Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Marketplace > Archived Marketplace Forums

Unread 10-21-2012, 11:27 AM   #1
Ladie Luck
It's all in the cards.

Costumes and Wigs for Sale

Hello and thanks for viewing! I have two wigs and a costume that I just don't have plans to use or wear again so I'm hoping to find some new homes for it all.

If you're interested in any of it you can contact me here or by e-mail at ctorrissi@gmail.com. All prices do not include shipping costs. Shipping will be calculated upon request.

I'd be willing to accept best offers and I would consider trades but I'm only looking for: Fang or Vanille from Final Fantasy XIII, Summoner Yuna from Final Fantasy X, Holo from Spice and Wolf, Baby Doll from Sucker Punch, Catwoman of Batman.

For sale is my Juliet Starling of Lollipop Chainsaw Purple Pride Alternate Outfit cosplay. Its too big for me now, sadly. I am selling it for $85 plus shipping (to be calculated upon request). This is basically the cost of materials as the outfit does need a few minor repairs and is not one I consider my best work. Still, the quality is good and this costume would be a perfect purchase for someone unwilling to tackle making this themselves.

The size is medium-large but more on the large side. It is spandex/sportswear material so the size is very flexible and non-specific but I can provide rough measurements upon request. Included is the top, skirt, watch, hair ties, wristband, socks, leg warmers, and sneakers. The sneakers are a size 9.5 in women's. They run small though because I'm an 8.5-9 and they fit comfy. If you don't want those the outfit with accessories would be $70.

Here are some photos:

I'm also selling a long, blonde, fantasy sheep wig with bangs that I just have no use for. I bought it for a few cosplays that just kinda feel through. Its been worn only three times and washed. I'd like to sell it for $25
Here's a photo:

And finally, I am also selling a new, never worn, Panty of Panty and Stocking wig from Gekkou. I never really took it out of the packaging so here is the company's stock picture. It was a Christmas gift last year but I had already purchased a Panty wig so I have no use for it. Hopefully someone here is looking to cosplay the crazy, sexy, blondie. I'd like to sell it for $20

Here is a photo:

Thanks again for viewing! I hope to hear from you soon. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or related comments.

Last edited by Ladie Luck : 11-26-2012 at 11:26 PM.

Unread 10-21-2012, 02:21 PM   #2
doitup_girl
World's #1 Princess

For the Panty wig, is it $20 plus shipping?

dA: http://doitup-girl.deviantart.com/
Blog: http://diucosplay.blogspot.com/
Unread 11-01-2012, 07:05 PM   #3
Ladie Luck
It's all in the cards.

Yes. $20 plus shipping.
Unread 11-26-2012, 05:58 PM   #4
LinkandZelda
Aussie Cosplayer

the juliet one would you ship to auustralia
Unread 11-26-2012, 11:24 PM   #5
Ladie Luck
It's all in the cards.

I would but I'm not sure about the cost of shipping internationally. I'd have to check.
Unread 01-02-2013, 01:34 PM   #6
Ladie Luck
It's all in the cards.

I have scrapped my Juliet cosplay to salvage pieces and re-make it for myself and intend to sell the wigs I mentioned at a local cosplay event. I am closing this thread. When you have a chance forum staff, could you please recycle it. Thanks! :]