Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > Final Fantasy

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 20 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 11-19-2012, 06:37 AM   #1906
kaligoddess
Frost Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by tifaia View Post
Oh goodness. You need to play with the Jareth wigs (from Arda) then. Even after doing cutting/styling it makes my head so big and thick! It's anime crazy. XD I keep trying to thin it out at the roots and it's still so thick...*thud*

Good luck to you on the hunt! ^^
I'd love that over the fustercluck that was my Tigre The Jareth is a spiking wig, right?

I think I may end up with a Matilda after all. Blonde is a neutral enough color I'll probably have more than one use for it.

Unread 11-19-2012, 01:06 PM   #1907
Seifer-sama

@ kaligoddess: I personally like the Ferrari wig. I have yet to buy a long wig from Arda, but for the most part I think they are a higher quality and thicker than most other wigs I have worked with.

@ Liliana: As I said before, you Celes is coming along nicely! I am so excited to see you finish it. I have to admit you and Tifaia are crazy for trying to have it done by the end of the month, but I think you both can do it!! *Glomps back* You need to come back to the thread more!! I will be doing more Edgar work soon!! I bought new wig stuffs and we are making a cool sword for him now.

@ Tifaia: I totally know!! And completely freaking out!! I haven't even started Mia because I am goober and keep fixing up old things and was stupid and took two huge commissions... no wait, three, and so I am pretty swamped. I REALLY hope I can finish everything in time!! D:

@ ~H~: Great job!! I love the wig color! It's so vibrant and fitting to the character.

Current Projects:
Rapunzel - Tangled - 45%
Flynn - Tangled - 10%
Charlotte Elbourne - Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust - 20%
Meier Link - Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust - 10%
A-ko - Project A-ko - 80%
Minwu - Final Fantasy II - 20%

Planned Projects:
Mia Fey - Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney
Rosa - Final Fantasy IV
Sorceress Edea - Final Fantasy VIII
Beatrix - Final Fantasy IX
Sailor Moon / Princess Serenity - Sailor Moon (Someday!!)
Seifer-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-19-2012, 10:19 PM   #1908
~H~
Original H

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seifer-sama View Post
@ ~H~: Great job!! I love the wig color! It's so vibrant and fitting to the character.
Thank you so much! I am totally in awe of your Terra costume. Everything is so beautifully detailed and professionally constructed. The work you did on the embroidery alone has my jaw on the floor @_@.
~H~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-20-2012, 11:26 AM   #1909
Seifer-sama

@ ~H~: You are so welcome!! I really hope to see you do more Final Fantasy cosplays in the future!! And thank you for the really nice comment on my costume page and for the very kind compliments.

Current Projects:
Rapunzel - Tangled - 45%
Flynn - Tangled - 10%

Planned Projects:
Rosa - Final Fantasy IV
Unread 11-20-2012, 07:50 PM   #1910
tifaia
~Pimp Hat +1~

Quote:

@ Tifaia: I totally know!! And completely freaking out!! I haven't even started Mia because I am goober and keep fixing up old things and was stupid and took two huge commissions... no wait, three, and so I am pretty swamped. I REALLY hope I can finish everything in time!! D:
@Seifer: Hah! I know what you mean. I'm constantly slapping my hands from the internet so I don't pick up another project. I just can't do it! lol But if Mia does get delayed, I'll just bring Celes instead. ^^

Speaking of which, bodice is done! Easiest part...damn. <.< At least the rest is cut out. I just have to piece it all together...yeaaaaaaaaa.
~ CosPod - A Cosplay Podcast for Everyone
~ The Geek Spot: All Things Geek Chic. Personal Blog.
~ Flickr Photostream ~ TifaIA Cosplay on Facebook ~ DeviantArt
tifaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2012, 10:33 PM   #1911
~H~
Original H

Quote:
@ ~H~: And thank you for the really nice comment on my costume page and for the very kind compliments.
All well-deserved ^_-.
Unread 11-21-2012, 11:06 PM   #1912
MetalArtisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~H~ View Post
Hi Everyone ^_^

I'm a longtime fan of the classic FF characters. It has taken me forever to cosplay as one, but I've finally got a White Mage under my belt ^_-. I hope to do more in the future!
I love it!
At some point I'm going to be doing a white mage of my own, and it's almost certainly going to be the last of the heavy metal final fantasy cosplays.
I'm really not sure how to make him metal, aside from the necessity of a huuuuge warhammer.
MetalArtisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2012, 12:23 AM   #1913
~H~
Original H

