Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

View Poll Results: Does it work for you?!
I have not met or spoken to anyone even after a week of my post. 57 81.43%
I have talked to someone as a friend or set up a date. 7 10.00%
I have met a few people on here that catch my interest as friends or more. 5 7.14%
I now have a BF or GF because of my post 1 1.43%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 46 votes, 4.91 average.
Unread 11-14-2012, 07:16 PM   #226
Hetaliacosplay∞

Name: call me Pocky
General Location: Arizona
Self Summary & Gender:I'm 5'2", i'm Native American girl (FBI), And i started cosplaying this past summer. I'm rather lively and weird(just the way i am). i'm sort of a tomboy and is really up for anything that a usual girly girl wouldn't do.i can be a fan girl at times I can break a bone if i need to and i like to be really random.I'm really fun and tend to stick on the bright side of things. You don't have to hide anything from me because i keep secrets and i generally don't care what your like as long as i like you
Likes: Anime and Manga, I really love pocky and pizza! I love gorey horror movies and i love to cosplay. i like to draw, make cosplays, and play music. I like video games and fat cats >o<. i like to randomly put things on ppl's heads and hug them. oh and i'm really in love with this one Anime/Manga called Kuroshitsuji. i love to cosplay as those ppl. ohh and i ♥♥♥ CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dislikes: i hate liars and smartasses. I don't like soda or watermelon( even though i'm around a family who eats watermelon and drinks soda all the time). I hate it when ppl annoy the crap outta me and and just try to push my buttons. I hate full of themselves and generally just plain Jerky ppl.
What are you looking for: some more cosplay friends or a relationship. I really only care about how you treat me and what your personalities like. And to love me no matter what and to have a cool convo with.
Hetalia Fem! Japan100%
Witch Miku Halloween100%
Fem! Ciel Phantomhive (Dress)100%
Gijinka Umbreon 0%

Ciel's REAL Fiancé
Hetaliacosplay∞ is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 11-14-2012, 07:25 PM   #227
AliceKirkland96
Bowtie are cool :)

Name: Shannon, but you can call me what you like.

General Area: Northeast Ohio

Gender/Age: Female/16

General Summary: I'm a pretty easy-going person. I do have times where I'm super hyper and spastic, but for the most part, I'm really chill. I LOVE to cuddle! *cough cough* Must like cuddling if you're wanting to be in/try a relationship with me. Long-distance is cool with me, but I'd prefer it not be one where we could NEVER ever see each other except once a year :P Also, I love long walks where we just talk and explore.

Doctor Who
Bleach
Ouran High School Host Club
Kuroshitsuji
Hetalia
Cosplay
Drawing
Writing
Partying

Dislikes:
Negative People
Whiners
People who suck the life energy out of me xD

Looking for: Cosplay buddies and probably a relationship. Preferred ages 15-20 for a relationship and 14-25 for friendship ^^

Thanks!

Last edited by AliceKirkland96 : 11-14-2012 at 08:12 PM.
AliceKirkland96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-14-2012, 08:42 PM   #228
0Trevskies

1. Trevor
2. Southern California
3. Male (FTM Transgender). 19 years old. 5’3”, blue eyes, hair changes colours like a chameleon. Sophomore in college, major in creative writing, wants to become a gay romance novelist. I’m pretty laid back most of the time, but can get very hyper under the right circumstances XD
4. Likes: cosplaying, reading, gaming (L4D2, Portal2), movies (sci fi, comic books (Marvel&DC), action/suspense, disney/pixar), writing, swimming, animals. Dislikes: Arrogant, narrow minded, and all around mean people.
5. Looking mostly for a boyfriend C: Always fun to meet new friends though!
0Trevskies is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-15-2012, 04:59 PM   #229
KaiBu

Name: Sammie, but I have lots of nicknames so call me whatever. c:

General Area: Southwest Virginia (Moving to SoCal this summer)

Gender/Age: Female/17

General Summary: I'm pretty shy, but I promise I open up once I get to know you!
Not to toot my own horn, but I'm very easy to become friends with. ^^; I make friends with everyone :3

Cosplaying
Drawing
Sword Art Online
Kokoro Connect
Bleach
FLCL
Code Geass
Gurren Lagann

Dislikes:
Negative People ; ^ ;

Looking for: Cosplay friends! ^-^

Past Cosplays;
Yoko Littner: 100%
Yui(sao): 100%
Asuna Yuuki: 100%
Lightning(FFXIII): 75%
Yui Hirasawa: 95%
Tifa Lockhart: 95%
KaiBu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2012, 11:04 PM   #230
carnival
tl;dr

Posting again, because... I dunno.

