_^
You could probably congratulate her in person at next year's Anime North; she's the same Nyx Avatar cosplayer from earlier this year.

Facebook
Fanfiction.net - Persona 3 Portable: Where No Persona Has Gone Before
seiryuux is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2012, 05:24 PM   #55578
Viveeh
mango puff

Wow, I almost had a heart attack! I just decided to randomly visit the page of my next con and noticed they have the internet reservations for the cosplay contest already open... And I got the fourth last number. Holy crap. DX

At the moment I'm finishing my main costume and learning that damn difficult dance... Though I'm actually doing well, not at all as I expected. XD I got most of it memorized already. Didn't think learning a dance would be so hard!
Journey Traveler

Support me
My Instagram
Viveeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2012, 05:34 PM   #55579
LinkPwnsGanon
Queen Mikasa Scarf Face

I heard the MOST AMAZING news today!!! AX will be selling their tickets for $45 for black friday!! I really, really, REALLY want to go so badly to it!!! I have to find a way to get money to go to it.

W.I.P:
Princess Serenity - Sailor Moon 41%

2016 Cosplans
Cinderella (Brandy version)
Steampunk!Ladybug - Miraculous Ladybug
Snow White - Designer Doll
LinkPwnsGanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2012, 06:02 PM   #55580
Kumoshi
rare pepe collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinkPwnsGanon View Post
I heard the MOST AMAZING news today!!! AX will be selling their tickets for $45 for black friday!! I really, really, REALLY want to go so badly to it!!! I have to find a way to get money to go to it.
Whoa, that's awesome @_@ I would really want to get my hands on those if I knew for sure whether I'd be going to AX D:

One of my friends told me that the Daiso Japan store in my town sells wigs, I'm curious about that since I never saw them there before o_o;;
Unread 11-17-2012, 06:56 PM   #55581
Curucar

*le weep* We're making AnomalyCon commercials tomorrow, which means that I have 3-4 different costumes to bring. Naturally, I'm out of makeup sponges. And the dollar store doesn't carry them any more. >_*
Unread 11-17-2012, 07:33 PM   #55582
chibierwin
Tall Little Freak

I'm starting to get really worried about my chances of going to Kastucon. My club volellyball season ends the first week in June, and we have games most weekends. Please please please don't have a game that weekend!
Unread 11-17-2012, 07:42 PM   #55583
TMLiza
Make All The Things!

Quote:
Originally Posted by seiryuux View Post
You could probably congratulate her in person at next year's Anime North; she's the same Nyx Avatar cosplayer from earlier this year.
Oh, I thought it was her! Glad to know I was right. ^_^

With my sister springing the con in January on me, I'm thinking of actually wearing Alice Human Sacrifice Meiko again. Since I now have a sword it's going to look so much better now. Plus it goes with the Alice in Wonderland theme since my sister and her friend are cosplaying the idolm@aster characters in the Alice in Wonderland outfits. Just need to find a spade tattoo for my hand.

~DA~ ~Facebook~ ~WorldCosplay~~Cospix~ ~ACP~
Quote:
Originally Posted by .PapercutSenvy.
...You are now dubbed the Persona ninja.

TMLiza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2012, 07:51 PM   #55584
Marbleyes
Wishful Dreamer

I have a busted lip thanks to the weather. Chapped lips and cold sore...dry. Ew. It's not pretty and my con is a week away. It needs to heal! This is horrible. The one time I plan for months and months...and this happens. Gah, my cosplays aren't going to look good if I have this busted lip.

Future Cons
C2E2 [Saturday Only]
Anime Central 2014 [Saturday Only]
Anime Midwest 2014
Marbleyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2012, 10:28 PM   #55585
Quinn the Shiki
He Married that Geranium

So my cousin and her husband came over to visit tonight…

…half an hour into the evening, they decide they want to try on my wigs. I now have a picture of my cousin-in-law wearing my Shizuo wig with my Charden Flamberg glasses.

Have I mentioned I love my family? XD
Raffaele Laurent Bessette-The Young Elites(New Outfit,) Revis/Levi Baskerville-Pandora Hearts, Peggy Carter-Marvel's Agent Carter, Jessica Jones-Netflix's Jessica Jones, Noah Czerny-The Raven Cycle, Rintaro Okabe-Steins;Gate, Nao Midorikawa-Smile Precure, Gilbert Nightray-Pandora Hearts, Hugh the bee boy-Ms. Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (Graphic Novel version,) Natsumura Kusaribe-Zetsuen no Tempest,
Quinn the Shiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2012, 10:35 PM   #55586
LinkPwnsGanon
Queen Mikasa Scarf Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinn The Spazz View Post
So my cousin and her husband came over to visit tonight…

…half an hour into the evening, they decide they want to try on my wigs. I now have a picture of my cousin-in-law wearing my Shizuo wig with my Charden Flamberg glasses.

Have I mentioned I love my family? XD
some of my family members are the same! x3

W.I.P:
Princess Serenity - Sailor Moon 41%

2016 Cosplans
Cinderella (Brandy version)
Steampunk!Ladybug - Miraculous Ladybug
Snow White - Designer Doll
LinkPwnsGanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2012, 11:00 PM   #55587
Mr Zero

Trying to figure out what cosplay I may want to do next...haven't even finished my current one yet
Mr Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2012, 11:02 PM   #55588
Kell-chan
Confirmed Bachelor

I once came home to find my sister and her husband playing pool...while he wore my scruffy pink Shuichi wig. I was amused, to say the least.

And I'm getting horribly restless at work. A week and a half until my next con, and I'm antsy as hell, because then I start shuffling through old photos and getting overly active on my group's FB or dA sites. Or butting into people's comments on coscom. XD
My handmade fandom plush

Next event: Fanime

What am I working on? Check my avatar!
Kell-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2012, 03:21 AM   #55589
Ineedaname9
I Am Not Sephiroth

It's crunch time for school... so of course this means I'm inspired to work on cosplay. T_T Also, I'm in an iDOLM@STER funk... But nooo I must finish everything else before moving on to Azusa.

But woot! I looked at my final exam schedule its all for Wednesday and Thursday so the Saturday before is fine for me to go to a photoshoot!~ I'm thinking of doing Hayato because I love that cosplay and I'm much more comfortable in front of a camera then a year ago. There is also KAITO I could do, so we'll see. Depends if my friend is going I think.
Ineedaname9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2012, 05:13 AM   #55590
Shana05
Survivor

I'm thinking of doing a Mama Greece cosplay because: 1. It's easy. 2. I've found probably fewer than ten cosplays of her online. 3. One of my friends does modern Greece.

A-Kon 2016: Spyro Gijinka (Spyro: Year of the Dragon) - fem!Haruka Nanase (Free! Iwatobi Swim Club) - Rinne ??????
Shana05 is offline   Reply With Quote