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalArtisan View Post
I love it!
At some point I'm going to be doing a white mage of my own, and it's almost certainly going to be the last of the heavy metal final fantasy cosplays.
I'm really not sure how to make him metal, aside from the necessity of a huuuuge warhammer.
Thank you! I'm super-impressed with your take on the Red Mage, and look forward to seeing what you'll come-up with for White ^_^.
Unread 11-23-2012, 12:47 AM   #1914
Zaiten

Hope everyone had a great Turkey Day! =) ( If you're in to that sort of thing. )

Facebook Page: Zaiten
Fun cosplay updates: tumblr
Serious cosplay updates: deviantART

Proud Texas Cosplayer
Zaiten is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2012, 12:02 PM   #1915
Seifer-sama

@ Tifaia: We have a big FF6 group planned this year, I almost wish you would rather bring Celes... I would love to see it in person too!! Maybe it would be better that way anyway. I will leave it up to you though. I will still try to get Mia finished though, I am just over worked and procrastinating. :P I am looking forward to seeing some Celes progress though!!

@ ~H~: *hugs!* Thanks!!

@ Zaiten: Thank you!! You too!!

Current Projects:
Rapunzel - Tangled - 45%
Flynn - Tangled - 10%

Planned Projects:
Rosa - Final Fantasy IV
Unread 11-26-2012, 01:54 PM   #1916
Liliana
Palamecia's Hyper Emperor

~H~: Your White Mage cosplay is so pretty!~ White mages are one of my fav job classes in FF Ohhh which other ones have you thought of doing? Any Red Mages? Black mages? OWO Or wizards? (gosh, I love wizard cosplays, they aren't done enough)

@Tifaia: Woo! indeed! I'm so sad that this is the last week of November though! D: I'm running around like crazy trying to get Celes done, but I've ran into some troubles that I cannot avoid.

@Seifer-Sama: Thank you! Haha indeed... Though I douby my Celes dress will be done by the end of the month now, I'm SO CLOSE to running out of gold cording, all 86 meters of it. And because I live of out the city and do not drive, I'm afraid I will not be able to get out to the fabric store in the city until mid December. I'll def take pics at the end of the month though, to show what's all been completed once I have officially run out of cord.

@Zaiten: Thanks!~ ..Though my Turkey day was last month. XD I hope you had a good one!
Liliana is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2012, 07:27 PM   #1917
Zaiten

Yay for happy Turkey Days whenever they may be!

Aerith has yet to have any progress, though she's isn't really old school in the term of pre-playstation, but still.. I have the fabric which is lovely but it's just waiting for me to be in that right moon. You can't be sloppy with the jacket stitching.

As for real old school..! Almost have my wig de-tangled for Terra. I've finally gotten to the worst spot and may need to go get something like 3 in 1 to help it along. But now I'm debating on who to do for IV.. Rosa or Rydia. Part of me is going more towards Rosa, I think, though her cape scares me a little.

Proud Texas Cosplayer
Unread 11-27-2012, 09:44 AM   #1918
kaligoddess
Frost Fanatic

Rosa. Go for the Rosa.

The universe is hell bent on not letting me work on my Rosa. Everytime I try to sit down to make the shells for my armor, something happens in my house that demands my immediate attention. On the other hand, slow progress may be good because I am getting huge in the belly very quickly this time.
Unread 11-27-2012, 02:51 PM   #1919
Zaiten

How are you planning on doing Rosa's cape? (The sheer one) I keep looking at it and am trying to imagine what would be the best way to go about it before I commit to it. Nothing sucks more then working on a costume and then getting stumped on one part and waiting til you figure it out. It's sheer, but rough looking.. plus I'm not sure about the gold design on it, paint or some sort of embroider..

Proud Texas Cosplayer
Unread 11-27-2012, 05:50 PM   #1920
Seifer-sama

@ Liliana: Awww bummer about running out of cording!! Just so the best you can!! Even if you have to finish it a little later than planned, at least it's done ahead of schedule right?

@ Zaiten: Detangling wigs is the worst... THE WORST! Ha ha. I think it's super slow and very frustrating. So I wish you lots of luck. As for which to choose, Rydia or Rosa... probably Rosa, at least that's what I would pick.

@ kaligoddess: I completely know how you feel and I hate it when that happens. Here is hoping that it will pass and you will be able to get back to work very soon.

Current Projects:
Rapunzel - Tangled - 45%
Flynn - Tangled - 10%

Planned Projects:
Rosa - Final Fantasy IV