Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Site Headquarters

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 11-18-2012, 12:33 PM   #1
Prota-Girl
Get Jinxed!

Angry I cannot change my forum avatar!

This has been an issue of mine for about 2 years now and no matter what I do with editing and making the file as small as possible, I am unable to change my avatar on the forum. I do not cosplay this character anymore and I really want to change it. I've asked for help before, but I don't believe I was ever helped. So if it is possible, please let me know if I can fix this/change it. I want to have a change, but I keep getting an error message. ;-;

I just tried to upload a new one after deleting the old icon I had, thinking it would fix the issue, but I still got the same error message. I took a screenshot of the error if anyone is curious.
I know this may not seem like a big deal, but I really want to update my icon with my more recent costumes and the like. I'd like to not have to remake a whole new account if I can...

Please and thank you ;-;

Edit: And as an added irritation, I am unable to edit my forum settings as well.. I don't know what to do.

X-23 (X-Men)

Planned:
Etrigan (Female; DC Comics) Razer (Green Lantern TAS) Madoka (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)

Last edited by Prota-Girl : 11-18-2012 at 12:37 PM.
Prota-Girl is offline   Reply With Quote