Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Other Costumes

Reply
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 10-22-2012, 12:48 AM   #1
Su-san
Registered User
 
Su-san's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 108
PewDiePie Cosplay?

Ahh a how's it going bros? My name.. Is Su-San and today, I feel like Cosplayinf as the Bro King himself... PEWDIEPIE

So... How would a 13 year old go along with this?? Mind you I'm female as well.. What Kind of shirt should I wear... What props should I make (Amnesia props like Stephano, Piggeh, The lantern or props from Portal since I may have a Cry cosplayer with me)

I hope you Bros and Cosplayerd out there can help me

*brofist*
__________________
Events

UNKNOWN AS OF YET

----------

Planning

Sherlock Holmes (BBC)
SuperWhoLock (Fandom-y thing)
Reichenbach Sherlock

----------
Su-san is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Unread 10-22-2012, 05:29 AM   #2
MemoPanda
MemoPanda
 
MemoPanda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 66
The normal image for Pewdiepie on the intranets~ is a white shirt with a brofist and then PEWDIEPIE in black lettering below it. Then light blue jeans, and black converse shoes with white laces.
Pewdie also has light brown hair.

REF:http://th00.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/...er-d517ojp.jpg

Another form is where Pewdie is has blonde/brown hair that is very shiny and then an all black suit and shoes that is very shiny to! XD

REF:http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...se-d4ik65r.jpg

I think more people will understand your cosplay if you do the first one just cause its more recognizable...and then having stephano would be awesome XD
__________________
Cosplays:
Finished:
Serah
Teto:Matryoshka
Lady Ciel
Moogle
Madam Red
Pinkie Pie
Working On:
Mint : Tokyo Mew Mew
Aido Rika : Kuroko no Baskue

MemoPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-22-2012, 10:00 AM   #3
Libis
Registered User
 
Libis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 357
You should totally make the Amnesia props!!! Stephano!

Piggeh might be hard though. Perhaps you could make him as a plushy to drag around? Maybe you could even hide a zipper somewhere and use piggeh as a purse?

If you have time, though, it would be fun to make all the props and switch out throughout the day.
Libis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-23-2012, 12:06 AM   #4
Su-san
Registered User
 
Su-san's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by MemoPanda View Post
The normal image for Pewdiepie on the intranets~ is a white shirt with a brofist and then PEWDIEPIE in black lettering below it. Then light blue jeans, and black converse shoes with white laces.
Pewdie also has light brown hair.

REF:http://th00.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/...er-d517ojp.jpg

Another form is where Pewdie is has blonde/brown hair that is very shiny and then an all black suit and shoes that is very shiny to! XD

REF:http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...se-d4ik65r.jpg

I think more people will understand your cosplay if you do the first one just cause its more recognizable...and then having stephano would be awesome XD
I see what you mean... I'm pretty sure if I did the last one, people would think I'm just some guy with a suit.. I mean this is to wear in public... Not at a Cosplay event.... It's more of a "Lets do some PewDieCry by going to watch the Slender Man movie 'Entity'" So yeah Thanks for your help!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libis View Post
You should totally make the Amnesia props!!! Stephano!

Piggeh might be hard though. Perhaps you could make him as a plushy to drag around? Maybe you could even hide a zipper somewhere and use piggeh as a purse?

If you have time, though, it would be fun to make all the props and switch out throughout the day.
Ohh Purse Piggeh!! Sounds funny! I was originally thinking just Piggeh and a Bro... Since we are going out to a cinema and the. We were going to take a few photos here and there of some PewDieCry...

The purse Piggeh would be AWESOME!! And I might make a plush Bro to sick out of the Piggeh (but can be removed from Piggeh) and a keychain of Mr.Chair
__________________
Events

UNKNOWN AS OF YET

----------

Planning

Sherlock Holmes (BBC)
SuperWhoLock (Fandom-y thing)
Reichenbach Sherlock

----------
Su-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-24-2012, 01:28 AM   #5
SirWonderusMary
Join the Flock~
 
SirWonderusMary's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,142
Since everyone already has suggested the outfit, then I suggest you look for tutorials on how to do his facial hair/boyish appearance. So you'd need to look for "Female-to-Male Tutorials" and experiment with make up...As well as "flatten" your chest if you want to be exactly like him. So I suggest buying a binder.

Binder: http://ftm.underworks.com/

Tutorials for Make-up: http://cosplaytutorial.deviantart.com/gallery/?25172877

Hope this helps! ^.^
__________________
Convention List:
-Metro-con 2014
-Holiday Matsuri 2014
-Mega-con 2015
-Metro-con 2015

Cosplay List:
-Loftwing (Skyward Sword)
-Postman (Gentlemen's Alliance Cross)
-Joker (Black Butler)

SirWonderusMary is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2012, 02:03 AM   #6
Su-san
Registered User
 
Su-san's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirWonderusMary View Post
Since everyone already has suggested the outfit, then I suggest you look for tutorials on how to do his facial hair/boyish appearance. So you'd need to look for "Female-to-Male Tutorials" and experiment with make up...As well as "flatten" your chest if you want to be exactly like him. So I suggest buying a binder.

Binder: http://ftm.underworks.com/

Tutorials for Make-up: http://cosplaytutorial.deviantart.com/gallery/?25172877

Hope this helps! ^.^
Coolies I still remember how to look like a guy after my Sweden (APH) Cosplay this year, and I didn't need a bidet because I am nearly flat cheated still... D: The only thing I think I'll need to do is make his face shape and his like.... Beard rhibg (not sure what it is called)
__________________
Events

UNKNOWN AS OF YET

----------

Planning

Sherlock Holmes (BBC)
SuperWhoLock (Fandom-y thing)
Reichenbach Sherlock

----------
Su-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2012, 02:22 PM   #7
SephiVA
Registered User
 
SephiVA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 6
lol nice! You should totally do it! Pewdiepie is awesome!
SephiVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:36 AM.


Copyright 2002-2013 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.