Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Cosplay Suggestions

Unread 11-19-2012, 01:39 AM   #1
DarkGlo

Help Me Chose A Cosplay & I'll Post Pics and Tutorials on how i did EVERTHING XD

Hey Guys I need Help! XD I Really Need Help Deciding on a cosplay for Akon 24! Hehe So Excited!So Please Please! Any Suggestions Help! Ive been wracking my brain for weeks and cant decide!

lol Im so Indecisive! So I thought maybe you guys can help, So Im Pretty Much open to ANYTHING, Well as long as in still wearing clothes these can be original ideas that you made up and need help figuring out how to do or amazing anime characters that are really detailed? Charcters from video games? Movies? Books Even? Steampunk! ANYTHING!Im a little experienced in almost anything to do with crafting so if it calls for armour? Wings? Sewing? Constructing? Dont hesitate to show I'll do it XD

Thank You all! Cant Wait Too See What you guys Come Up with????

Im posting 2 pics of me so you can have an idea of what i look like and please disregard the child in my hand XD My Niece!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 37141_1698032092333_1283813255_1877300_568859_n.jpg (52.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Me.jpg (71.3 KB, 0 views)
DarkGlo is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 11-19-2012, 10:50 PM   #2
Midnight Dawn

What are your interests/limitations? and what kinds of genre are you likely to lean towards?

Sorry for the questions, but this way we can give you better suggestions tailored to your preferences.
Midnight Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-19-2012, 10:58 PM   #3
DarkGlo

No Problem and limitations im guessing you mean what i will and wont wear??? or how much im willing to show or not show? and interest u mean? anime genre wise? cartoons????movies what do u mean?
Unread 11-19-2012, 11:12 PM   #4
DarkGlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Dawn View Post
What are your interests/limitations? and what kinds of genre are you likely to lean towards?

Sorry for the questions, but this way we can give you better suggestions tailored to your preferences.
Its totally cool So im assuming u mean limitations as in how much clothing im willing to wear or not not to wear?? and interests as in?????
Unread 11-20-2012, 12:47 AM   #5
Midnight Dawn

For limitations, more or less. But it's also a question of what kind of character you want this to be like personality type, physical appearance, or certain features like weapons, armor, or some very defining thing about them.

As in interest, like where would this character be from? Sci-fi? School life? Fantasy? You know that kind of stuff.
Unread 11-20-2012, 06:11 PM   #6
DarkGlo

I dont care Im Up for ANYTHING! except anime school girl....I dont care about physical appearances and as far as limitations i like my stuffage to be well covered but i dont mean like a turtle neck and sweats lol but i do love armor! and weapons and steampunk and other awesomeness but im not limiting it to just that if u guys have any ideas?
Unread 11-21-2012, 12:59 AM   #7
Midnight Dawn

Then quite literally the list in pretty much infinite.

But for you, I'd suggest steam punk. It has a complete freedom of expression of whatever you like based off 17th century culture and style. Plus the gadgets are always super nifty too look at and take pictures of.
Unread 11-21-2012, 08:04 AM   #8
peacelovepandas

For detailed things, try things like Assassins Creed. Also, ball gowns! Things like Ciel's Robin dress from Black Butler, or Rin Kagamine's "Daughter of Evil" dress are always fun to make. Also, people with weapons, like Link from The Legend of Zelda or Taki from Maiden Rose. Its aways fun to add little details to the weapons xD The list is infinate!
peacelovepandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2012, 06:40 PM   #9
DarkGlo

Thats my problem! lol My Idea is to have you guys Send me links or specific ideas of characters and i will go through and sort the best ones! XD I will probably make a poll of my final choices and let you guys pick Im letting this particular project be completely run by the community! So you guys give me ideas! I narrow it down, You decide and I Make it and document, photograph and make videos of my entire process!
Unread 11-24-2012, 11:43 PM   #10
DarkGlo

Ok so here is a list of characters I have collected from the various threads i started over this subject! XD If you have any more ideas that you think would be good you can still send them to me! if not simply choosing one would help! I will put something next to each name to show what has been voted for and hopefully with enough interest/votes the one with the most votes will be made!

Black Butler: Wendy
Black Butler: Mey-Rin
Pandora Hearts: Lily
Pandora Hearts: Lotti
Pandora Hearts: Alice
Pandora Hearts: Marie
Pandora Hearts: Sharon Rainsworth
Trinity Blood: Astharoshe Asran
Trinity Blood: Helga Von Vogelweide
Trinity Blood: Mary Spencer
Trinity Blood: Paula Souwauski
Trinity Blood: Caterina Sforza
Trinity Blood: Monica
Steampunk Mad Scientist

Assassins creed characters would be a fun idea but i dont know the names to any of the female characters?