Name: Erica
Summary: I work full time and I'm going to school, pursuing a degree in English with a concentration in Creative Writing. I'm not 100% sure what I want to do yet. I just want to be done with school. Q_Q
Likes: Sweets, napping, music, drawing, reading, watching movies/tv shows, going on random adventures
Dislikes: Hot weather, spiders, school, raisins, reality tv
Looking for: Friends, and if I'm lucky, a male to be my cosplay partner. :3 And maybe get into a relationship. I'd like someone to be the near the same height as me. >3> I'm very tall (5'10") soo... it gets hard finding tall men. Haha. I'm also not highly keen on the idea of long distance relationships. I've been through many, and they only lead to heartache. :/

So if you would like to chat and be friends, that would be awesome~ :3

Facebook page: Monochrome Tea
Tumblr: monochrometea.tumblr.com

2013 Convention Schedule
SacAnime Winter
Animation on Display
Fanime
Kintoki Con
Comic Con
Japan Expo (US)
carnival is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2012, 01:21 PM   #231
AuroraKaganshik
Starlit Dreams

trying again.
1.Name: Aurora
2.General location: SD,CA
3.Self Summary & Gender: F, 24, BI. Poly. cosplayer, lolita and fairy kei fashion enthusiast. cosmetology student
4.Likes: Lolita style. fairy kei style. a long list of animes.
5.What you are looking for: been out of a relationship for about 6 months now. but I would prefer more cosplay friends. If anything I would love a lolita or fairy kei girlfriend
Cosplay Facebook
Online Store

Upcoming cons. yay! 2014
Anime Conji, PMX, SDCC

Cosplays:
Terra Branford v.3 - 100% debuted at AX 2014
Manga Princess Chibi: 90% remaking wig
Horo: 0%
Princess Neptune: 100%
Aqua: 10%
Sleeping Beauty: 70%
AuroraKaganshik is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-19-2012, 03:06 PM   #232
sazumebachi

(here's mine again!)

Name: Rachael or 'Ruki'
Interests: cosplaying historical stuff, cats, hanging out, playing some board games,some fighting video games every once in awhile, eating some good home cooked food,i love national/state parks,old archtechture, i love watching movies star wars
Dislikes: negative people,people who cant be honest/clear with you in relationships. I prefer to stay out of poltics and organized relgion,(sorry for my bad spelling!) APH (sorry just not a fan. ><.) Most sweet things like candy and seafood!

T.V.Series that I like :Doctor Who!,Highlander (t.v.) Merlin,Game of Thrones,Heros,Babaylon 5,Star Wars the Clone Wars!Avatar the last airbender/legend of korra! power rangers (orginal) Batman the animated series,X-men (90's).
Some Anime: Ranma 1/2, Rurouni Kenshin,Ouran host club,Salty Rei,Sorecer Hunters,Sailor moon, Inuyasha,Cowboy bebop,Bleach,Spiral,Outlaw star,vampire princess miyu.rayearth,Darker then black,Basalisk!
Personality: I'm a really nice,fun person to be around i rarely get angry(which is rare,when i do i dont talk for a really long time.) I talk alot
Looking for: Friends with anyone really,as for Dating(men)
Unread 11-19-2012, 05:03 PM   #233
Talismand

Just curious how many people here are from Florida?
Talismand is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-28-2012, 12:15 AM   #234
bigwil
Photo Pirate Yarr!

Name - Bigwil,Venom or Wil...part of my full name
Gender - Male
Age - 30
Location - Norfolk,VA
Interests - Conventions,Cosplay(have done as much as of late)Cooking,Dancing,Drawing,Tokusatsu(the genre where power rangers came from),photography and video games.
Dislikes - hmm...I'd say negative people and drama..ask me
Personality - quiet,active,laid back,easy going
Anime/manga/cartoons:One piece,gintama,homestuck,adventure time,south park,metalocalypse,beelzebub,soul eater,fairy tail,toriko,JoJo's Bizarre adventure(ORA!),History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi..etc
Looking for - Friends/Con friends(since I go to quite a few) and a nice long term relationship would be nice.

