Go Back   Cosplay.com > Reviews > Other Reviews

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 11-29-2012, 04:13 AM   #1
Sellesion

Review: Bonanza.com Seller. DO NOT BUY

Item name: Cosplay Wig D.Gray-Man Yu Kanda Black Long Ponytails v3
Where purchased: http://www.bonanza.com/listings/Cosp...ls-v3/42615065
Product description:

A long black wig pulled into a high pony tail, with bangs and side strands. HOWEVER This is not what I got.

I ordered the wig in the link above after reading the return policies, reviews, and so on and so forth. Initially I had not wanted to trust the site, but finding a wig that would be as accurate as possible for my Tsubaki (Soul Eater) cosplay, was becoming VERY difficult. The wig in the link above was the best looking one. I was very impressed by the photo's, and the price was cheap. I decided to buy on September 11'th and sent my payment via paypal, opting for basic shipping. A week later, on September 8'th, I received a message from the website stating that my order had been shipped. Now, coming from China, I knew it would be a while, but I was excited. The wig came On October First I believe, and by October 2'nd I had made an account on 'Bonanza.com' and filed a formal complaint that the item was significantly NOT as described; opening a dispute with the seller.

Bonanza instantly mailed me back saying they got my complaint, a case was open, and giving me a lot of useful information. Screen shot of the Email

I opened this case, because though the pictures advertised a wig in a high pony tail with long side strands, what I got was this.
It came with a HUGE clip attached to the pony tail which made it look bulky and in no way could it possibly be pulled into the nice, thin, neat pony tail they advertised. Also, the hair on the wig was all too long to "look" like it was in a pony tail while the clip was on, but too short to be pulled back on it's own. The wig also tangled very easily. Its one redeeming quality was that it was quite soft. I couldn't even IMAGINE how or what I would use this wig for; thus I wanted my money back.

After filing the case with Bonanza, and sending a message, WITH pictures to the seller, they did not reply for more than a week. On October 9'th, I got another email from Bonanza, the website, telling me that the seller was not following through, advising me to file a dispute through Paypal before the 45 day deadline was up, and not to cancel it until I got my money back, no matter what the seller said. I can honestly say, that for this, I really do like the website Bonanza.com, they were more than helpful. But again, DO NOT trust the seller lovecosplay. So, after advice from Bonanza I filed a dispute through paypal wanting a refund, and Bonanza made it so that the seller, Lovecosplay, could not sell anything until the dispute was settled; all their listings were temporarily removed. Justice.
Almost immediately after that, on October 10'th, lovecosplay replied with this. They refunded my money completely. I left the paypal dispute open until I was sure that shipping the thing back to China wasn't going to cost me an arm and a leg, and that my money had transferred over.

Over all, I would grade Bonanza.com with an 8/10 for all their help,
and the seller lovecosplay, with a 2/10.

They get 2 because they sent me SOMETHING in a reasonable time.
But it was not what I asked for, and I had to go to extreme measures simply to get a reply from them. I also had to pay return shipping.
Don't bother to buy from them unless you want pointless stress.
Sellesion is offline   Reply With Quote