Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Fitness

Unread 11-26-2012, 12:28 AM   #1
Sokar

Hi All! New guy here!

Hi All

I was happy to find a cosplay forum dedicated to fitness. As a personal trainer I love the fact some people really go all out for their costumes by embracing fitness. I just recently started cosplay so I am a newbie but have always been fascinated by it. Personally my next build for myself in a true HULK for one of the upcoming Dallas Comic Cons, but for A-Kon this year I am looking at maybe a Sansouke from Kenshin if I can slim down a little in time. So right now I am bulking, building up some size for the next few months. My focus right now is chest and back, arms are there with just a little bit of a tweaking. But mainly working my bench and my deadlift. Legs are coming along with my heavy squats, working on the tear drop on the quad. The next big build after this will probably be the Sacrificial Engineer from the beginning of Prometheus. Hope to chat with all of you in the future!
Sokar is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 11-26-2012, 03:58 AM   #2
Arbite
Shut up and move!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sokar View Post
The next big build after this will probably be the Sacrificial Engineer from the beginning of Prometheus. Hope to chat with all of you in the future!
One can only admire the engineer's serratus and traps.
Arbite is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2012, 05:10 PM   #3
Sokar

Oh yes, that guy was a behemoth but with the right training, it can be done lol. I will just have to suffer for my art hahaha
Sokar is offline   Reply With Quote