Taking Pitures,check'em out!...wanna shoot,pm here or therehttp://www.facebook.com/TGPhotographyAndArt

Cosplays:Serious Bizness Kabuki,Various civilian Kamen Rider and Sentai and AbareRed(Abarangers/Dino thunder)
Upcomin' projects:
Possibles:
Cons 2014
Katsucon
Rofcon?
Anime Mid Atlantic
Animazement
Otakon
AWA?
A-USA?
Nekocon
bigwil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-28-2012, 04:52 PM   #235
Ken-ji
Just a Nice Guy

Post Tossing my hat in

Name: Kendall
Summary: Finished my college degree back in May and am finding what my passions are. Interested in teaching and environmental careers. Jobs that do good.
Likes: Late night phone calls, learning guitar, foreign languages, ROOOOAAD TRIPS, occasional Chai Latte from Starbucks, saving money when I can, keeping it real (honest).
Dislikes: Drama in relationships, TV in general (violent/reality shows), negativity (Let's keep life upbeat best we can!)
Interested in: (Females around my age) Long distance relationships aren't what I'd like. Been a while since I met a nice girl to share some laughs and good times with. It's risky to put yourself out there like this, I know. But it's also exciting. Please contact me if you are in the area and think we might be good friends...or something more.
Unread 11-29-2012, 01:46 AM   #236
Axel_Xx
Kindness in a can

Seeking - Female relations, any friends

Interests: Music! Donovan, Jefferson Airplane, Buffalo Springfield, Neil Young, David Bowie, Tommy James & the Shondells, etc. If you listen to this stuff, get to know me!
I like to just drive around, relax, watch movies, go to Walmart and make people laugh.

Video games: World of Warcraft, Final Fantasy, Mario, Kingdom Hearts, Brawl, any Naruto/One Piece fighting game, Pokemon, Mother. ect.

TV: Game shows, cooking shows, syfi low budgets, Gaki no Tsukai!
Movies: anything that doesn't suck! And love horrors and mindf*cks

Anime wise, Im pretty much into anything someone can show me. Generally enjoy the typical Shonen stuff, but ill list everything I remember! Reborn, Naruto, One Piece, Yu-Gi-Oh, Ouran, Deathnote, Eden of the East, Card Captors, Soul Eater, Excel Saga, Pokemon, Yu Yu Hakasho, GTO, DBZ DB GT, Case Closed, Hellsing. Prolly forgot a lot more.

Hope to get to know you!
Axel_Xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2012, 02:50 AM   #237
Ken-ji
Just a Nice Guy

test
Unread 11-29-2012, 03:04 AM   #238
Ken-ji
Just a Nice Guy

Post oop, my mistake

Name: Kenji (for now)
Where I am: San Francisco Bay Area, CA
My Age: 22
Looking for: A nice female to get to know better (around my age) OR just friends. (Unfortunately, I am not seeking any long distance relationships.)
Free Time Antics: Guitar practice, tutoring, practicing foreign languages, taking a walk out in nature, sleeping in, ROADTRIPS, learning to Cosplay.
Likes: Upbeat individuals, late night phone calls, volunteering, hot cocoa, cats AND dogs.
Dislikes:Gossip or drama, overall negativity, reality TV.

Please don't be shy and send me a message so we can get acquainted. If anyone is going to SacAnime Jan 4-6 let me know too!
Unread 11-30-2012, 06:30 AM   #239
darkangel7410
FR057_F1R3

Grrr lol :P. Seems things are going good as far as posting hope your guys have found some fun friends from this or maybe even a date. I wanna know where all the TX women are.

Just a Cosplayer who likes to make new friends....and steal more souls lol JK! Anyways I'm always looking for new cosplays so if you can think of anything let me know My pics and description here.
Ichigo Kurosaki *Bankai*-Bleach(95%)
Zero-VK (35%)

Lee Syaoran- Tsu.Chro.(0%)
darkangel7410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-09-2012, 07:24 PM   #240
Livebyhonor
Daedric Lord Bryon

Name: Bryon, Livebyhonor, Daedric lord, any will work
Male, 36 I think (never really cared how old I actually was since I dont act my age)
Looking for friends and female friends with common interests

Anime, manga, games, furry, goth, cosplay, cyberpunk/goth, things of beauty or functionality like a good sword or blade (something about gracefull or power inspiring weapons to fit ones personality). and arts and crafts. Anything cute, funny, beautiful or awe inspiring basically.

Dislikes: negative people, heavy smokers or drinkers. guns(even though I am an expert with them, I just find them to easy)
Livebyhonor is offline   Reply With Quote